NLCS- Dodgers v Braves

Sbbruin

There’s part of me that wants to see the dodgers  win because I know they deserve one, but then there’s part of me that feels like Lakers fans don’t also get to turn around and win a World Series as dodgers fans. There has to be balance, and losing in heart breaking fashion would he balance. Hmmm

Well fuck....truth be told the better team won in the end, but it was certainly right there for the Braves to steal (a few times). In the end, those Dodger bats were too much to keep down. When Soroka went down early in the season, I figured that would cap this teams potential more than it did, but the young guys stepped up. Lots of young talent on this squad, so I expect the Braves to make noise for the foreseeable future (Soroka 23, Anderson 22, Fried, 26, Wilson 22 makes for a solid core of young pitching)

Can't say I am rooting for the Dodgers, but will be interested to see if they can finally break through. Their habit of dominating the regular season and then choking in the playoffs reminds me a lot of the Braves in their 91-05 run (14 straight division titles and one world series). I thought for sure those Braves squads would win a few, but baseball can be weird like that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Well fuck....truth be told the better team won in the end, but it was certainly right there for the Braves to steal (a few times). In the end, those Dodger bats were too much to keep down. When Soroka went down early in the season, I figured that would cap this teams potential more than it did, but the young guys stepped up. Lots of young talent on this squad, so I expect the Braves to make noise for the foreseeable future (Soroka 23, Anderson 22, Fried, 26, Wilson 22 makes for a solid core of young pitching)

Can't say I am rooting for the Dodgers, but will be interested to see if they can finally break through. Their habit of dominating the regular season and then choking in the playoffs reminds me a lot of the Braves in their 91-05 run (14 straight division titles and one world series). I thought for sure those Braves squads would win a few, but baseball can be weird like that. 

The Braves have a lot of solid young talent.  They are going to be a tough out for years, along with San Diego.

I'm rooting for the Dodgers. They at least have a passionate fanbase who are die hards for their team. Who in the fuck are die hard Rays fans? Plus, their ballpark is one of the ugliest things going in sports. They are a fun team to watch for sure but I defer to the fanbases when I have no ties to the team and don't care about them either way. 

I just hope it's entertaining and goes 7. 

• 2 weeks later...
Kershaw gagging on cock? Who woulda guessed???

Fuck that fraud

Oh by the way, fuck you. You took so much joy in every Dodgers misstep this postseason that I can’t imagine what kind of day you’re having.

Dodgers are World Series champs. Including Kershaw who had 2 great starts and 2 W’s, which is 2 more World Series W’s than Verlander will ever have.

giphy.gif

He would be that great in the playoffs if he could pitch 58 innings every season.

Congrats to him for finally being an over .500 playoff pitcher. That 4+ era can use some work so hopefully for yall and him we have covid seasons for like 6 years straight

• Haha 1

He would be that great in the playoffs if he could pitch 58 innings every season.

Congrats to him for finally being an over .500 playoff pitcher. That 4+ era can use some work so hopefully for yall and him we have covid seasons for like 6 years straight

Kershaw is 3-2 in the World Series with a ring. One of his 2 losses was against the cheaters.

Verlander is 0-6 in the World Series with a ring*. He’ll get another chance when he starts the 2022 season at the age of 39.

Who is the choke artist again?

You wanted to watch Kershaw and the Dodgers fail and you didn’t get it. Eat shit.
  • Hook 'Em 1