Let's Watch Derrick Henry Stiff Arm Josh Norman

Vic Mackey

5 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Josh Norman is on the Bills? That's a very long fall from barking at Odell Beckham and getting in his head during a playoff game, eh?

His mouth was always better than his talent. He played on a very good Panthers defense and he looked way better than he really was. He was perfect for Daniel Snyder and the Redskins. 

But I am not registering when Norman would have played O'Dell in a playoff game. The only time O'Dell played in a playoff game was in 2016 with the Giants and they lost to the Packers in the wild card round.

8 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

His mouth was always better than his talent. He played on a very good Panthers defense and he looked way better than he really was. He was perfect for Daniel Snyder and the Redskins. 

But I am not registering when Norman would have played O'Dell in a playoff game. The only time O'Dell played in a playoff game was in 2016 with the Giants and they lost to the Packers in the wild card round.

Which game was it when Odell tried to fight him or there was an obscene amount of personal fouls between the two and it seemed that Norman was just triggering Odell like a troll or pest would in hockey.

31 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Which game was it when Odell tried to fight him or there was an obscene amount of personal fouls between the two and it seemed that Norman was just triggering Odell like a troll or pest would in hockey.

I think it was a regular season game after Norman went to the Redskins  (or Football Team) since they now played twice a year.

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

I think it was a regular season game after Norman went to the Redskins  (or Football Team) since they now played twice a year.

You are right it was regular season game:

In the aftermath of what turned out to be a thrilling 38-35 victory over the Giants that raised their record to 14-0, the talk centered around Beckham, who amassed three personal fouls in a game that saw numerous skirmishes with Panthers cornerback Josh Norman and another with cornerback Cortland Finnegan.

“What he did is on display,” Norman said. “You see what kind of player he is and you pull back the layers of skin and you really see what it is. Film don’t lie.”