Nick Saban tests positive for Covid-19 (LOLJK CORCHING TONIGHT V GEORGIA)

LTtxfan

Alabama HC Nick Saban, AD Greg Byrne Test Positive for COVID-19

Alabama football head coach Nick Saban and athletic director Greg Byrne have tested positive for COVID-19.

"Early this afternoon, we received notification that Coach Saban and (AD) Greg Byrne tested positive for COVID-19," the school said in a statement. "Both immediately left the facility and went to their homes to self-isolate after receiving that information."

"I informed our team of my positive test at 2 p.m. today on a Zoom call and let them know offensive coordinator Steve Sarkisian will oversee preparations at the complex while I work from home," Saban said in a statement.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2913519-alabama-hc-nick-saban-ad-greg-byrne-test-positive-for-covid-19

Edited by LTtxfan

48 minutes ago, n64ra said:

So can he coach the game against UGA?

Saban just said he's not sure what he will be able to do remotely during the game -- will have to find out what rules allow...

Saban is Currently asymptomatic...

Edited by LTtxfan

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Nick is live on ZOOM right now with reporters on the SEC Network... 😁

He has to have a technology dork at his side all day right? There's just no way I can picture him setting up his own Zoom call. Or using a computer in general.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

you know Sark is not going to get it

his blood is a higher concentration of alcohol than most sanitizers on the market

I’m all for funny jokes at coaches expense, but that dude is a recovering alcoholic who has been sober for awhile now. At least he was with the Falcons. May want to lay off the sark after dark and let him be  sark on the wagon from now on. Unless of course he isn’t sober anymore and I missed that. 

Just now, Covri said:

I’m all for funny jokes at coaches expense, but that dude is a recovering alcoholic who has been sober for awhile now. At least he was with the Falcons. May want to lay off the sark after dark and let him be  sark on the wagon from now on. Unless of course he isn’t sober anymore and I missed that. 

not a very Surly attitude of you

• Hook 'Em 3

We will see a spate of positive tests on Bama so they don't have to play Georgia game without Saban on the sidelines?

Also, I can't imagine how this happened. All the pics of Tuscaloosa I saw it looked like they were following ALL of the COVID-19 protocols. 😉