The Amazing Race 32

TrashMaster G

That was fucking stupid as fuck.

Those tasks were wack.

Amazing Race used to be my favorite reality show. This season was dog shit. Not sure I even care to watch even if they bring it back around someday.

They task with the band playing songs they heard and the suitcases would have been a perfect final task. What happened to the days when they made them earn it?
  • Like 1

This show is the only reality show that I watch and if it continues like this then I won't watch another episode.  The whole season was complete bullshit.  I don't have a problem with alliances but do have a problem with teams flat out giving answers to other teams.

The boyfriends came in with a strategy and it worked perfectly for them.  They aligned themselves with the strongest teams and then turned those teams on each other to get themselves to the finals.  At that point anything can happen.  They lucked out with the taxis from the start of the final and it gave them a huge lead.  Taxis should NEVER play a role in the final.

It almost felt like the producers wanted the boyfriends to win.  You have home videos of a team practicing certain former challenges and you give them those exact same challenges, that's fucking bullshit.  I do find it funny that it has to hurt the boyfriends right now being such big fans of the show and everyone is pissed at how the season went and with them winning.

• Hook 'Em 2

haven't been able to get the family to finish the second to last episode yet.  Tried to stay away but other social media let me know who won.  Still will watch, but not sure why exactly.  Season was kinda lame and it won't be back on for a couple years because of COVID production.  

Thinking of it, it may have been interesting (never get past the lawyers) to have seen a race in the COVID world.

22 hours ago, pied said:

haven't been able to get the family to finish the second to last episode yet.  Tried to stay away but other social media let me know who won.  Still will watch, but not sure why exactly.  Season was kinda lame and it won't be back on for a couple years because of COVID production.  

Thinking of it, it may have been interesting (never get past the lawyers) to have seen a race in the COVID world.

We just finished over the weekend. I have to agree with everything said above the entire last episode and the challenges were bad, and that final challenge might have been the worst they have ever had.