OK deadbeats, time to stop with the alligator arms. Support surly

Sbbruin

1 minute ago, phdhorn said:

What brought this on? Are you Lebowskiing for the site landlords? Do they have compromising pictures of you?

The check is in the mail!

They won’t stoop to begging, but when you find out that this place is operating at a loss, mostly because they intentionally leave ads out to improve the experience, it’s shameful.  Everyone’s got a coupe of bucks to cover the bullshittery they spew on here.

13 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

They won’t stoop to begging, but when you find out that this place is operating at a loss, mostly because they intentionally leave ads out to improve the experience, it’s shameful.  Everyone’s got a coupe of bucks to cover the bullshittery they spew on here.

Okay, but I don't think there be anybody who would have a problem with an upfront announcement once a year to renew.  if I recall we did our first go around in March '18 and I haven't seen anything since then. There was the Tree Fiddy and all that too which was kind of fun. Don't be hesitant to do it again! That's not begging, that's getting your deserved returns. The cheapskates can continue to not put in but people who want to can get reminders like that.

James the Apostle said, You don't receive because you don't ask," (Jas 4:2) and of course he was the brother of Jesus, who we all know could hit a curveball better than anybody in history.  So don't be afraid to ask, boys!

Deposit made in memory of good Texas football.

Edited by phdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Donated today, would donate more if you could open a thread up where you get 10¢ per line to throw every name imaginable at the CR dipshits, and 5¢ a line if they come out of their CR cage to stink up a thread (a la EOT).  Hell I might even pay a buck a line for that.  I might personally make Surly a Fortune 500 company if we had that donate-a-thon.  Just once, just once, c'mon.  Once...

Oh, and I'll stand by this for eternity... anyone who posts primarily (or only) in CR is a worthless piece of garbage with no redeeming social value except eventually fertilizing whatever plot of land they're buried in, or sprinkled on, or whatnot.  There.  Deal with it.

Edited by phdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

A'ight, I went to the link to get a year's subscription. I was happy to do it. I wanted to use my Paypal balance.

What happened was, Paypal says I got to link up my actual fucking bank checking account so a robot can access my actual fucking bank checking account once a year. This is not going to happen.

If I overlooked some way that I can pay using my Paypal balance, once a year, when I press the button, I am all ears.