OK deadbeats, time to stop with the alligator arms. Support surly

Sbbruin

18 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

How do I know if my payments are still going through? Anything on my profile indicative of that? As far as I know, I’ve been paying for years.

I get an email From PayPal notifying me that the payment went through.

21 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

How do I know if my payments are still going through? Anything on my profile indicative of that? As far as I know, I’ve been paying for years.

Look for "RV CXO Consulting LLC" in your PayPal transactions.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

PM me your PayPal info and I'll check on it.

Edited by RPM

5 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

One question por favor .What exactly is the discord server i just signed into? Sorry for being dumb

During games or really high activity threads you can use the discord to follow the thread in real time instead of having to reload the page or wait for your web client to poll for new posts. They just show up in there in real time as they are posted. You can also watch the games because I stream them there (so for international or traveling peeps it's great)

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

During games or really high activity threads you can use the discord to follow the thread in real time instead of having to reload the page or wait for your web client to poll for new posts. They just show up in there in real time as they are posted. You can also watch the games because I stream them there (so for international or traveling peeps it's great)

SurlyVision

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Excellent. Thanks for the info

46 minutes ago, immamac said:

tl;dr it's Pancho Chat.

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

I’m curious how much y’all just made (or were just committed to making) based on this thread. Y’all really should send us reminders if the subscriptions aren’t set to renew annually

Yeah, what’s my commission?

1 hour ago, nineliveslost said:

I have another question. What does one need to do to become a "full member"?

I just realized after reading responses in this thread that people had different shit under the little picture things 

New member -> full member -> certifiably surly

Legacy members were anyone that signed up the first month basically

It's a chat and voice app. I have an integration with the board that posts from specific threads in real time (like game threads).

You can also screen share and it's designed for gaming so video works well and i use it to stream games for those who can't tune in if necessary

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

It's a chat and voice app. I have an integration with the board that posts from specific threads in real time (like game threads).

You can also screen share and it's designed for gaming so video works well and i use it to stream games for those who can't tune in if necessary

Is streaming games legal? Are we gonna be pulling up stakes and moving the caravan again?