georgia @ alabama

Hagbard Celine

also... I know Gary Daniels and Brad Nessler have been calling games for 3 decades and have for the most part done a good job if it... it seems to me that BOTH of them are completely missing things.

like on that Georgia 3rd down that was called a 1st then reviewed back to 4th.. after 3 reviews neither of them even fucking noticed that the knee was down really early.  Like they both flat out admitted they completely missed that and that was why it was being reviewed.

Then on the Georgia TD pass neither of them made any effort to point out that there was going to be a review because it wasnt clear that the GA receiver had actually caught the damn ball.    Even on the first replay it was close... and they kept complaning that it was being reviewed.  It wasnt until the 2nd angle that you saw the receiver got 3 feet down before the ball was stripped.   Its their damn job to notice those small things

4 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Used to be called giving the refs an earful.  What's it called when the coaches are yelling with COVID?  

As appealing it as it is to me to believe that's what's happening, I have to accept the possibility that it really was one false positive test. I don't know and it will take time to tell what's true. I'm not rushing to judgment even though it would be very entertaining to do so. 

9 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

also... I know Gary Daniels and Brad Nessler have been calling games for 3 decades and have for the most part done a good job if it... it seems to me that BOTH of them are completely missing things.

like on that Georgia 3rd down that was called a 1st then reviewed back to 4th.. after 3 reviews neither of them even fucking noticed that the knee was down really early.  Like they both flat out admitted they completely missed that and that was why it was being reviewed.

Then on the Georgia TD pass neither of them made any effort to point out that there was going to be a review because it wasnt clear that the GA receiver had actually caught the damn ball.    Even on the first replay it was close... and they kept complaning that it was being reviewed.  It wasnt until the 2nd angle that you saw the receiver got 3 feet down before the ball was stripped.   Its their damn job to notice those small things

They fucked up on the 3rd down call, but I cut them slack on the TD pass.  No fucking way that should have been reviewed.  It was obvious live he caught the damn ball.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Used to be called giving the refs an earful.  What's it called when the coaches are yelling with COVID?  

Guess you missed the part where he tested negative FIVE times after the false positive. 

Who cares about facts tho, right?  Got to keep spreading that fear and misinformation.   It's what you guys do best. 

Edited by Monster
  • Like 1