UNC vs FSU

Happy Gilmore

6 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Ten years later and multiple top ten recruiting classes, come the fuck on..... You are living in the we missed Saben fairytale (it wasn’t real bro).   That statement is 7 years plus old. That shit like blaming your ex cause you are a mess ten years later.   After 3 years yea maybe after multiple top ten recruiting classes after that not so much....    Grow the fuck up and take blame at some point.  Or are you going to blame him still 20 years from now?  Hell our record the last ten years would probably be better if he never left, it couldn’t get much worse unless we are Kansas.

Didn't Mack tells recruits to go look elsewhere on his way out the door? Maybe I'm misremembering that, but if so, fuck him. 

9 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

And @Goodman

I just don’t get the hate for the last guy that had Texas relevant for over ten years.  It was a great run 2 almost three NC games in ten years, he’s so terrible, take your frustration to Tom .  Yea it ended bad get over it.   It’s been much worse since and we are way past the point of pointing at him for blame for the current situation at this point.  Tom would suck a homeless persons dick to have ten wins ten years in a row.

Thank God for VY...

blOU folks that I work with laugh at TEXAS and keep begging for Mack to return so they can beat the HORNS by 50+ points more often.  

giphy.gif