UNC vs FSU

Happy Gilmore

37 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Fuck Mack Brown

And @Goodman

I just don’t get the hate for the last guy that had Texas relevant for over ten years.  It was a great run 2 almost three NC games in ten years, he’s so terrible, take your frustration to Tom .  Yea it ended bad get over it.   It’s been much worse since and we are way past the point of pointing at him for blame for the current situation at this point.  Tom would suck a homeless persons dick to have ten wins ten years in a row.

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/16987-unc-vs-fsu/page/3/#

I just don’t get the hate for the last guy that had Texas relevant for over ten years.  It was a great run 2 almost three NC games in ten years, he’s so terrible .  Yea it ended bad get over it.   It’s been much worse since

Agreed. Second best coach (among 28) we've ever had. 

• Hook 'Em 4

35 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

And @Goodman

I just don’t get the hate for the last guy that had Texas relevant for over ten years.  It was a great run 2 almost three NC games in ten years, he’s so terrible, take your frustration to Tom .  Yea it ended bad get over it.   It’s been much worse since and we are way past the point of pointing at him for blame for the current situation at this point.  Tom would suck a homeless persons dick to have ten wins ten years in a row.

Almost 4 actually 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

And @Goodman

This is not about Tom, he's dead to me. Mack managed his well earned exit in a malicious and vindictive manner. It's mostly well documented, do your own homework and feel how you'd like. I've never benefited from any "almost" but lots of folks do think that counts.

Edited by Goodman
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Goodman said:

This is not about Tom, he's dead to me. Mack managed his well earned exit in a malicious and vindictive manner. It's mostly well documented, do your own homework and feel how you'd like. I've never benefited from any "almost" but lots of folks do think that counts.

Hicks is full of shit, if anything Saben used it to get his new contract at best.  He wasn’t leaving Alabama the year after winning a title at Alabama to come to Texas let’s get real.  That deal was a pipe dream for the BMD and when it didn’t work they blamed Mack.  Do you believe in Santa clause too?

Edited by Hook1997

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

And @Goodman

We are where we are now precisely because Mack refused to get the fuck out. 

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

We are where we are now precisely because Mack refused to get the fuck out. 

Ten years later and multiple top ten recruiting classes, come the fuck on..... You are living in the we missed Saben fairytale (it wasn’t real bro).   That statement is 7 years plus old. That shit like blaming your ex cause you are a mess ten years later.   After 3 years yea maybe after multiple top ten recruiting classes after that not so much....    Grow the fuck up and take blame at some point.  Or are you going to blame him still 20 years from now?  Hell our record the last ten years would probably be better if he never left, it couldn’t get much worse unless we are Kansas.

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Ah yes excuse me for mistaking gods name at 2 am....  I’m Such a dumbass.  Lighten up Francis.  If that’s the most you took from that ok...

Well you did it in multiple posts so I determined you required a coaching moment before you continued to embarrass yourself.  No worries, free of charge my man.

But I agree with you that Saban was never coming here and trying to blame the current state of affairs on him is stupid.  At least that's what I think you were conveying.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Well you did it in multiple posts so I determined you required a coaching moment before you continued to embarrass yourself.  No worries, free of charge my man.

But I agree with you that Saban was never coming here and trying to blame the current state of affairs on him is stupid.  At least that's what I think you were conveying.

Yea that’s what I was trying to convey....   Sorry late on a Saturday if that’s hard to understand.  I thought the he wasn’t coming and it was a pipe dream made that clear...   But if I offended you enough to take your rep off somehow I don’t care still.  I placed a e in place of an a late at night on Saban’s name I wouldn’t call that embarrassing really it’s kinda pity and small.

Edited by Hook1997

8 hours ago, orangecat92 said:

Sounds kind of like our holiday bowl loss when Roy and b. J were freshmen.  Many drops. 

Exactly what I was thinking.  Major put it right in their hands and they failed to make the catch.  Coaches reputations often are defined by such unfortunately.