Kamala Harris 2020

Hugo Stiglitz

46 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Yes, because Republicans don't do the same???

"They're coming for your guns!"

"Babies!"

"OBAMA!  PELOSI!"

Read the rest of my post instead of selectively quoting.  Your the same guy who posted some bullshit article as fact even though the census bureau data shows otherwise.  Not to mention you called out “Republicans” because Starbucks, one of the most liberal companies in America does dumb shit..  As you claim, you’re a PHD student, so be smarter than that by agreeing you’re a political cuck or shut the fuck up...   

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 7

59 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

But back to the original topic....

I think Harris will put out feelers, but I don't think she'll run.  She has support doe...

She’s going to run.  All the signs point to it.

Everyone that’s going to run has already decided.  

We’re within a year when they start declaring.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

11 hours ago, deac_tracy said:

Call me crazy but I don’t think flyover country would get behind a black chick from California with an Islamic sounding first name.

Could be wrong though!

Like I said, trumpkin heads will explode if she is the democratic nominee. Fox News will have them scared out of their partially intact minds. 

18 hours ago, SDG said:

Hate to spoil your fun, but some “Trumpkins” don’t give a shit about race. Thier voting motive is based on jobs and the economy, MAGA, until you, and the dems, can make that realization you’ll continue to wonder why Hillary lost and probably make the same mistakes...

LOL, since "some" of them manage to vote on actual issues, we should give credence to their entire movement.  Good people on both sides...it must be said!

And in case you haven't noticed there's plenty of Republicans who think Trump is a fucktard.  Just like there's shitloads of Democrats who don't 'wonder why Hillary lost'.  Seriously, who is out there wondering why she lost?  She's fucking terrible.  90% of America knows this. 

15 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

I’ve said before that u could see something like Biden running with Harris then stepping aside and her becoming president.  Seems like something he’d do.

i just want to see him debate dotard. 

I give it a 10% chance we see Dotard debate anyone again.  He hasn’t done a true press conference in 428 days.

2 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Like I said, trumpkin heads will explode if she is the democratic nominee. Fox News will have them scared out of their partially intact minds. 

One benefit, the closet racists will come out in droves, and will be easy to identify.  And the chances of Trump and others royally fucking up (way beyond his breeding tweet) will greatly increase. 

19 hours ago, SDG said:

How many “why” or “I don’t understand” post did you make on FB after the election results came in?  Maybe try not demonizing those who disagree with you.  As far as election results, claiming victory early worked so well for you last time...

Negs away you reich wing cunt

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, BYG Jacob said:

Don't look through my profile to find posts to neg, and don't be a right wing cunt.

You keep following me around negging. I’m in you head which makes you my bitch.  

Guys, I’m going humbly request that we not neg posters in the cloak room.  

I’d like this to be a place where people feel like they can speak freely without fear of getting negged, regardless of how offensive their opinions might be.

Negging posts you don’t like is counterproductive and moves this forum closer to an echo chamber which I don’t think any of us wants.

Peace and love.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Fuck You 1

20 hours ago, Message Board User said:

I'll be surprised if the Dems ever run a ticket without at least one minority.  They absolutely have to have enthusiastic minority turnout to win.

I'll be surprised if the GOP ever runs a ticket without an old, white, racist asshole.  They absolutely have to have and enthusiastic old, white, racist asshole turnout to win.

8 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Guys, I’m going humbly request that we not neg posters in the cloak room.  

I’d like this to be a place where people feel like they can speak freely without fear of getting negged, regardless of how offensive their opinions might be.

Negging posts you don’t like is counterproductive and moves this forum closer to an echo chamber which I don’t think any of us wants.

Peace and love.

Bigger hands than DOTUS

On 4/20/2018 at 10:59 PM, SDG said:

Read the rest of my post instead of selectively quoting.  Your the same guy who posted some bullshit article as fact even though the census bureau data shows otherwise.  Not to mention you called out “Republicans” because Starbucks, one of the most liberal companies in America does dumb shit..  As you claim, you’re a PHD student, so be smarter than that by agreeing you’re a political cuck or shut the fuck up...   

Okay. 

23 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I give it a 10% chance we see Dotard debate anyone again.  He hasn’t done a true press conference in 428 days.

Yep, I can see him missing all the primary and general debates and opting to tweet attack debate points made by opponents. Its actually smart too since he gets destroyed in direct debates every time. 

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Kristen Gillibrand beats Harris in the primaries.  Mark it down.

I’d take that bet.

Gillibrand might be the better candidate but I think Harris will outdo her in the primaries.

Why?  Harris will perform better in the Southern States...if they get that far.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) said Monday she will no longer accept donations from corporate PACs, the latest in a string of progressive Democrats who have vowed to do so.

Harris told the hosts of "The Breakfast Club" radio show in New York that she was caught off guard when asked recently at a town hall about accepting corporate donations. She said at the time it "depends."

"So I've actually made a decision since I've had that conversation that I'm not going to accept corporate PAC checks," she said Monday.

"We're all supposed to have an equal vote, but money has now really tipped the balance between an individual having equal power in an election to a corporation," she added.

Harris said the Supreme Court's 2010 decision in Citizens United v. FEC, which allowed corporations to make unlimited political contributions, has resulted in an "outsized influence" on politics.

Harris joins Sens. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), Kirsten Gillibrand(D-N.Y.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in pledging not to accept corporate PAC donations.

Harris is considered a potential candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination. She demurred when asked about that possibility on Monday. 

"Right now, I'm just focused on what's in front of me," she said, adding that she'll be working to turn out Democratic voters in this year's midterm elections.

30 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) said Monday she will no longer accept donations from corporate PACs, the latest in a string of progressive Democrats who have vowed to do so.

Harris told the hosts of "The Breakfast Club" radio show in New York that she was caught off guard when asked recently at a town hall about accepting corporate donations. She said at the time it "depends."

"So I've actually made a decision since I've had that conversation that I'm not going to accept corporate PAC checks," she said Monday.

"We're all supposed to have an equal vote, but money has now really tipped the balance between an individual having equal power in an election to a corporation," she added.

Harris said the Supreme Court's 2010 decision in Citizens United v. FEC, which allowed corporations to make unlimited political contributions, has resulted in an "outsized influence" on politics.

Harris joins Sens. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), Kirsten Gillibrand(D-N.Y.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in pledging not to accept corporate PAC donations.

Harris is considered a potential candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination. She demurred when asked about that possibility on Monday. 

"Right now, I'm just focused on what's in front of me," she said, adding that she'll be working to turn out Democratic voters in this year's midterm elections.

I listened to this interview on the way to work.  Harris seemed like she was in campaign mode.  Very real when answering questions, and when pressed, she gave very vague responses.

I think she’s running now.  

On 4/21/2018 at 1:05 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Well, he’s gotten away with not doing most things that Presidents in the past have done as part of the job of being or getting to be President. So, yep, I think you’re right. He won’t hear any complaints from the GOP.