Kamala Harris 2020

Hugo Stiglitz

Americans are such a stupid people.  How did we ever accomplish anything?

The American strategy for success and global dominance starts and ends with its foolproof plan:

1 - watch Europe blow itself to shit repeatedly for a coupla centuries.

That’s it. There’s no step 2.

We got lucky. That’s it.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Really ?  Standing by your word is wrong now ?  He stated why he did't like them. They aren't different now, they're the same folks he didn't approve of before.  His word becomes meaningless when he flip flops like that..

What about when you're caught in a lie, double down on that lie, and then go about your day pretending you have integrity and have a word to stand by?  Cuz that's you, liar.

• Hook 'Em 2

23 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

every stupid attack i see on kamala is a reminder that they don't have shit.  i hope citizenship is a daily story on fox news.  

this is still the kamala thread, yes?

Can’t even come up with a catchy nickname. SAD!

16 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The American strategy for success and global dominance starts and ends with its foolproof plan:

We got lucky. That’s it.

Eh, you are only 1/3 right.

You forgot step 1: commit genocide against native population to increase borders and expand natural resource base, along with step 2: enslave people and exploit unpaid labor to build ruling caste. When you add step 3 as referenced in your post, it's really a pretty solid plan!

• Hook 'Em 4

I’m not sure what y’all are expecting Kamala or anyone to do in a debate with these guys. All they’re going to do is lie and gaslight the entire time. It’s kinda hard to make them look foolish when they’re meeting you all the way there from the start.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Eh, you are only 1/3 right.

You forgot step 1: commit genocide against native population to increase borders and expand natural resource base, along with step 2: enslave people and exploit unpaid labor to build ruling caste. When you add step 3 as referenced in your post, it's really a pretty solid plan!

That's not a strategy unique to the United States.  It's been done by roughly half the sovereign nation-states on the current U.N. roster.  There were a few years that our ideology actually helped us, the idea that we were a deeply flawed people that were trying to be a little bit better.  But we fucked that up, too.  Thankfully we "discovered" two oceans and because of that a Navy and because of that Bretton Woods and because of that the World's Reserve Currency.  We piss that away along with the respect for our own rule of law, and we are adrift without a coast.  And Trumpers don't see it coming.  

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m not sure what y’all are expecting Kamala or anyone to do in a debate with these guys. All they’re going to do is lie and gaslight the entire time. It’s kinda hard to make them look foolish when they’re meeting you all the way there from the start.

True. But there are ways to handle how they will appear in debates. One truism of the Trump era is that what you see is what you get. Trump is a bad conman repeating a kindergarten script of taunts, lies and empty puffery. He IS a playground bully. We've seen how he's responded in the Rose Garden when there's pushback, he turns and runs. He's a yellowbelly coward at heart. A toothless dog. But he can't run on the debate stage. He'll have to stand in front of his gods (the cameras) looking bad. 

Moderator: Mr. President, yadda yadda yadda?

Trump: NPD word salad

M: Response, Mr. Biden?

Biden: (chuckle) Well, it's pretty obvious that my opponent has no clue how to approach this issue, and it's unfortunate he continues to lie to the American people.  Let me try and clear up his dishonest nonsense.  Yadda yadda yadda.

Taunt him, both dogwhistle only he can hear, and in his face style. Laugh at him. Treat him like a joke much the way Obama did at the Correspondent's dinner. Push his nose into his own shit.

As for Pence, Harris has the perfect background for what is needed. There's only one VP debate. No need to engage the opponent as only choir members will be watching. Simply provide a jury summation of the last four years of failure and discontent. Run through the corruption and crimes of the Administration like the charge sheet it should/may/please god be.  Easily digestible soundbites as the coverage will be more watched than the actual debate. Again, just ignore the opponent. There will be haphazard attempts to wound her with RW echo chamber jokes about Willie Brown. But counting on a milquetoast robot from the planet Uptight to have the necessary comic timing and nuance is a fool's game. 

Moderator: VP Pence, your opening remarks?

Pence: (wheezing) Willie Brown! (panting) Woman! (huffing) Bad! (puffing)

As you said, you can't debate with either one on the merits because they'll just lie. So laugh and point at the naked emperor and his lapdog on live tv. Remind everyone about what the last 4 years have been. Frame the choice as either more corrupt, incompetent word salad sycophancy endangering all, or "us, who can fix the mess these clowns made."

Edited by Herpa Derpa
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

And their supporters have no ability whatsoever to recognize or understand their lying and bullshit.

4 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Taunt him, both dogwhistle only he can hear, and in his face style. Laugh at him. Treat him like a joke much the way Obama did at the Correspondent's dinner. Push his nose into his own shit.

I'm 100% convinced the fire to get even came from that evening.  Here's Seth Meyers roasting him (Skip to 10:10).  Shit gets real at 12:05:

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 5:25 PM, Hank Kingsley said:

Glad to see Onboard has found God when it comes to Shaun Fucking King, but fails to care about the dozen and dozens of actual GOP politicians that talked shit about Trump but now bend the knee. 

I love how you and others think it's all one side of the aisle.  That Illustrates precisely what's wrong with you, and our system.  Harris bashed Biden on several fundamental issues in public, now she's cool, and shit cause she's his team mate.  I know politicians are hypocritical, and play team politics. I kind of hope the media will call them out on their BS regardless of party, but that doesn't happen any more. 

I have no idea who Shaun King is especially if he lives in the fantasy of twitter world.  But if he can flip like that who cares who he is.

2 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

Didn't HW critique Reagan publicly on a number of fundamental issues, most notably 'trickle down economics' (voodoo economics)? 

It seems normal to kiss and make up after the nomination is public. 

Yes he did, "voodoo politics", and that's fair.  I think on some issues for sure, on others not so much. My OP was specifically calling out Shaun King on his flip flop.  

Harris attacks of Biden in the debates on race and sexual misconduct  are hard differences to walk back.  She's said she believes some, but not all of the women accusing him of groping them. I thought Trump was dead when the grabbing pussy comment came out, and was repulsed by it.  I'm not his presumptive (female) running mate however.  And I know right wing media sources brushed it off, disgusting as well.

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I love how you and others think it's all one side of the aisle.  That Illustrates precisely what's wrong with you, and our system.  Harris bashed Biden on several fundamental issues in public, now she's cool, and shit cause she's his team mate.  I know politicians are hypocritical, and play team politics. I kind of hope the media will call them out on their BS regardless of party, but that doesn't happen any more. 

I have no idea who Shaun King is especially if he lives in the fantasy of twitter world.  But if he can flip like that who cares who he is.

This might be the stupidest post you've ever written. 

Grow a fucking backbone. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/13/2020 at 9:48 PM, Brisketexan said:

We got lucky. That’s it.

The two oceans helped a lot.

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Still waiting for all your posts criticizing the flip flopping of Lindsey Graham and Raphael Cruz.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 8/14/2020 at 3:32 PM, Lobo said:

That's not a strategy unique to the United States.  It's been done by roughly half the sovereign nation-states on the current U.N. roster.  There were a few years that our ideology actually helped us, the idea that we were a deeply flawed people that were trying to be a little bit better.  But we fucked that up, too.  Thankfully we "discovered" two oceans and because of that a Navy and because of that Bretton Woods and because of that the World's Reserve Currency.  We piss that away along with the respect for our own rule of law, and we are adrift without a coast.  And Trumpers don't see it coming.  

Yeah, the country that rises to any kind of regional or global dominance without doing those things will be the first.

9 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Still waiting for all your posts criticizing the flip flopping of Lindsey Graham and Raphael Cruz.

DId they flipflop?  Or have they always had and espoused bad ideas?

I think Mole's post is spot-on.  But, sentient voters (this is intended to exclude Trumpists, who don't seem to give a shit) have always tried to suss out when they are being lied to and flip flopping is at least a potentially valid indicator.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Wut?

I don't really have to pay attention to their flip flops because I already know they are pieces of shit.

As mentioned above, you look at flip flops on unknown or partially unknown characters to figure out who they are.

6 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

No. 

MY point was more on the "does she work for Trump?" part because in every scene cut to her, you can tell she's looking @ the Orange shitbag to see if he laughs & then MAYBE he would also laugh.  In any event, she's absolutely holding in her desire TO laugh.

18 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

MY point was more on the "does she work for Trump?" part because in every scene cut to her, you can tell she's looking @ the Orange shitbag to see if he laughs & then MAYBE he would also laugh.  In any event, she's absolutely holding in her desire TO laugh.

I agree, she was giving him the side-eye. Man, he really can't take a roasting can he?

The rueful thing about that video was Myers' side remark about Obama perhaps finding it difficult to get back into campaign mode before the election.

• 5 weeks later...

I appreciate that Harris is back in the state she represents  while its people are suffering.

I hope sometime in the next month or so she can take some time to visit Texas and really encourage folks to vote. I realize that Texas is an iffy bet for the time and money, but it's also a place where there is so much potential and it lays the foundation for the future. If either Biden or Harris visit, that would be a good thing.