Kamala Harris 2020

Hugo Stiglitz

I wasn't a fan of Harris.

Tonight she obliterated herself as a candidate I could favor among the Dems. She didn't answer Tulsi. Her finger waving canned speeches delivered with her annoying voice as she insisted on taking more time were off-putting.

"I will prosecute..." Cornball.

I just don't much like this candidate. I thought she was really good in the Kavanaugh hearing, but that's all I'd seen. 

12 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I wasn't a fan of Harris.

Tonight she obliterated herself as a candidate I could favor among the Dems. She didn't answer Tulsi. Her finger waving canned speeches delivered with her annoying voice as she insisted on taking more time were off-putting.

"I will prosecute..." Cornball.

I just don't much like this candidate. I thought she was really good in the Kavanaugh hearing, but that's all I'd seen. 

Frankly, her questioning of Kavanaugh was full of scripted dramatic cheapshots that would have been objectionable in court.  She's very good at drawing attention to herself, but I don't think there's much there there.

6 minutes ago, maninblack said:

She smashed Harris.  Tulsi is a strong woman and it's sad to see the establishment and the NPCs just go all operation mocking bird with shit like "Assad toadie" etc.

She worked in a hospital in the Sunni triangle and saw the effects first hand of our regime-change wars.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

11 hours ago, maninblack said:

Tulsi Gabbard
emoji2.png
|\emoji113.pngemoji1672.png
/ \_
━━━━━┓ \\
┓┓┓┓┓┃ Kamala Harris
┓┓┓┓┓┃ ヽemoji50.png
┓┓┓┓┓┃   /
┓┓┓┓┓┃ ノ)
┓┓┓┓┓┃
┓┓┓┓┓┃
┓┓┓┓┓┃
┓┓┓┓┓┃

Anytime a cunt prosecutor gets exposed it's a good thing.

Don't matter whether that cunt is a female or male nor does it make a shit whether there's a D or an R in front of their pathetic name.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
22 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

97C73639-9C7B-498E-B108-51C541DA8F86.jpeg

Mensa, speaking from his home in L.A.’s upscale Silver Lake neighborhood, focused his criticism on Harris. “Kamala Harris is a cop,” he said. “She’s a tough-on-crime prosecutor. That’s like the opposite of a revolutionary, and I could never vote for her.… I’m not impressed because she’s a woman of color, because I recognize what neocolonialism is, and I recognize that token black people are propped up to positions within the imperialistic, patriarchal, white supremacist state that is America to enforce all of those ideologies. That is a prosecutor—to prosecute those who reject the white supremacist, patriarchal state.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/bernie-sanders-playbook-for-winning-the-black-vote/amp

Let’s pretend it’s a white guy thing and see how that works out.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

18-24 year olds are stupid. I post that as a stupid 31 year old who, believe it or not, has been 18-24 years old.

It’s like democrats are trying to lose. Even Trump knows to shower his base with delusions of grandeur.

People keep talking about black people voting for Kanye West in some capacity. It’s the kids everyone should be worried about. I guarantee there is a rather significant portion of the youth of any race that would rather listen to Kanye West than Joe Biden. It’s like a legal weed stance away from really happening. Meanwhile... Joe won’t bend, Kamala laughs about smoking weed while jamming pac and locking people up simultaneously, and they’ll both be sponsored and brought to you by the stop and frisk guy. 

Go to the grave calling them stupid while you smart people lose to the worst human being in Merica. Again.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Dropout said:

It’s like democrats are trying to lose. Even Trump knows to shower his base with delusions of grandeur.

People keep talking about black people voting for Kanye West in some capacity. It’s the kids everyone should be worried about. I guarantee there is a rather significant portion of the youth of any race that would rather listen to Kanye West than Joe Biden. It’s like a legal weed stance away from really happening. Meanwhile... Joe won’t bend, Kamala laughs about smoking weed while jamming pac and locking people up simultaneously, and they’ll both be sponsored and brought to you by the stop and frisk guy. 

Go to the grave calling them stupid while you smart people lose to the worst human being in Merica. Again.

If you wanna fall for GOP attacks on Kamala, that's your own damn fault. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Dropout said:

Just no. That you think that shows just how out of touch you are with the yutes.

29 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

If you wanna fall for GOP attacks on Kamala, that's your own damn fault. 

Who said I was falling for it?

These aren’t GOP attacks on Kamala. It’s what her record is. I didn’t say anything in that post regarding Kamala that is untrue.

28 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Are you a part of the "smart people" or are you above it all?

I’m not voting for anyone antithetical to what I believe in. Nothing has changed here.

17 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I wish I had the confidence of a leftist political commentator.  They've been hilariously wrong at every turn when it comes to predicting public behavior regarding the 2020 election, yet they never slow down with the hot takes.  It's admirable, honestly.

I mean “hilariously wrong” is a bit of an overstatement imo. Bernie was in position to win this thing until the democrats “jumped him” as Jamaal Bowman succinctly put it.

6 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Just no. That you think that shows just how out of touch you are with the yutes.

Agree to disagree.

1 minute ago, Dropout said:

Who said I was falling for it?

These aren’t GOP attacks on Kamala. It’s what her record is. I didn’t say anything in that post regarding Kamala that is untrue.

I’m not voting for anyone antithetical to what I believe in. Nothing has changed here.

I mean “hilariously wrong” is a bit of an overstatement imo. Bernie was in position to win this thing until the democrats “jumped him” as Jamaal Bowman succinctly put it.

Agree to disagree.

Anyone who likes Kanye knows full well that he needs actual help. And anyone who doesn’t know that wouldn’t consider voting for him anyway

• Hook 'Em 1