A new board for those who have reached legendary status

immamac

2 hours ago, RPM said:

Out of curiosity, what is the threshold for "this bit is old"? 20, 30 negs? 

Asking for a friend.

I think if we all incessantly rep eachother in here it will just piss him off even more.  Sounds like a winning strategy.  And let’s be honest, we didn’t end up in these digs by losing.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Derp
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Is this where we talk about all the super secret discussions we have on the Surly 1%er board the plebs aren’t allowed to read?
Should we tell them about how the Surly 1%ers already secured Urban, and now we’re just smoking Cubans, drinking Pappy 23, and banging only 10’s until it gets officially announced? 

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

The Longhorn band has set the football board on fire.  Full-blown texags over there.

I wonder how many students in the band couldn't care less about the eyes but aren't fond of the idea of spending 6 hours on a 90 degree Saturday in October watching our shit-ass football team stumble over their own dicks for 4 quarters. There have to be a couple.

"Hang on, I can have my voice heard AND free up my Saturday? Count me in."

Edited by ztejas

I've only been here a couple years and I've seen TwiceHorn hand out thousands of dollars in free legal advice.

Maybe he's keeping a ledger so he can start calling in tabs when things get lean.

And that's not true @Cheeseweasel - aren't you head of the party planning committee for the Liverpool Surly fanclub?

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 1