Pals Fear Kenny Rogers Has Weeks To Live, Cancels Tour & Tells Dolly Parton Goodbye

clapclapclap

I'll never forget him throwing a perfect game.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/04/kenny-rogers-weeks-live-cancel-tour-dolly-parton-goodbye/

Frail and plagued by a string of serious medical issues, music icon Kenny Rogers has canceled his farewell tour, leaving health experts and friends to believe he’s battling killer bladder cancer and has just weeks to live!

The 79-year-old “Gambler” singer announced this month he was scrapping his remaining concert dates on his final tour — scheduled through the end of the year — after doctors ordered him to rest as he battles “health challenges.”

But sources tell RadarOnline.com Rogers is at the end of the road, planning a celeb-studded funeral and has even said a tearful goodbye to the “love of his life,” songbird Dolly Parton, in a hurried face-to-face meeting.

“He’s getting his affairs in order, including saying goodbye to Dolly,” confides a source. “The fear is he has just a few short weeks left, so his handlers did get Dolly over to see him for what could be their last visit.”

Kenny was said to be sad to see Dolly in tears.

He told her he loved her and always has and maybe they’ll get another go-round in the afterlife. That seemed to perk her up a bit.”

While his reps refuse to detail his medical issues, Radar has learned he appears to be suffering from diabetes and bladder cancer, along with other problems.

PHOTOS: Scary Skinny Janice Dickinson Wasting Away Amid Health Crisis

Ohio’s Institute of BioAcoustic Biology, using a special computer algorithm to uncover serious health issues by analyzing a person’s voice to uncover medical conditions, ran a test on Rogers— and the results were “disturbing.”

“We discovered a host of truly troubling symptoms that could explain why he cut short the farewell tour,” says BioAcoustic head Sharry Edwards.

The most horrifying revelation was the sinister presence of “three bladder cancer markers — BTA serine/threonine protein, NMP uridine monophosphate and RCAS1, a receptor-binding cancer antigen,” says Edwards.

The analysis also discovered “insulin resistance,” indicating diabetes, “stressed heart muscles,” and rib pain caused by fatigued back muscles.

PHOTOS: Is Val OK? Kilmer Looks Gaunt On The Beach

BioAcoustic also found Rogers suffers from high cholesterol, liver stress and fatigue — all likely caused by taking statin drugs for cholesterol, says Edwards.

“The fatigue and muscle wasting must make it particularly difficult for him to take the stage and perform up to his historically high standards,” she adds.

A father of five, Kenny has been wed to fifth wife Wanda — mom of his 13-year-old twin sons Justin and Jordan — since 1997.

His life erupted in scandal when it was discovered he’d set up an 800-number hotline in the ’90s so gals could call him for phone sex. Three women later sued him, saying he coaxed them into twisted, kinky phone talks.

PHOTOS: Fears For Demi! Moore Can’t Hide Dramatic Weight Loss & Scary Skinny Face

One also claimed he lured her to a hotel room where he tried to have sex with her.

But through all his relationships, his strongest tie was to Parton, according to insiders.

They reportedly fell in love — and in lust — when they recorded their 1983 hit duet, “Islands in the Stream.”

While both claim their romance was strictly platonic, “word is they had a steamy night in Vegas after one of their shows back in the ’80s,” says the source.

PHOTOS: Too Thin? Friends Worried About Robin Thicke’s Girlfriend April Love

Rogers has admitted “they’re soul mates,” and the two performed together last year.

“Their final performance was bittersweet because they both must’ve known they’d never get another chance onstage,” notes the source.

“Kenny’s been frail from all the health issues plaguing him, including, some say, lung cancer and heart problems. He’s prepared his will and he’s even talked about what kind of funeral he’d like. He wants all his friends to be there to share the great memories together, as his biggest hits play on the loudspeakers.”

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Legit.

"Ohio’s Institute of BioAcoustic Biology, using a special computer algorithm to uncover serious health issues by analyzing a person’s voice to uncover medical conditions, ran a test on Rogers— and the results were “disturbing.”

“We discovered a host of truly troubling symptoms that could explain why he cut short the farewell tour,” says BioAcoustic head Sharry Edwards.

The most horrifying revelation was the sinister presence of “three bladder cancer markers — BTA serine/threonine protein, NMP uridine monophosphate and RCAS1, a receptor-binding cancer antigen,” says Edwards."

So tumor markers including proteins and receptor binding antigens are detected by analyzing the voice?!  The stupidity of that claim is astounding.  He may well be dying but if voice analysis is the evidence, then he might just live to be 100, either would be equally likely.

Edited by Lhorn

There was a Kenny Rogers Roaster restaurant in Austin briefly wasn't there?  I'm thinking sometime in the 90-94 range (cause that's when I was there).  Regret that I never got to sample it's chicken-y goodness.  

RIP in advance.  He had a great voice.

2 hours ago, Lhorn said:

"Ohio’s Institute of BioAcoustic Biology, using a special computer algorithm to uncover serious health issues by analyzing a person’s voice to uncover medical conditions, ran a test on Rogers— and the results were “disturbing.”

The most horrifying revelation was the sinister presence of “three bladder cancer markers — BTA serine/threonine protein, NMP uridine monophosphate and RCAS1, a receptor-binding cancer antigen,” says Edwards."

So tumor markers including proteins and receptor binding antigens are detected by analyzing the voice?!  The stupidity of that claim is astounding.  He may well be dying but if voice analysis is the evidence, then he might just live to be 100, either would be equally likely.

It's like MIT meets Juilliard or some shit.

Ohio’s Institute of BioAcoustic Biology

The Institute is worth checking out. 

A few gems:

Sharry Edwards™ is the pioneer in the study of Human BioAcoustic Biology. Her 30 years of research is being used at the Institute of BioAcoustic Biology in Albany, OH.

The name is trademarked. She's that big of a deal.

Sharry writes about herself:

My sacred story eludes me because my unusual talent was present before my memory begins, hence I don’t know how my ability to make history by creating the future, will evolve.

No one acknowledged that I was different or had talents beyond normal human abilities.

7723480.jpg

On 4/21/2018 at 12:05 AM, Lhorn said:

There was a Kenny Rogers Roaster restaurant in Austin briefly wasn't there?  I'm thinking sometime in the 90-94 range (cause that's when I was there).  Regret that I never got to sample it's chicken-y goodness.  

RIP in advance.  He had a great voice.

Those are still going strong in Asia, but I don't think they exist in the US any longer.  I've had some in Malaysia, because its Kenny Rogers,  and it was pretty tasty.