Anyone else have advanced memory loss?

52-80

im on the good side of 30s, but starting to accept that i might have mild amnesia.  

of course, one often doesnt know that one has forgotten something....because....its forgotten.   but the lady is reminding me more and more about things shes told me, that im completely oblivious to.  sometimes i pick up on the fact that i forgot what we had discussed in the car 30 minutes about buying.

etc

maybe i need to drink gingko biloba tea or something?  im kinda worried

20 minutes ago, Dewey said:

Shes playing mind games with you.

Yes, I think that you should treat this as advanced psychological warfare. Deploy counter measures immediately.

Serious answer, go see a neurologist who deals with this stuff and get some assessments.  

• 4 weeks later...

I had a similar experience and a book that really added clarity and a solution was "The Ultra Mind Solution" by Dr. Mark Hyman.  I was experiencing things that should not have been happending at my age and were before early onset Alzheimers or Dimentia would even be in play.   He has personal experience with what he calls "Brain Fog" and then has worked with other patients who have similar issues (he's a Harvard MD).   He describes what he felt were causees and proposes changes that can, and in my case did, help.

While a lot of the changes are diet driven, this book was great for me and had a huge impact that reversed my perceived "fog".