AP Bio

Goo Punch

Just now, Deej said:

Broadcast TV is for the olds and stupid. If it's not God Friended Me  Law and Order: CSI, it doesn't really stand much of a chance.

Unfortunately this. The uniqueness of The Good Place and excellent reviews from the critics kept it afloat until it found an audience. These things take time. 

No idea why NBC keeps Superstore on the air. I think the only people that watch it are in hospital waiting rooms. 

8 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Unfortunately this. The uniqueness of The Good Place and excellent reviews from the critics kept it afloat until it found an audience. These things take time. 

No idea why NBC keeps Superstore on the air. I think the only people that watch it are in hospital waiting rooms. 

I like Superstore, but damn it seems like they don't make many episodes. I can go weeks before the DVR shows a new episode. But, hey, 18 seasons of "The Voice".

(My liking  of Superstore may just be the soft spot I have for Mark McKinney and " The Kids in the Hall.")

Edited by Deej

18 minutes ago, Deej said:

I like Superstore, but damn it seems like they don't make many episodes. I can go weeks before the DVR shows a new episode. But, hey, 18 seasons of "The Voice".

(My liking  of Superstore may just be the soft spot I have for Mark McKinney and " The Kids in the Hall.")

I assumed you were an America Ferrera man. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

1 hour ago, Deej said:

I like Superstore, smart and funny. But it's about 8 notches below AP Bio. Maybe that's why it got renewed.

I need a Heather fix.

mastercatfishing-shr1.gif

• Like 1

https://www.thewrap.com/ap-bio-glenn-howerton-patton-oswalt-saveapbio/

Patton Oswalt would really like you to spend your Memorial Day weekend binge-watching “A.P. Bio” on Hulu, as he and costar Glenn Howerton are leading a hashtag campaign to help find the recently cancelled NBC comedy a new home.

Oswalt and Howerton have called on the show’s cult fanbase to get #SaveAPBio trending on Twitter and to help get the show to the top of Hulu’s streaming metrics. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:20 PM, billfromlaketravis said:

Pricing models for NBC Streaming? I'm going to have already subscribe to the Disney + to watch The Mandalorian. 

Same.  And I was worried about having to have at leas a month for CBS All Access for Star Trek, along with Disney...just so many streaming services right now.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm rewatching the pilot right now. Basically the D.E.N.N.I.S. System set loose in Toldeo with the hilarious teacher trio, and the great Patton Oswalt. 

I think it's already surpassed Community. Dan Harmon is amazing on Rick and Morty, but he was still figuring it out during his Community years. I also think Glenn Howerton is a much, much better comedic actor than Joel McHale. 

• 2 months later...
On 6/12/2020 at 8:27 PM, billfromlaketravis said:

I'm rewatching the pilot right now. Basically the D.E.N.N.I.S. System set loose in Toldeo with the hilarious teacher trio, and the great Patton Oswalt. 

I think it's already surpassed Community. Dan Harmon is amazing on Rick and Morty, but he was still figuring it out during his Community years. I also think Glenn Howerton is a much, much better comedic actor than Joel McHale. 

Of course he is

Dennis Reynolds Reaction GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Find &  Share on GIPHY

12 minutes ago, lateshow said:

I Did Not Know That GIFs | Tenor

Parks and Rec and 30 Rock is on Peacock Free as well. Less ads than the entry level tier of Hulu. 

There’s also the iconic SNL seasons from the 70’s. They conveniently skip over the great seasons from the 90’s and the Will Farrell Era. 

There’s also some weird, wild stuff on there like seaQuest.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Parks and Rec and 30 Rock is on Peacock Free as well. Less ads than the entry level tier of Hulu. 

There’s also the iconic SNL seasons from the 70’s. They conveniently skip over the great seasons from the 90’s and the Will Farrell Era. 

There’s also some weird, wild stuff on there like seaQuest.

RIP Jonathan Brandis