AP Bio

Goo Punch

• 11 months later...

i liked the third season just fine. i do agree that it was inferior to the first two, and there were a couple of episodes that didn't do it for me, but i didn't think that the show fell off as hard as other sitcoms that i've been into which have dipped in quality as they've gone on.

something i noticed during my rewatch that i couldn't believe i didn't notice before- some of the main characters from season one just disappeared with no mention of them leaving- namely the slim shady-looking Prince of Darkness kid and the fat ginger whose mom was Anabelle Porter from PnR.

15 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

i liked the third season just fine. i do agree that it was inferior to the first two, and there were a couple of episodes that didn't do it for me, but i didn't think that the show fell off as hard as other sitcoms that i've been into which have dipped in quality as they've gone on.

something i noticed during my rewatch that i couldn't believe i didn't notice before- some of the main characters from season one just disappeared with no mention of them leaving- namely the slim shady-looking Prince of Darkness kid and the fat ginger whose mom was Anabelle Porter from PnR.

Lynette, Elizabeth Alderfer, is barely in Season 3. This coming on the heels of the Season 2 finale where Jack agrees to stay in Toledo to be with her. The show never explains or touches on her absence. 

It looks like Alderfer is in that new Chuck Lorre POS United States of Al. I doubt we’ll see her again. There’s no reason to jump off the Lorre gravy train to be on a small Peacock show. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

‘A.P. Bio’ Canceled at Peacock After 4 Seasons

Class is out of session for A.P. Bio.

Series creator Mike O’Brien tweeted Monday that the Peacock series is finished after four seasons and 42 episodes. A.P. Bio, about a former Harvard philosophy professor (Glenn Howerton) now teaching high school biology, was Peacock’s first scripted comedy pickup; the streamer revived it for a third season after its cancellation on NBC following season two.

“I’m sad to announce that AP Bio will not be renewed for a 5th season,” O’Brien wrote. “But mostly I’m feeling grateful right now. To all the fans who watched the show and fought for it to come back after the cancellation! And to Peacock & UTV for giving us two more seasons after that!”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/peaock-cancels-ap-bio-4-seasons-1235057769/