October 2020 Site Refresh

immamac

6 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

JFC the gif thing again.  This place gets worse everyday.

I'm happy to just delete all your posts and nuke your profile if that would make you happier with how the site is run since it sucks so bad already and gets worse everyday? Or are you going to fucking say what you problems are with the website "getting worse every day". We had one of the biggest recruiting meltdowns of all time and you are bitching about a fucking GIF at the top of a forum index page as "worse everyday". How about you go find another website you piece of shit.

• Hook 'Em 5

14 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm happy to just delete all your posts and nuke your profile if that would make you happier with how the site is run since it sucks so bad already and gets worse everyday? Or are you going to fucking say what you problems are with the website "getting worse every day". We had one of the biggest recruiting meltdowns of all time and you are bitching about a fucking GIF at the top of a forum index page as "worse everyday". How about you go find another website you piece of shit.

Jesus talk about being a fucking pussy.  You let the CR drivel lib drivel take over the site and you threaten to nuke my account.  Go fuck yourself.

You are the fucking pussy, you don't add shit to this thread and you wanna come in here and shit on the site? How am I supposed to take that? As a peace offering? Like you are trying to help? That's the weirdest fucking help offer I've ever seen. and no less in response for my asking for feedback about whether or not we should keep the gif up because the meltdown is...still in progress? 

There isn't "CR lib drivel" taking over the site you fucking idiot. There's a global pandemic going on and social unrest like we haven't seen since the 60s, sorry that people have an opinion that doesn't match up with your perception of what reality is. Again, YOU can get the fuck out if you wanna keep it up or you can give me productive tips to improve the site or feedback that isn't "everything sucks, fuck you guy who spends time out of his day running this site you lib cuck"

I just tested it and it’s working for now. It may work successfully for a few hours, but then it will stop working. Sometimes I can get it to refresh after 3 or 4 tries and others it just doesn’t work. I’ll post an update if/when it happens again today.

I'm just glad the dark theme toast notifications got fixed so you can read the text now. 

I'd also vote on getting rid of the map or at least making it smaller. I dunno if my laptop screen is just small and everyone else is rocking huge 32 in wide screen monitors or something, but it's a huge eyesore. And the election is all but over anyway.

One question, what is with the new FAAFO Philly Flyers mascot rep choice? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Viper said:

I'm just glad the dark theme toast notifications got fixed so you can read the text now. 

I'd also vote on getting rid of the map or at least making it smaller. I dunno if my laptop screen is just small and everyone else is rocking huge 32 in wide screen monitors or something, but it's a huge eyesore. And the election is all but over anyway.

One question, what is with the new FAAFO Philly Flyers mascot rep choice? 

1 hour ago, Hate said:

What’s with the mascot and “fuck around and find out” rep. Is it positive or negative?

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

All I know is it's positive.

Election related, will only be the primary choice for today/tomorrow most likely. Philadelphia had the last dump of votes that pushed the current leading candidate over the edge to the potential nomination and people on the internet are using the caricature as a representation of the city.

On 11/7/2020 at 9:55 AM, Horn_Spanker said:

What does "Fuck Around and Find Out" mean? 

It should be the Surly motto.  

On 11/6/2020 at 1:23 PM, immamac said:

Election related, will only be the primary choice for today/tomorrow most likely.

Wish you'd leave it, it actually (unfortunately) applies to our football program and the other sports.