Abbott being Abbott

Mo Horn

On 6/11/2021 at 9:17 AM, Brisketexan said:

Bullshit.  Everyone knows that iceberg are a hoax, a lie told to us by (((globalists))) to control ocean travel, and keep all ships on a path where they can be taken out by their space lasers.  DO THE RESEARCH.

the icebergs are taking OUR MONEY

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

He doesn’t need to show up.  Dotard endorsement could have told you that,

West and Huffines get to shit on Abbott from the far right to a full audience of kooks. *popcorn gif*

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

All up and down I-35, there are now billboards for Don Huffines saying "Stop paying ILLEGALS our money!"  So we're going full racist in this campaign.

Wait, Huffines is a home builder. That's precisely who he's been paying for decades. 

22 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

All up and down I-35, there are now billboards for Don Huffines saying "Stop paying ILLEGALS our money!"  So we're going full racist in this campaign.

Unpainted Huffines is going to drop an n-bomb on West at some point in the campaign.

1 hour ago, UrbanAchiever said:

Wait, Huffines is a home builder. That's precisely who he's been paying for decades. 

There is not an industry in the entire world that relies more on illegal workers than the Texas construction industry.

18 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

Saw one in Amarillo a few weeks back that said (paraphrasing) "An Actual Republican"

I'm not sure anyone knows what the hell an actual Republican is any longer.

Sheila Faske of Rose City is the owner of American Office Liquidators LLC in Beaumont. She serves as Mayor Pro Tem for the City of Rose City, and serves on several community advisory committees. Additionally, she is a member of the Beaumont Founders Lions Club and the Orange, Beaumont and Port Arthur Chambers of Commerce. Faske received an Associate of Science in Business and Computer Information Systems from Lamar Institute of Technology in Beaumont.

I mean, when anyone else talks about "bail reform," it's to remedy an unjust system whereby people who are merely accused of a crime get tossed in jail, lose their jobs, and have their ability to meaningfully participate in the preparation of their defense hindered.

Greg Abbott thinks it means "let's throw more people in jail without trial."

• Rage+1 2

2 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I mean, when anyone else talks about "bail reform," it's to remedy an unjust system whereby people who are merely accused of a crime get tossed in jail, lose their jobs, and have their ability to meaningfully participate in the preparation of their defense hindered.

And "election integrity" means let's make it as hard as possible for our opponents' constituents to vote.

• Rage+1 1

The agenda includes Abbott's priority bills related to overhauling Texas elections and the bail system, as well as pushing back against social media “censorship” of Texans and the teaching of critical race theory in schools. 

LOL. Incredible. 

12 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

i saw the bail reform in the tweet, and it was a breath of fresh air. then i read the bullet point, and it sort of took my breath away, in a major holy shit sort of way.

every time i think that republicans cannot get more odious, they do something like that and TOTALLY REDEEM THEMSELVES.

lime @bolverk, i would really like to see some sort of defense of that fucking bullshit agenda. 

no ercot or power grid?

nope.

but we got "lock em up," trans athletes, abortion, and critical race theory!

fucking assholes.

• Rage+1 1