Abbott being Abbott

Mo Horn

29 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The election in Texas that....Trump won? 

You're looking at this all wrong.  Instead of looking for viable solutions to real problems, you need to recognize that this is purely performative.  Think of interpretive dance.  It's more like that, except more insane, incongruent to logic and really dangerous.  Also, I've reported you to the "Questions2Much" hotline for being skeptical and sarcastic.  Nothing personal as I like you as a poster.  It's just that I stand to make a quick chunk of cash for shining a light on your insubordination. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, kevwun said:

He's dancing to Huffines tune right now.  Anything that Huffines attacks him on, generates an immediate response.  He's acting like a scared little bitch.

Quick, someone makes a fake Huffines account and start tweeting at Abbott. 

7 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

Just tried about a half dozen iterations of this search, but this has the best results. Just looking for a reason as to why he is the way he is.

image.thumb.png.55c148deacbacbbe601dd999fb800f45.png

guessing the answer is no since his only child is adopted. guess not getting laid since 1984 makes you into a shitty person.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pig Bellmont said:

This is one of the dumbest things I’ve seen. Trump won Texas in 2020- what is this bullshit county by county audit supposed to prove?

What a waste of time and government resources 

TO use a baseline for auditing/protesting elections in 2024 and beyond when the real threat to GOP ownership of the state is a risk.  Remember how we all said, "Trump's bullshit about stolen elections would be more credible if he had also picked a couple of states he barely won so it would look for more in the interest of election integrity.  Instead he just picks and protests the 7 swing states he lost."  ???  This is being done so that moderates who wonder the same thing in 2024 or 2026 can look back and think, "Well, I guess the Republicans were just being thorough..."  Abbott is not as dumb as y'all make him out to be.  

5 hours ago, UrbanAchiever said:

Just saw a quorum report alert that said Abbott is going to add an Arizona-style election audit to the third special session. 

4 hours ago, kevwun said:

He's dancing to Huffines tune right now.  Anything that Huffines attacks him on, generates an immediate response.  He's acting like a scared little bitch.

Fucking stunning that Abbott is reacting so quickly to what the fucking Mogwai posts on twitter.

Expect Abbott to go after private companies with vaccine mandates.

Uh, Mr. Huffhines...what if the employer is a pharma/lab company that handles the live virus for research purposes to work on better-tasting pastes?  And they have to be vaccinated in order to handle the virus in/around the facility?  Can that company be mandated at the very least as these employees are exposed to the aerosolized version of the virus hundreds, even thousands of times, per day?

"I'm glad you asked that Mr. Lobo.  Here's what I propose.  We plot a course. Straight for the Sun."  

Between this an forcing women to get an abortion on the 2nd Sunday after the 1st full moon after their last period, or else---they can't ever.  We are really finding some interesting ways to glorify our stupidity.  

3 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:
This is one of the dumbest things I’ve seen. Trump won Texas in 2020- what is this bullshit county by county audit supposed to prove?

Have you ever heard of this guy named Paxton?

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
I can't spell tonight

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Abbott confused "social policies" with "tax incentives" and "no income tax".

Elon Musk gives no shits about the social policies of Texas, because they do not apply to people like Musk.

This. As I said earlier:

No state income taxes

Government incentives 

Dumb dumb population willing to work shit jobs for shit wages 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Fucking stunning that Abbott is reacting so quickly to what the fucking Mogwai posts on twitter.

I hope Unpainted Huffines tweets that as governor he will mandate free ice cream cones on Wednesday.  Abbott will then mandate free hot fudge sundaes on Fridays.  And I like ice cream.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, South Austin said:

But what's Abbott going to do when Huffines tweets that as governor he's going to outlaw sauce on BBQ?

I guarantee you Don Huffines puts more ketchup on brisket than John Cornyn's wife. 

EDIT: dammit @Js1 beat me to the Cornyn joke and his was better, too. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

They are looking for any evidence the vote totals are incorrect (pro or anti trump). This is/was part of the Pillow Guy strategy.

The goal is to create doubt. 

I agree.

doubt --> confusion --> unrest --> fear--> chaos--> tyranny

The lax gun laws also play into that. More guns in more peoples' confused and scared hands means more unrest and chaos.

18 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

- It’s just practice for whenever a Republican loses a meaningful election.  

-give them a reason for more restrictive voting laws.  

-they can use “evidence” to try and have the state take over certain counties elections.
- Also grift.

Choose one or more of the above.

Just spitballing here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Uh, so once they commit rape...Texas will work tirelessly to get them off the streets and prosecuted?  Okay.  I'll applaud that.  Great idea.

Anybody wanna talk about the other thing left out there?  

When you conceive, generally you're already "2 weeks pregnant."  Cool how that works. 

By the time you miss a period, you're 4 weeks -- and that's only if you have regular cycles.  

It's total bullshit -- once you also factor in the 72 hr waiting period, and the two appointments you have to have, this is a total ban on abortion. Media needs to stop pussyfooting around with the "almost" stuff. 

And I guess everyone that is ever going to rape has already raped at least once, so just get those guys and we're golden. 

JFC

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

When you conceive, generally you're already "2 weeks pregnant."  Cool how that works. 

By the time you miss a period, you're 4 weeks -- and that's only if you have regular cycles.  

It's total bullshit -- once you also factor in the 72 hr waiting period, and the two appointments you have to have, this is a total ban on abortion. Media needs to stop pussyfooting around with the "almost" stuff. 

And I guess everyone that is ever going to rape has already raped at least once, so just get those guys and we're golden. 

JFC

Plus you know how victims of incest are always keeping a fertility calendar in their Hello Kitty Trapper Keeper.  13 years olds totally know when their cycle is having ebbs and flows.  

This is maybe the most tragically cruel thing we've ever come up with as a state since the end of the Civil War.  And we gas retarded people as a sport. 

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Uh, so once they commit rape...Texas will work tirelessly to get them off the streets and prosecuted?  Okay.  I'll applaud that.  Great idea.

Anybody wanna talk about the other thing left out there?  

44 minutes ago, bluto said:

Why did he say “at least” 6 weeks? Shouldn’t that be “at most”?

We are living in the dumbest timeline.

The man is a UT grad.  I expect this kind of dumbshittery out of Rick Perry.

He read The Handmaid's Tale and thought it was a manual for future government.

• Like 1