Halloween bullshit

Prepuce of Doom

Those evil overgourds have turned you on to some pretty sick shit.  

Can you get a good baseline photo for us of them this morning, before overhead sun lighting is too obtrusive?  

Of course I'm mainly looking forward to the midnight photos of the evil overgourds but I've been assured by the Unholiest of Spirits that your tattered soul will not be available to upload said photographs.  Most regrettably, you have been Marked.  

• 3 weeks later...

Senior has earned the right to spend the offseason indoors, while Junior will be wintering in a new thicket, given that The Man bulldozed the old neighborhood and will not be erecting a new Gourd Putrification Copse until spring. 

*and in case anyone was curious, both were displayed on our porch until this morning. 

20211121_113153.jpg

20211121_112626.jpg

20211121_112606.jpg

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

Behold, his Son is Risen. 

$50 that sand was taken from the beach of a boiling sea from which the broken seal emerged.  Behold the next plague; And it’s name that said on it was “play”

19 minutes ago, JSB said:

Don't know how you do this. I attempted this year, and mine is already a flat decomposing puddle of mush

They must be Tumor Gourds™ - more of a shell or carapace to the exterior than a skin or a rind. 

And it's not easy to tell the difference when purchasing - I went 1 for 2 myself. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

March update. 

We had unseasonably warm weather here in Chicago today (almost 70 - will snow again on Monday...) so my inlaws came over to hang out and they brought their dipshit Boston Terrier. As we all were lounging in the back yard, the dog saw the pumpkin and began growling and barking at it, much to the Doomlet's delight. 

20220305_165523.jpg

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 1:59 PM, JSB said:

I tried to replicate this demon in my yard this year. Tried with 3 different pumpkins, and all three have failed. melted into piles of goop

It has to be a specific type of nard gourd. Really, really firm carapace, not a regular old pumpkin skin. 

It's hard to tell whether or not it's built to last when you're at the purchasing stage - I went 1 for 2 last year myself.

Keep trying, but you should also engage in some miscellaneous desecration just to cover all your bases. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...