The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

32 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

All of the Hillary stuff was thoroughly investigated. You're never going to get her.

Because the Clinton machine uses firewalls such as the law firm Perkins Cole to move the dossier and keep their own fingerprints off of it.  As a non-politician/lawyer Trump is used to doing things himself. You know the Clintons have done worse than Trump, they just cover their tracks better.

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

i think part of me also wanted a conspiracy between him and the Russians because I didn't want to believe there were so many just god-awful people in this country that made the decision to make him our president.  I am disappoint.

I’m glad if there was a conspiracy, Russia isn’t going to get credit for it. 

Look at this from Barr's letter: 

D2dBCzSWwAEPJVp.jpg

This is a direct acknowledgement and specific reference to all the various other prosecutions Mueller farmed out to SDNY, EDNY, EDVA, DC US Atty, etc.  It doesn't take a Special Prosecutor to implicate Trump in criminality.  SDNY already did it with Trump as "Individual 1" - a veritable un-indicted co-conspirator in Cohen's guilty plea.  

There's a lot more coming, o friends of surl.

2 hours ago, Mapache said:

“The Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.’” 

Is that what Mueller wrote or is that the take of Barr and Rosenstein? Isn't it their interpretation of Mueller's findings?

4 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Gonna need to see some Krassenstein or Mensch tweets too to feel really informed on this. 

Monetizing hysteria is good business.  Mr. Abramson knows well. Gotta really tip the hat to Stein for sniffing out the play very early on though. 

3 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Is that what Mueller wrote or is that the take of Barr and Rosenstein? Isn't it their interpretation of Mueller's findings?

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

It's a quote from the Special Counsel's report.

Yes, no one elected Mueller to make decisions.  Need to leave the decisions up to the professionals appointed by Trump. 

So is Trump still calling the investigation which ultimately exonerated him of conspiring with the Russians an “ illegal and rigged witch hunt”? Because I bet he is. Narcissistic dumbass just can’t help himself. 

As for obstruction, if it was anyone but the president he’d have been criminally charged with it. Its the whole “no reasonable prosecutor” thing that let Hillary off the hook except this time it was the office of president itself and the “DOJ no indictment of the president policy” that ultimately let trump get away with it.

Contrary to what the right wing trolls like the Sack probably think, I’m actually good with this. Mueller got to complete his investigation, some scumbags are going to jail, the investigation actually made the government money, and ultimately, the dems are not gonna be forced to impeach trump, hurting themselves politically, only to watch the criminals running the Cocaine Mitch led Senate let Trump slide anyway and enhancing President shitstain’s chances to win in 2020. 

So raise your glass to the end of the Mueller investigation. Salud. 

• Like 3

I'm not so sure:

Special counsel Robert Mueller did not find that President Donald Trump was guilty of obstruction of justice. It didn’t find him innocent, either.

Attorney General William Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein have concluded that “the evidence is not sufficient” to charge Trump with obstruction of justice. But as a letter written by Barr to the House Judiciary Committee Sunday (summarizing the still-confidential Mueller report submitted to Barr and the Department of Justice on Friday) makes clear, that was Barr and Rosenstein’s decision — not Mueller’s.

In his letter, Barr explains that Mueller decided there was sufficient evidence to “establish” whether Trump and his associates were involved in Russian interference into the 2016 presidential election. But according to Barr, Mueller didn’t draw any conclusions or make any decisions about the second part of his investigation: whether Trump obstructed justice by interfering in the investigation of Russian interference. This could have included firing FBI Director James Comey in May 2017, a decision that Comey said Trump made after asking Comey to “go easy” on Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/3/24/18279851/mueller-trump-obstruction-justice-exoneration

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So is Trump still calling the investigation which ultimately exonerated him of conspiring with the Russians an “ illegal and rigged witch hunt”? Because I bet he is. Narcissistic dumbass just can’t help himself. 

As for obstruction, if it was anyone but the president he’d have been criminally charged with it. Its the whole “no reasonable prosecutor” thing that let Hillary off the hook except this time it was the office of president itself and the “DOJ no indictment of the president policy” that ultimately let trump get away with it.

Contrary to what the right wing trolls like the Sack probably think, I’m actually good with this. Mueller got to complete his investigation, some scumbags are going to jail, the investigation actually made the government money, and ultimately, the dems are not gonna be forced to impeach trump, hurting themselves politically, only to watch the criminals running the Cocaine Mitch led Senate let Trump slide anyway and enhancing President shitstain’s chances to win in 2020. 

Trump also called the election rigged a week before he won

I got a lot of shit a few days ago saying the Mueller report wouldn’t matter politically and Trump was going to weaponize it as much as possible. 
Jury is still out though as none of us have read the Mueller report.

False. You got shit because you started to downplay the report once it started to become clear it wasn’t going to result in a smoking gun wrt Russian collusion, which is what all this bullshit has been spawned by.

You should be banned, along with Dennison, for being paid to push and frame a conspiracy theory for 2 years.
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I knew that there was a good poster inside, once you get past that bitch negger exterior. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, babysdaddy said:

False. You got shit because you started to downplay the report once it started to become clear it wasn’t going to result in a smoking gun wrt Russian collusion, which is what all this bullshit has been spawned by.

You should be banned, along with Dennison, for being paid to push and frame a conspiracy theory for 2 years.

That George Soros money sure is nice.

Look at this from Barr's letter: 

D2dBCzSWwAEPJVp.jpg

This is a direct acknowledgement and specific reference to all the various other prosecutions Mueller farmed out to SDNY, EDNY, EDVA, DC US Atty, etc.  It doesn't take a Special Prosecutor to implicate Trump in criminality.  SDNY already did it with Trump as "Individual 1" - a veritable un-indicted co-conspirator in Cohen's guilty plea.  
There's a lot more coming, o friends of surl.

Viva la investigation!

2 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

So mad!

Mueller laid out evidence of the exact conspiracy I’ve been screaming about for years. 

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

I always said the Mueller investigation was about Russia first.  Just because Trump can’t be convicted of treason beyond a reasonable doesn’t make that go away. 

So mad!
 Mueller laid out evidence of the exact conspiracy I’ve been screaming about for years. 
https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download
https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download
I always said the Mueller investigation was about Russia first.  Just because Trump can’t be convicted of treason beyond a reasonable doesn’t make that go away. 

Post another tweet dipshit. Or fuckoff back to Louisiana boards. I don’t care. But your mastubatory dream of trump being led out of the White House in handcuffs for collusion is over.

D2dBCzSWwAEPJVp.jpg

Viva la investigation, indeed.

Mueller multiplied the avenues of his probe, delegated it to various competent bodies and took a bow.  That shit is coming.

I also have a feeling Rosenstein is being used again to create a veneer of legitimacy to Barr's power play, like when Rosenstein was tasked to critique Comey then had his letter seized to help justify Trump firing him.  I'd like to hear Rosenstein's comments now, better yet, have him testify to Congress along with Barr

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

wild conspiracy thread should be in the wild conspiracy thread.

Paul Manafort pleaded guilty to and is going to prison for "conspiracy against the United States" stemming from the Mueller investigation. But beyond that, what are you referring to as Deep State regarding Barr's statement?

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

i am very shocked that the Republican cop appointed by a Republican to investigate a Republican decided not to interview the Republican at the center of the investigation

shocked

They could have met on a parked plane to discuss it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

i am very shocked that the Republican cop appointed by a Republican to investigate a Republican decided not to interview the Republican at the center of the investigation

shocked

OB beat me to it.  

Edited by SDG