The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Because the democratic operatives were not total fucking buffoons like the republican ones.  They were running their angle through the fucking FBI and State primarily.  They didn't have to angle it broadly for public consumption until they lost the election. Although they were certainly pushing it publicly before the election.  Remember Hillary pushing the server brain damaged nonsense?

Come on guys. 

This is just brain worms. If the point of manufacturing dirt is to help you win an election, you don't fucking give it to the FBI and ask them to secretly investigate it and otherwise stay quiet about it. And if, for some insane reason that's exactly what you did, you would be a total fucking buffoon. You'd be even dumber than Democratic campaign consultants actually are, which is extremely fucking dumb. These people are idiots, but the're not that dumb. 

10 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

The Russia Russia Russia deep dive only started after the DNC took over. We have had this exchange like 3 or 4 times.  Why do you struggle so hard with just acknowledging that you would lose your fucking mind if Roger Stone did one quarter the shit that is traced right back to the DNC and HRC campaign through Perkins Coie?

Cause you are making some major sweeping assumptions on what the Clinton campaign knowingly did during the election and their legal culpability. The campaign hired a company, who hired a guy, who provided misinformation that was then investigated by the FBI and ultimately found out that some/most was wrong. It had no impact on the election, obviously. 

Russia has been using everyone/everything they can to attack the US. They played "both sides". If you do not like how this is played, stop being a bitch about the Clinton campaign and Perkins Cole, and start making bigger arguments against dark money in politics and legal ways to rig the elections. That is not what you are doing though. You are sitting on the fence laughing at people who use Russia as an example of the weakness of our election system. The system that was exploited by Russia to manipulate outcomes. Which was investigated by the FBI (before Fusion GPS got involved) and after, via the Mueller investigation. Why do you discount Russia's involvement?  You just redirect to Clinton or FBI or FISA or something else and state that THAT is the true crime here. That THAT is where we should focus our ire.

Yes, there was some interesting conspiracy theories really early in process of finding out what happened during the election. No one here is regurgitating them anymore other than you as some prideful stand against whatever assumption you hold on the situation. In fact, it is seeming more and more that you are spouting your own conspiracy theories to muddy the waters. 

Just now, wildcat09 said:

This is just brain worms. If the point of manufacturing dirt is to help you win an election, you don't fucking give it to the FBI and ask them to secretly investigate it and otherwise stay quiet about it. And if, for some insane reason that's exactly what you did, you would be a total fucking buffoon. You'd be even dumber than Democratic campaign consultants actually are, which is extremely fucking dumb. These people are idiots, but the're not that dumb. 

I am surprised that you were able to type this out without acknowledging that Hillary Clinton was literally tweeting delusional conspiracy theories propagated by DNC operatives who were also fronting Russian disinformation.  They ran this shit through State and the FBI, and Hillary fucking tweeted about it. But please tell us all about brain worms. 

Just now, Anastasis said:

I am surprised that you were able to type this out without acknowledging that Hillary Clinton was literally tweeting delusional conspiracy theories propagated by DNC operatives who were also fronting Russian disinformation.  They ran this shit through State and the FBI, and Hillary fucking tweeted about it. But please tell us all about brain worms. 

Please explain your hypothesis on the situation so we can truly understand where you are coming from. 

3 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Please explain your hypothesis on the situation so we can truly understand where you are coming from. 

I have explained my thoughts on the topic about a thousands times on this thread.  The vast majority of the things that I have suggested have proven true, while server nonsense and wishful thinking about prague and Mueller knows all white hatting have fallen to the wayside. You continue to promote the same disinformation over and over again hoping that nobody actually pays enough attention to catch it, but ask me to explain where I am coming from? Convince me you are not wasting my time. 

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

It's not a "delusional conspiracy theory" that Trump had a line to Moscow. The recently unredacted parts of the Mueller report make that clear. The method of communication was misunderstood by others at the time.

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

It's not a "delusional conspiracy theory" that Trump had a line to Moscow. The recently unredacted parts of the Mueller report make that clear. The method of communication was misunderstood by others at the time.

You are still a server conspiracy believer?  LOL.

And you guys laugh at the Q tards? 

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

You are still a server conspiracy believer?  LOL.

And you guys laugh at the Q tards? 

What the fuck are you talking about? Search right now for my name and the word "server" and you won't find one single post I've ever made pimping the server conspiracy. 

The recent unredactions make it clear that the Trump campaign had a line to Moscow through wikileaks as a cutout, and that Trump knew about it. That's what I'm talking about. Hillary's campaign in 2016 clearly thought his campaign had a line to Moscow, but were wrong about the nature of the line, thinking it was the server thing and not what it actually was. Do you need me to break this down even more for you?

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

What the fuck are you talking about?

Sorry if I misunderstood your response to me posting a tweet from Hillary Clinton promoting the server conspiracy.

20 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I am surprised that you were able to type this out without acknowledging that Hillary Clinton was literally tweeting delusional conspiracy theories propagated by DNC operatives who were also fronting Russian disinformation. 

7 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

It's not a "delusional conspiracy theory"

5 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Clever omission of the rest of that sentence, you hack.

Clever of me to quote your own words that the server tweet is not a "delusional conspiracy theory".  It clearly was. And HRC promoted it.  I understand that that the roots of brain rot run deep. Can you simply acknowledge the fact that Hillary Clinton promoted delusional and crazy ass conspiracy theories concocted by various operatives on behalf of the DNC, propagated by foreign operatives also on the pay roll, with the intent to influence the electorate?

Why is this so hard for you guys to recognize on one side, but so clearly resolve with Roger Stone?

27 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I have explained my thoughts on the topic about a thousands times on this thread.  The vast majority of the things that I have suggested have proven true, while server nonsense and wishful thinking about prague and Mueller knows all white hatting have fallen to the wayside. You continue to promote the same disinformation over and over again hoping that nobody actually pays enough attention to catch it, but ask me to explain where I am coming from? Convince me you are not wasting my time. 

Oh for sure I am. Every time this thread is bumped, its you trying to make some side point of you "being right" about something. What that something is, is beyond me because you typically like to throw amorphic ideas of malfeasance based off some unsubstantiated assumptions just so you cannot be pinned down on really anything until you come back and say, "See! Look at me! I was right, and you were all idiots!" 

So yes, I want to waste your time trying to explain the picture in your head on how this went down. 

3 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Did Russia meddle in the 2016 election for the benefit of Donald Trump?

The irony of the phrase "Russia (1), Russia (2), Russia (3)" used as an implicit pejorative is that it exactly tracks the conclusions of-

(1) America's intelligence agencies

(2) confirmed by Trump's DOJ-appointed Mueller Investigation

(3) re-confirmed, triple checked by the GOP-chaired Senate Intelligence Committee

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Oh for sure I am. Every time this thread is bumped, its you trying to make some side point of you "being right" about something.

I didn't bump this thread.  In response to your throw away quip, I just asked you to consider how you would react if Roger Stone had done one quarter the shit we know was done by operatives working on behalf of the DNC/HRC. Your response is to spread disinformation that you have been corrected on numerous times on this thread. I guess on this thread being wrong repeatedly and unapologetically is a badge of honor. 

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

The irony of the phrase "Russia (1), Russia (2), Russia (3)" used as an implicit pejorative is that it exactly tracks the conclusions of-

(1) America's intelligence agencies

(2) confirmed by Trump's DOJ-appointed Mueller Investigation

(3) re-confirmed, triple checked by the GOP-chaired Senate Intelligence Committee

They attacked our democracy damnit!

XXZOUQZQ7BG5RBHVE2RTTAZKVM.jpg

• Fuck You 1

12 hours ago, Anastasis said:

I didn't bump this thread.  In response to your throw away quip, I just asked you to consider how you would react if Roger Stone had done one quarter the shit we know was done by operatives working on behalf of the DNC/HRC. Your response is to spread disinformation that you have been corrected on numerous times on this thread. I guess on this thread being wrong repeatedly and unapologetically is a badge of honor. 

What disinformation? That the Hillary campaign were the ones really working with the Russians and that we should be looking at them instead of Trump? 

20 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

No no no, outline it. You said I lied about when Steele was hired, but I did no such thing. What else? 

Just to be clear, I didn't call you a liar or say that you lied.  I simply pointed out that you were repeating something that was not factually accurate, but is oft repeated disinformation. It gets corrected just about every time somebody runs it back up the flag pole here.  Just like the assertion that the DNC funded dossier was fully vetted before being used to push a surveillance warrant across the probable cause threshold. 

23 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Any earth shattering revelations in this thread during this new bump?  I'm very excited.

Well, actually, yeah. The Clinton campaign, working with the deep state, colluded with Russia (Putin loves the Clintons and the FBI) to win an election. We should look into it and be shocked and appalled at its apparent success. And if you do not believe that, YOU are the conspiracy theorist. 

Just now, SmokeyTheBear said:

Well, actually, yeah. The Clinton campaign, working with the deep state, colluded with Russia (Putin loves the Clintons and the FBI) to win an election. We should look into it and be shocked and appalled at its apparent success. And if you do not believe that, YOU are the conspiracy theorist. 

Amazing how much brain damage is generated simply by asking how much your head would explode if Roger Stone did the things that operatives working on behalf of the DNC and HRC campaign did. 

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Just to be clear, I didn't call you a liar or say that you lied.  I simply pointed out that you were repeating something that was not factually accurate, but is oft repeated disinformation. It gets corrected just about every time somebody runs it back up the flag pole here.  Just like the assertion that the DNC funded dossier was fully vetted before being used to push a surveillance warrant across the probable cause threshold. 

Again, I stated that Steele's group (Fusion GPS) was hired by a conservative group to dig up dirt on Trump. It was then passed to the Clinton group to continue dirt digging, which then included Steele. Where is the misinformation? Inform me, cause everything I'm reading on it shows that that is what happened. You are the one injecting that Clinton apparently ordered Steele to use Russian disinformation and somehow convinced the FBI to blindly run with it. THAT sounds like disinformation being repeated in this thread. Show citation on how/where/when that happened. 

Everything I know of the FBI, pre Trump, is that they loathed the Clinton's and would never want to work with them. How do I know that? Cause my uncle used to be the Deputy Director of the FBI and actually voted for Trump because he hated the Clinton's so much.  Now? He wont say much to the family but he says if the country knew half of what was going on behind the scenes with Russia and certain elements of Trumps campaign, that we would be shitting ourselves. There was/is legit fear that Russia truly fucked us. Anecdotal perspective? Sure. But trust his input way more than yours.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Amazing how much brain damage is generated simply by asking how much your head would explode if Roger Stone did the things that operatives working on behalf of the DNC and HRC campaign did. 

Say what you mean rather than throwing a bunch of hypotheticals out there and having people trying to guess what you are getting at. 

10 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Again, I stated that Steele's group (Fusion GPS) was hired by a conservative group to dig up dirt on Trump. It was then passed to the Clinton group to continue dirt digging, which then included Steele. Where is the misinformation? Inform me, cause everything I'm reading on it shows that that is what happened.

JFC.  It is hard to have a detailed discussion around these things when you can't be bothered to get the simple basics correct.  Fusion is not Steele's group.  Glenn Simpson runs Fusion. Steele's firm is called Orbis.  Steele was not involved with anything Fusion did prior to the DNC taking over the funding. 

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

JFC.  It is hard to have a detailed discussion around these things when you can't be bothered to get the simple basics correct.  Fusion is not Steele's group.  Glenn Simpson runs Fusion. Steele's firm is called Orbis.  Steele was not involved with anything Fusion did prior to the DNC taking over the funding. 

Well JFC, Fusion GPS hired Steele, so I'm now lumping Steele with GPS as part of a group for sake of discussion. Apologies for not narrowing down details for you. You can now see how frustrating it is to try and get your point when you talk in hypotheticals and amorphic statements. 

*But let's point to that tiny discrepancy while deflecting from your assertion (joke, hypothetical, ?) about what if Clinton did something nefarious via Steele. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear

15 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Well JFC, Fusion GPS hired Steele, so I'm now lumping Steele with GPS as part of a group for sake of discussion. Apologies for not narrowing down details for you.

I am not asking you to narrow down the details, I am just pointing out that when you try to use details you are doing so inaccurately.

It's amazing how hard it is for a few of you guys to just admit that you would lose your minds if Roger Stone contracted a foreign intelligence operative to procure, collect, and package up disinformation intended to influence the media and the FBI in effort to stoke fantastical conspiracy narratives in the run up to the election.  It's amazing how hard it is for a few of you to separately acknowledge that operatives working on behalf of the DNC/HRC campaign to influence the election were pumping crazy ass conspiracy theories like the server thing right into the FBI and the State department, while HRC was pushing it out to the masses via her twitter account. 

12 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I am not asking you to narrow down the details, I am just pointing out that when you try to use details you are doing so inaccurately.

It's amazing how hard it is for a few of you guys to just admit that you would lose your minds if Roger Stone contracted a foreign intelligence operative to procure, collect, and package up disinformation intended to influence the media and the FBI in effort to stoke fantastical conspiracy narratives in the run up to the election.  It's amazing how hard it is for a few of you to separately acknowledge that operatives working on behalf of the DNC/HRC campaign to influence the election were pumping crazy ass conspiracy theories like the server thing right into the FBI and the State department, while HRC was pushing it out to the masses via her twitter account. 

Lol your "pumping crazy ass conspiracy theories to the FBI" is my "sending potential important information into a system designed to investigate information". Why is the Clinton campaign being viewed in a negative light for doing so? Isn't that the proper channel to funnel shit like that?? And hell, McCain was the one who handed the dossier to the FBI. 

It's not like they all came out and said, "Russia, if you can do some hacking for us to help us out, that would be great".

13 minutes ago, Captainant said:

It's amazing how even when the trump admin is tearing justice apart right before our eyes and pushing conspiracy theories in impeachment and judicial proceedings, anastasia's only comment is "BUT HILLARY!!!!"

Sorry for pointing out examples of election interference that make you uncomfortable with the discussion. 

Just now, Anastasis said:

Sorry for pointing out examples of election interference that make you uncomfortable with the discussion. 

For someone who loves to point out things on both sides, you sure do focus exclusively on democrats and bemoan how they're interfering in elections (????) while the GOP is shutting down polling locations and soliciting assistance from communist china and extorting Ukraine for election interference. Keep on fuckin that intellectually dishonest chicken.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, notre dame joe said:

Last night on Shannon Bream, the anti-Flynn defender of Biden said Who cares if Biden met with Comey's team and suggested the Logan act.  There's nothing wrong with people meeting together and talking.

You mean the Vice President met with the Director of the FBI to discuss intelligence matters?

Shocking!

10 minutes ago, Captainant said:

For someone who loves to point out things on both sides, you sure do focus exclusively on democrats and bemoan how they're interfering in elections (????) while the GOP is shutting down polling locations and soliciting assistance from communist china and extorting Ukraine for election interference. Keep on fuckin that intellectually dishonest chicken.

I posted plenty in the impeachment discussion, and on polling locations in Harris county.  Haven't posted much about Bolton's book though, other than a quip about the most personally upsetting thing that Bolton endured in the white house was a reluctance to indiscriminately bomb brown people.  

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I posted plenty in the impeachment discussion, and on polling locations in Harris county.  Haven't posted much about Bolton's book though, other than a quip about the most personally upsetting thing that Bolton endured in the white house was a reluctance to indiscriminately bomb brown people.  

Please, we'd love to hear more of your thoughts of what a losing campaign that is completely out of power and public office may have done three years ago. There's definitely not anything actively ongoing within the executive branch that is fundamentally undermining and corroding democracy in the country.

fucking LOVE beating dead horses with moot points. Knock em dead bucko.

E: not to say if there's wrongdoing it shouldn't be investigated and prosecuted, but... Priorities, man.

Edited by Captainant

21 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Lol your "pumping crazy ass conspiracy theories to the FBI" is my "sending potential important information into a system designed to investigate information". Why is the Clinton campaign being viewed in a negative light for doing so? Isn't that the proper channel to funnel shit like that?? And hell, McCain was the one who handed the dossier to the FBI. 

McCain was not "the one who handed the dossier to the FBI".  Once again, you fail at the details.

Steele delivered the first iterations of his material directly to his FBI handler in London in early July. Through Ohr (a connection forged largely around Steele's connection to Russian Oligarchs, e.g. Deripaska), Steele pressed his FBI contacts to ensure that the material had is intended purchase. Steele also briefed Winer (State), who delivered a transcribed copy based on his read in to contacts at State. Steele than seeded the material with David Corn (reporter), who wrote an article in the days before the election, and who then delivered a separate version to James Baker in November(FBI lawyer). After the election, Steele coordinated though British diplomatic contacts to outreach McCain, who ultimately delivered a separate version to the FBI in December. 

If you look at the pattern, the Perkins Coie/Fusion operation used these triangulated methods of seeding their conspiracy material. They did the same thing with the server conspiracy, using multiple media, State, and FBI contacts to push their conspiracy narrative. Multiple angles played, some of which serve to provide circular corroboration to bolster the credibility of the reporting.  Steele clearly used this strategy to boost the appearance of his own credibility.  This wasn't people channeling things to the proper forums for investigation, it was a well coordinated and multifaceted attempt to channel very specific fantasies cut from whole cloth in attempt to influence the election.

Roger Stone is a reckless buffoon and represents the absolute worst of American politics, but he is not sophisticated enough to pull off this kind of operation. If he did, your heads would be exploding over it. 

Edited by Anastasis