The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

17 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

So it was known to not even be real since 2017. The FBI is doing a bang up job.

Sshhhhhhhhh there are sensitive people here....

EDIT:  Like a catfish rising to stink bait, 'Ol Pen is right on cue.. its too easy really.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, workswithseed said:

So it was known to not even be real since 2017. The FBI is doing a bang up job.

What wasn’t real in 2017?

That Russia set up troll farms to sway US opinions and instill division to help Trump win election? That Trump’s campaign manager provided internal polling data to russia? That Trump’s son and campaign manager met with Russians to get dirt on Hillary? That Trump asked Russia to hack Hillary’s emails? That Russia hacked DNC emails? That russia provided those hacked emails to Wikileaks? That Trump’s advisor worked with Wikileaks on the timing of those hacked emails? 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 5
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

That Russia set up troll farms to sway US opinions and instill division to help Trump win election? That Trump’s campaign manager provided internal polling data to russia? That Trump’s son and campaign manager met with Russians to get dirt on Hillary? That Trump asked Russia to hack Hillary’s emails? That Russia hacked DNC emails? That russia provided those hacked emails to Wikileaks? That Trump’s advisor worked with Wikileaks on the timing of those hacked emails? 

I’ll save the usual people the time 

no pee pee tapes. Wake up. DNC false flag Steele dossier. Alfa bank fake. Soros. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 11/4/2021 at 2:46 PM, Incredulity said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/11/04/igor-danchenko-steele-dossier-source-arrested-durham-probe/6281654001/

Igor Danchenko, Trump dossier source, charged with lying to FBI in special counsel John Durham's Russia inquiry

Would you care to decode this for us? 

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Just to remind everyone...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/29/trump-russia-asset-claims-former-kgb-spy-new-book

It amazes me how many people are still allowing Trump to teabag them.  He is a traitor.

https://www.apbspeakers.com/speaker/yuri-shvets/

You got him booked for a speaking engagement? 

8 minutes ago, Orale said:
29 minutes ago, Incredulity said:
“Without context”
christ.  
The fucking thread is the context. 
You looking for a summary or commentary?  Wtf?

Are you a Trump knob slobberer? What's your deal here with these posts?

What the fuck are you talking about?

• Haha 1

Just now, Orale said:

You post a constant stream of Trump apologetic bullshit

Put up or shut up.

posting news regarding the the veracity of the Steele Dossier, you know the evidence used to get FISA warrants on a US citizen is Trump apologetic.

sorry that your feelings get hurt when you find out you swallowed the whole lie and the balls.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Put up or shut up.

posting news regarding the the veracity of the Steele Dossier, you know the evidence used to get FISA warrants on a US citizen is Trump apologetic.

sorry that your feelings get hurt when you find out you swallowed the whole lie and the balls.

Is the Steele dossier mentioned in that article?

Is this person's testimony directly related to the Steele dossier?

Where the lies he was arrested for part of that testimony?

I'm guessing you can't answer this.  Posting links without reading the article is a thing for some people.

29 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Is the Steele dossier mentioned in that article?

The 43-year-old analyst is charged with five counts of making false statements to investigators regarding sources of information he provided to Steele. That information was later included in the dossier that was turned over to the FBI.

Are you fucking retarded?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

What a water head. It was literally mentioned in the text he quoted. You got to remember that bullneck was the one that a few days ago said he had never heard of the Alfa bank in response to a Maddow tweet. He isn’t paying attention and should just stay on the side line, but somehow feels emboldened to chime in and express how short his attention span is and how shallow his grasp of what is being discussed is. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

Are you fucking retarded?

Nope, I'm not. 

And I'm not up for a scavenger hunt, either.  If you have something to say, just say it.  No one knows if there is anything of value in your posts.  

Edited by Bullneck

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Nope, I'm not. 

And I'm not up for a scavenger hunt, either.  If you have something to say, just say it.  No one knows if there is anything of value in your posts.  

“Scavenger hunt”  lol, what a dildo.

its in the quoted description of the article and multiple times throughout the article.  

fucking putz

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/4/2021 at 6:06 PM, Anastasis said:

Not shocked at all by anything that I read in the indictments of the DNC lawyer or Steele's primary source.  I've been telling you guys some of this shit for a while just as an observer that kept up with the source material wrt to the inter-related dossier and alfa bank plays. Pages out the playbook put into into motion by DNC lawyers and a web of their political operatives. It's just too bad that few of you can be honest with yourselves about how badly you were duped. Some of the more belligerent such as @suddenly shaggy knew when to cut and disappear. Others just continue to wallow in deflection. 

Thanks for the free lecture professor. I’ll just keep on believing that there’s a reason Trump sucks Putin’s dick. Hope that’s ok with you and be sure to let us all know when you’ve figured out why that is. 

4 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Thanks for the free lecture professor.

You are welcome.  I've been educating you at no cost for some time on this thread.

Your next assignment.  Go home and spend as much effort as you can rubbing the few brain cells that have not been infected with worms together, and ask yourself why the provenance of the specific allegations being discussed right now, those contained in the Steele dossier and the alfa server nonsense, were glossed over by the Mueller investigation. All this shit ran right through the FBI, represented significant points of FBI inquiry into attempts to influence the election, with direct intersection between the political apparatus and foreign actors including many Russians. Curiously, these threads don't get aggressively pulled on. There are others as well. Outside of purview. LOL. Mueller was a company man, so I understand him laying cover for the FBI. Maybe if you think hard enough you will up with the reasons why he was laying cover for the others.   

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bravo said:

This right here. The usuals always complaining about campaign and govt corruption are strangely silent on this. A presidential campaign financed a fake report worked with their FBI buddies with said fake report to create a fake investigation which lasted yrs and costs millions all while giving a constant supply of fake news the left guzzled.

On 11/6/2021 at 10:08 AM, GW Hayduke said:

2 hours ago, Anastasis said:

You are welcome.  I've been educating you at no cost for some time on this thread.

Your next assignment.  Go home and spend as much effort as you can rubbing the few brain cells that have not been infected with worms together, and ask yourself why the provenance of the specific allegations being discussed right now, those contained in the Steele dossier and the alfa server nonsense, were glossed over by the Mueller investigation. All this shit ran right through the FBI, represented significant points of FBI inquiry into attempts to influence the election, with direct intersection between the political apparatus and foreign actors including many Russians. Curiously, these threads don't get aggressively pulled on. There are others as well. Outside of purview. LOL. Mueller was a company man, so I understand him laying cover for the FBI. Maybe if you think hard enough you will up with the reasons why he was laying cover for the others.   

Blah blah blah brain worms. Blah blah blah fisa warrants. Blah blah blah dems. Blah blah blah Jimmy’s an idiot 

Analyst for Steele dossier charged with the very act law enforcement concluded Donald Trump committed during the Mueller investigation. Somehow this means the FBI that announced 11 days before the election they were reopening the investigation into Hillary's emails were in the bag for Clinton. Makes sense.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Analyst for Steele dossier charged with the very act law enforcement concluded Donald Trump committed during the Mueller investigation. Somehow this means the FBI that announced 11 days before the election they were reopening the investigation into Hillary's emails were in the bag for Clinton. Makes sense.

Well first you have to start with the premise that anyone who thinks Trump is in the bag for the Russians has been infected with the always nebulous term “brain worms” and then you go from there.

author of seven books and a former contributing editor for Vanity Fair magazine, said of Trump: “He was an asset. It was not this grand, ingenious plan that we’re going to develop this guy and 40 years later he’ll be president. At the time it started, which was around 1980, the Russians were trying to recruit like crazy and going after dozens and dozens of people.”

“Trump was the perfect target in a lot of ways: his vanity, narcissism made him a natural target to recruit. He was cultivated over a 40-year period, right up through his election.”

Then, in 1987, Trump and Ivana visited Moscow and St Petersburg for the first time. Shvets said he was fed KGB talking points and flattered by KGB operatives who floated the idea that he should go into politics.

The ex-major recalled: “For the KGB, it was a charm offensive. They had collected a lot of information on his personality so they knew who he was personally. The feeling was that he was extremely vulnerable intellectually, and psychologically, and he was prone to flattery.

“This is what they exploited. They played the game as if they were immensely impressed by his personality and believed this is the guy who should be the president of the United States one day: it is people like him who could change the world. They fed him these so-called active measures soundbites and it happened. So it was a big achievement for the KGB active measures at the time.”

• Like 1

I don't know why y'all continue to engage @Anastasis on this.  The overarching concern for most decent Americans is whether or not Trump or his campaign worked with Russians to undermine Hillary Clinton's campaign.

The answer is overwhelmingly "yes".

He continues to point at aspects of the investigation that either were not pursued or did not pan out as "evidence" of the contrary.  This is because he is a Trump-aligned "Libertarian" bootlicker.  You keep falling for it.  Stop.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Not shocked at all by anything that I read in the indictments of the DNC lawyer or Steele's primary source.  I've been telling you guys some of this shit for a while just as an observer that kept up with the source material wrt to the inter-related dossier and alfa bank plays. Pages out the playbook put into into motion by DNC lawyers and a web of their political operatives. It's just too bad that few of you can be honest with yourselves about how badly you were duped. Some of the more belligerent such as @suddenly shaggy knew when to cut and disappear. Others just continue to wallow in deflection. 

Still holding true. Unsurprising, the reactions of the Jimmies. Among the most downright belligerent posters when this stuff was being pointed out to them years ago. Half-ass hacks when it comes to this thread, and these specific topics.

9 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

The overarching concern for most decent Americans is whether or not Trump or his campaign worked with Russians to undermine Hillary Clinton's campaign.

This is pretty funny in the context of a discussion of the recent information related to the origins of the alfa bank conspiracy and the political intersections of the primary source and subsource network of Christopher Steele. Decent Americans should be concerned about campaigns using planted misinformation and disinformation from Russians to undermine the election process and its political aftermath. Except when they find it inconvenient to their own political inclinations, I guess.

Edited by Anastasis

2 hours ago, Anastasis said:

This is pretty funny in the context of a discussion of the recent information related to the origins of the alfa bank conspiracy and the political intersections of the primary source and subsource network of Christopher Steele. Decent Americans should be concerned about campaigns using planted misinformation and disinformation from Russians to undermine the election process and its political aftermath. Except when they find it inconvenient to their own political inclinations, I guess.

No, it's not funny.  You continue to ignore the clear evidence of Trump and his campaign conspiring with Russia with this #whatabout angle.  It's your schtick.  It's certainly reasonable to advocate for campaign reform across the board, but it's hilariously curious (funny!) that you don't give one flying fuck that the 45th President of the United States actively conspired with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

• Hook 'Em 1

Jimmy, I don't know why you're still engaging with Anastasis on this. He's not acting in good faith here. 

However, it is extremely funny that the supposedly non-conservative, just heterodox free thinkers, all come around to the conservative shit on every single issue. Even the conspiracy theories of Hillary as a brilliant criminal mastermind operating in the shadows. We're a few months away from him embracing a theory that she had someone killed, either one of the existing ones or something new some Q nutter will come up with, and within the next couple of years he'll be screaming about Soros.

• Hook 'Em 2