Something is going down now in Saudi Arabia

If the videos are legit, it isn’t just a toy drone.

hello everyone. I’m King Salman of Saudi Arabia. Yesterday we announced we’d be removing the Keurig from the break room in an attempt to promote a more environmentally-friendly workspace. While we understand this is not the most popular decision, we do believe it is the right one

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

28 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He shows some promise.  It was good to see him hang out in the US for an extended period of time. 

Hopefully we can influence him enough to westernize the Saudi society.

Yeah I agree and he appears to be trying to move Saudi Arabia into at least the 19th century.  I wonder if these are Islamist partisans.

8 hours ago, staboner said:

well, i will go ahead and dial in with a please, thanks, bye

i turned my opinion on them once they reversed and allowed women to drive for fuck sake

They're also getting public move theaters.

33 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

I’m going to guess standard practice for downing a drone is not to have multiple palace guards fire at it with their rifles. It’s funny to watch governments attempt information control in the information age.

They did a pretty good job in this instance.  WSJ reporter was the first western MSM source to jump on the drone story that I saw.  

MBS Administration has their shit together if this was actually something along the lines of an insurgent attack or failed coup.

The crown prince is really opening things up. He visited a christian coptic church in Egypt last month, met with the pope, invited him to SA.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-egypt-christians/saudi-crown-prince-visits-cairo-coptic-cathedral-meets-pope-idUSKBN1GH2R6

Basically a signal to terrorists, stop attacking the coptics.

Flights to Israel can now fly over Saudi airspace

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/saudi-grants-airspace-approval-flights-israel-180207115134490.html

and of course he was the one that locked up all the other princes and shook many many billions of dollars out of them.

So there's definitely going to be some attempts on his life at some point.

I hope he survives. If he cuts off the wahabist money, and Iran falls, and that's looking more likely, and their money flow to terrorist stops. The Middle East can get as close to peaceful as it ever will. 

• Like 1