Posting Permission?

18 minutes ago, Surlymermaid said:

And how does one earn rep? From observing the lively discussions on this site I realize I’m putting myself in a precarious situation with that question.

purgatory you can talk politics and get rep.

Write a 1 page summary of your debate thoughts, you'll get enough rep to be let in.

Tit pics leap you right to the front of the line.  Insider tip.  You’re welcome.

Thank you for the info-I noticed y’all have a plethora of tit pics in pretty much every thread! I truly fell in love with this place when following the ‘fire Herman’ thread. Not only did I learn about Urban, but also discovered bouncy boobs, hottest chick (think it was the oh my god/gosh girl), as well how incredibly lucrative nursing is!
  • Hook 'Em 1

I’ve stepped into the Surly wilderness, so here’s my best neophyte answers...
1) No clue about the hitby part, but am def not a sock. Just a mermaid looking for help.
2) Re buttholes- I hesitantly claim to have only one. Feel like I’m walking into some trap here.
3) Gladiators aren’t really my thing, but I guess I’d watch if nothing else is on.
4) As zork stated, all pansies. But offense bigger pansies bc fuck OU .
5) I imagine Rudy isn’t feeling great right now, but that’s assuming he’s capable of emotions. Highly unlikely.

Did I pass?

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Surlymermaid said:

I’ve stepped into the Surly wilderness, so here’s my best neophyte answers...
1) No clue about the hitby part, but am def not a sock. Just a mermaid looking for help.
2) Re buttholes- I hesitantly claim to have only one. Feel like I’m walking into some trap here.
3) Gladiators aren’t really my thing, but I guess I’d watch if nothing else is on.
4) As zork stated, all pansies. But offense bigger pansies bc fuck OU .
5) I imagine Rudy isn’t feeling great right now, but that’s assuming he’s capable of emotions. Highly unlikely.

Did I pass?

As to point #2, we need proof of only one butthole. Can you post a pic with a sharpie in said butthole? We will let you decide on which color and size sharpie you use, but know you will be judged on your choice. 

13 hours ago, Surlymermaid said:

I’m new to posting on this site/admit I’ve been lurking a while. I’m dying to post on the debate thread but I get a message that I don’t have permission to reply or to post. How do I get permission?

i think to post on the political forum you have to post your political compass results and make sure they don't cross the Y axis.

11 hours ago, Hate said:

As to point #2, we need proof of only one butthole. Can you post a pic with a sharpie in said butthole? We will let you decide on which color and size sharpie you use, but know you will be judged on your choice. 

Sharpies in buttholes... The good days

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...