Mackenzie Kelly - Austin District 6 Candidate

Bobcat Hay

4 minutes ago, Bobcat Hay said:

That’s Fit Boob right? Romeo Rose’s Craigslist girlfriend? All the crazy? Same chick right?  I searched for a thread or mention and didn’t find one.  Laughing about the stir she cause at the old place.  Should I vote for her? 

Yep, that's her.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Blotto said:

Ha. I just noticed that cop scoping at fitlumps tits

image.png.511234b3b8822954af2bd300323dc2cb.png

He could be saying “damn girl, you’re wearing that dress again?”  Or he could be wondering, as I am, what the hell George Lucas is doing at a Fitlump rally.  

I doubt they filed anything.  That's a pretty standard "we're reminding you that you have a contractual non-solicitation obligation -- you best step off" letter.  They usually don't result in a lawsuit.

Seems to allege that she was improperly soliciting home health clients of her former employer to sign up with her new one.  Again, letters like this go out all the time.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I doubt they filed anything.  That's a pretty standard "we're reminding you that you have a contractual non-solicitation obligation -- you best step off" letter.  They usually don't result in a lawsuit.

Seems to allege that she was improperly soliciting home health clients of her former employer to sign up with her new one.  Again, letters like this go out all the time.

I was told there was a lawsuit filed and related court docs however I can't confirm that.

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

On the nokelly website, there is a filed Rule 202 petition.  So, they seem to be kinda srs.

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/dc377882-ec3e-40f1-95cc-27a1294eb695/downloads/E _ 20 Verified Petition For An Order To Inv.pdf?ver=1601839535930

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, and the firm and the slate of counsel on the pleading is no slouch.