First Place Dallas Cowboys vs Washington F.T. game thread

Wanker Bob

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Can’t wait to face the Steelers and the Ravens. I don’t even think we can beat the shitshow that is the Vikings. Cincy and Burrow will clobber this team. 

I favor throwing blankets infected with Covid into the complex before those games.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

McCarthy should be fired and not kidding. 

This is the correct response.

He should be fired first for not already kicking Nolan to the curb, but now also because he is just garbage in every facet of the game.

Edited by DougO

McCarthy should be fired...... but he won't be.  It's the same dance every week or so.  Until Jerrah dies and maybe Stephen goes to jail, this franchise will be disappointing.  So again, why doesn't the press or the fans direct their disgust where it belongs?  Don't buy Cowboys stuff.  Don't go to the game.  Press should be scathing to them.  They should personas non grata in Dallas, but that doesn't happen.  They're treated like royalty because morons think Jerrah's yacht is cool.  It's kinda of funny and telling....

• Like 1

this team doesn't have any pride, and that's the biggest indictment, i reckon. when dalton went down reminded me of a certain longhorn offensive line not helping up their qb. you don't have to like a guy, but you should have some fucking pride in defending him. someone does your qb dirty, you salute the rank, not the man. and you go to the fucking wall for him. that's the character of this shitty cowboys team. it's a shame, because they did have potential.

• Hook 'Em 1

Wish reporters would frame post game questions to Jerry - since you have shown yourself to be total football manger failure for past 25 years, will you consider selling the team?  Every fucking question should start with since you are a colossal failure, etc...  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Does Garrett get a HC job next year after GMs see how handcuffed by Jones ineptness he was? That would be awesome

Maybe if he was actually doing something at NY but he sucks there, too.

Don't equate Dallas sucking dick this season to Jason having no faults. In fact, Jason only had a HC job to begin with because of Jerry. They went hand in hand.

4 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Wish reporters would frame post game questions to Jerry - since you have shown yourself to be total football manger failure for past 25 years, will you consider selling the team?  Every fucking question should start with since you are a colossal failure, etc...  

You really think reporter(s) gonna jeopardize their spot at the Cowboyz trough by asking pertinent questions?

5 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

You really think reporter(s) gonna jeopardize their spot at the Cowboyz trough by asking pertinent questions?

Yes.... there is a place, even an appetite, for counter to "suck Jerrah's dick" sports radio in Texas...... now the guys who work for the media arm of the org, I kinda get, but there are independent press that shouldn't be beholden to Jerrah, but they like the access and hope they can get some some easy quotes.  Jerrah is a quote machine and makes covering the team easy..... analyzing the team gets lost.

Edited by Patrick Bateman

McCarthy is awful.  Rodgers was right.
and he's even more awful for hiring Nolan. the whole thing is a dumpster fire.

The second I saw McCarthy’s press conference where he admitted to lying to Jerry about watching film of every snap from last season, I realized he was a moron that works for an even bigger moron.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Start over, rebuild the OL and the defense through the draft, trade Zeke for whatever you can get, don't resign Dak to save money, bring in Colin Kaepernick for one or two years and rebuild with a young QB and give Mike 5 years to see what he can do. O and hope Jerry dies or Mark Cuban buys the team.

What you do is sign Dak to the non-exclusive rights tag next year and see if someone will offer him a contract that will make them give up 2 draft picks.  Either that, or talk to the Jets and see if they’d trade Sam Darnold and a first for Dak (I don’t want Sam Darnold, I just want Jets 1st and have a QB on a rookie contract where we have some cap flexibility.    To make things happen 

What you do is sign Dak to the non-exclusive rights tag next year and see if someone will offer him a contract that will make them give up 2 draft picks.  Either that, or talk to the Jets and see if they’d trade Sam Darnold and a first for Dak (I don’t want Sam Darnold, I just want Jets 1st and have a QB on a rookie contract where we have some cap flexibility.    To make things happen 

Lol. That phone conversation would last 3 seconds

23 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I could see that happening ... if Jerruh was the Jets owner/GM.

1 hour ago, Rabidhorn said:

Start over, rebuild the OL and the defense through the draft, trade Zeke for whatever you can get, don't resign Dak to save money, bring in Colin Kaepernick for one or two years and rebuild with a young QB and give Mike 5 years to see what he can do. O and hope Jerry dies or Mark Cuban buys the team.

Zeke probably has the most untradeable contract in the NFL. Jaylon Smith being second. 

The Jets org/ownership is dumb, but not THAT dumb.

cdb98bdcb6c33985bb3e3461f205ff2d.jpg
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

Firing a coach after a covid year in prep, all the injuries, including your 2 QBs is ridiculous!!!!

But McCarthy has somehow has outdone that and needs to go. It’s not the right fit, the game has passed him by, time to reboot now. 

It’s obvious McCarthy had Rodgers to make up for his shitty coaching.  

2 hours ago, TriStone said:

Just poked my head in and saw this.  Not saying you're wrong, but we all know who the real problem is.  Knute fucking Rockne would struggle for wins here.

yes but given that isn't changing we should just keep firing/hiring coaches until we hit the right one.

6 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Yes.... there is a place, even an appetite, for counter to "suck Jerrah's dick" sports radio in Texas...... now the guys who work for the media arm of the org, I kinda get, but there are independent press that shouldn't be beholden to Jerrah, but they like the access and hope they can get some some easy quotes.  Jerrah is a quote machine and with the glossary of terms provided by the team..... analyzing the team gets lost.

FIFY  I live for Mondays when the Fake Jerrah comes on the Ticket with a snoot full of john barleycorn and adds his commentary in genuine frontier gibberish.

7 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Yes.... there is a place, even an appetite, for counter to "suck Jerrah's dick" sports radio in Texas...... now the guys who work for the media arm of the org, I kinda get, but there are independent press that shouldn't be beholden to Jerrah, but they like the access and hope they can get some some easy quotes.  Jerrah is a quote machine and makes covering the team easy..... analyzing the team gets lost.

Randy Galloway would be having a fucking field day

• Like 1