Zack Attack Is Back!

Herpa Derpa

12 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I'm so excited! I'm so excited!

Seriously though, when does this morph into the Showgirls sequel? Ain't nobody got time for G-rated TV.

When Elizabeth Berkeley returns to Bayside for a very special, but very awkward “career day” episode.  

11 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

even with the nostalgia factor that looks awful.

4 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Are they making Zack and mini Zack the villains?  Because that aggression will not stand.  

It would be better if it crossed over with The Boys, and Zack and Homelander are actually the same guy.

13 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

No Screech? Having him as the weird pervert teacher would’ve turned it up to 11.

Screech wrote some tell-all book years later supposedly spreading rumors and trashing the other cast members.  He probably wasn't welcome.

4 hours ago, usmc0331horn said:

At least make Rod Belding the principal wtf?

No, after a drug arrest he was demoted to gym teacher where he molested some students.  Show takes a dark turn.

Edited by Tom

Screech wrote some tell-all book years later supposedly spreading rumors and trashing the other cast members.  He probably wasn't welcome.

I went to a screech stand up when he came to town about 10 years ago. His first line was: if you’re here for SBTB shit, you’re not getting it”. Or something along those lines. You could feel the comedy club deflate. He threw some zingers to cast people throughout the act but nothing memorable. The act was about as funny as you’d expect. His opener was good at least

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I can't deny that I'm interested, but I'm not paying for another fucking streaming service just for this show.

Peacock already gets my $5 a month so I can watch Premier League soccer, so I'll give this a shot.  I doubt it will be as good as Cobra Kai, but I am glad to see that these reboots are bringing back original characters and showing their lives as adults.  

45 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I went to a screech stand up when he came to town about 10 years ago. His first line was: if you’re here for SBTB shit, you’re not getting it”. Or something along those lines. You could feel the comedy club deflate. He threw some zingers to cast people throughout the act but nothing memorable. The act was about as funny as you’d expect. His opener was good at least

Where in the world did you freely attend a Dustin Diamond standup comedy set?  Please tell me the ticket and drinks and parking were all free.  

I thought I had issues.  

Where in the world did you freely attend a Dustin Diamond standup comedy set?  Please tell me the ticket and drinks and parking were all free.  
I thought I had issues.  

We all went for the SBTB stories. Left with shame

Parking was free. It was a dinky comedy club located inside the bar of a best western that’s closed

^^^ I live by three simple rules:

1.  Tell the woman you love how you feel.

2.  Tell people the truth whenever you can. 

3.  The only SBTB cast member you should ever meet at an abandoned Best Western Hotel is Tiffany Amber-Thiessen.  And even then, come heavy.  

Here's a mind-fuck from the show I just learned.  Ed Alonzo, who played "Max"...owner of the restaurant they all hung out at.  That guy's only 52 in real life.  What the fuck?  I just assumed that guy was the same age as Mr. Belding.  He's barely older than I am.  

Is it too soon to hope that the Kelly Kapowski character, as First Lady of California, gets embroiled in some sort of illicit sex scandal?  

Edited by Lobo

^^^ I live by three simple rules:
1.  Tell the woman you love how you feel.
2.  Tell people the truth whenever you can. 
3.  The only SBTB cast member you should ever meet at an abandoned Best Western Hotel is Tiffany Amber-Thiessen.  And even then, come heavy.  

Here's a mind-fuck from the show I just learned.  Ed Alonzo, who played "Max"...owner of the restaurant they all hung out at.  That guy's only 52 in real life.  What the fuck?  I just assumed that guy was the same age as Mr. Belding.  He's barely older than I am.  
Is it too soon to hope that the Kelly Kapowski character, as First Lady of California, gets embroiled in some sort of illicit sex scandal?  

So Max was 22 during the run? lol. He looked 30+

Looks mildly interesting. Seems like they are going to do the whole meta-comedy thing on the cheesiness of the original mixed in with a more "real" version set in the current day.

BTW - anyone else up in here the class of '93? As a member of that class, I shared the same high school graduation year as both the Bayside and 90210 crews.

I will note that, IIRC, 90210 like delayed a year at some point, because when the show started, Brandon, Kelly and crew were a year ahead of me, but then they ended up also as the class of '93.  It was kind of cool because as that whole crew started college on the show, I was also in my freshman year at OSU.  /csb

Edited by oSuJeff97
Added csb
  • Like 1

It’s hard to defeat a candidate; even as full of shit as Zack Morris, when he can literally stop time and manipulate the election while we are all frozen in fear.  

something, something, life imitate art 

3 hours ago, lateshow said:

This looks bad. Real bad. 

so basically they're hitting their target audience that has the same expectations as before.

screech was an idiot to shit on his castmates. play nice and get invited back for the inevitable reunion shows or movies. That won't make you a millionaire but it gives you a few decent paychecks for the rest of your life.

22 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Kelly and Jessie can still take turns riding my face until the pass out from dehydration 

That's not how cunnilingus works.  Dammit man, they covered this in the special episodes in Hawaii.