2020-21 Big XII Basketball Thread

WACO, Texas (KWTX) - The Baylor men’s basketball game against Nicholls State scheduled for Tuesday night at the Ferrell Center has been canceled.

There are COVID-19 problems at Nicholls State.

The Bears are working to schedule a new home opener with a different opponent for Tuesday or Wednesday.

Copyright 2020 KWTX. All rights reserved.

13 hours ago, Homercles said:

Yep.  Miss half your FTs, don’t call timeouts when the other team runs, miss layups and continue the theme of letting others shoot lights out from behind the arc...man I miss when we were an elite program in the conference.  Infuriating. 

And none of this will happen when you play Texas.

Guaranteed. 

Yeah our offense is complete garbage, has been all year. We'll be in every game because of defense, but we just can't score at all. It's brutal.

It's ultra frustrating because of the talent level of this team, if we could consistently put the ball in the hoop and hit our FTs at a decent clip, we'd be really really tough to beat.

Edited by Brian Fantana

this ISU vs WVU finish should be/would be exciting if we didn't have a whistle every three seconds, and a video review every other whistle. over the last 10-15 real life minutes (3 game minutes) we've only had three total points scored, all from the line. start, stop; start, stop; start; stop. just brutal. 

Edited by shadow_operative

4 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

I couldn’t bring myself to bet on covering 42.5, but alas.  

It's a damn shame we can't trust these guys. ;) Do wish Clark could have recovered from his injury, such potential that guy had. Maybe Jerruh Jones will give him a shot at making the Cowboy's roster. 

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Wtf is that trailer trash facial hair Huggins is trying to rock??

Sooners take down WV in Norman. 

Huge win for the dirt burglars.

Aaaand Okie Lite is taking Tceh to OT in Lubbuttock. Even Bayla struggled with ISU at Hilton.

This league is salty, my friends.

Edited by Braff Zacklin
Cuz eye am a grate spellar.
  • Hook 'Em 1