Horns @ Pokes | Herman’s Death March | 3p CT FOX [41-34 final]

Henry Hill

21 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Our O was a complete disaster save 2 drives.  The DB's were lost for 80% of the game.   OSU had to have a complete TO meltdown(yes 2 were forced) and a special teams blow up to lose.

of course, he should be gone.  we shouldn't be losing to any of these teams this year.

Other than gettin the W,  the best thing about the game is the team didn't quit. 

Edited by Laga4
  • Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

No one is kicking our ass. Tom rarely gets his ass kicked. He just coaches a team with no discipline or a creative offensive system, so games where we should legitimately be kicking their ass turns into 1 possession games that go into OT.

Oh, so you are one of those Houston fucks who shoved him down our throats when he had passable seasons at Cougar High? Well, thanks a lot for pulling the trigger on him. He is David McWilliams incarnate and now we have to live with him until his buy out makes economic sense. Yaaay.

19 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Much like our President has us “rounding the corner” with this virus, it appears Herman has Texas “rounding the corner.”  4 more years and you’ll be at the top of the mountain.

Put Tom Herman behind the wheel and replace COVID with “Recruiting & Development”.

3CF0787E-439E-43EA-9054-D159134D90C5.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 9

7 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Put Tom Herman behind the wheel and replace COVID with “Recruiting & Development”.

3CF0787E-439E-43EA-9054-D159134D90C5.jpeg

Once again, we have another fucktard. 

Stop fantasizing about politics in the football board. I know you dream of having large oblong objects up your ass , but please keep it in the CR. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, HornPhD said:

Just wanted to jump on to say two things before I really start drinking:

1. Great win

This was not a great win. We were gifted 5* turnovers, had a KR touchdown and barely won in OT. Fuck people who think this. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

I hate that I was right but like I said, Sanders is a fucking turnover machine. Gundy wants to come off like a hard ass when he benches RBs for fumbling but he refuses to put Sanders on the pine when he commits multiple turnovers in a game. I'd ask how he's going to learn to take care of the ball but this is his 3rd year in the system, you'd think he'd get it by now. Oh wait, his coach is a pussy and won't do anything at all.

1 hour ago, HornPhD said:

Just wanted to jump on to say two things before I really start drinking:

1. Great win

2. Stoner definitely did not make that catch

You don’t have to have a hand under the ball anymore but you can’t just have one hand on it and have it be the top hand. No way to make that catch w/o the aid of the ground

7 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

100% this!!!    Good teams win by 21+ when you have 5 turnovers AND a special teams score.  We are NOT a good team. 

Nobody thinks we have a good team, we are just enjoying a win for a change.  Some of us still enjoy wins and don't feel the need to be miserable all the time. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, XYZ said:

There was a call of offensive pass interference against a Texas TE that looked like bullshit.

that rub route by brewer getting called for PI was criminal lol there wasn't any contact that changed direction of a defender. Very ticky tack.

Oh and Ok St ran that same route concept on us earlier in the game and Overshown got blasted by the inside cutting wr. RB ran free and caught the swing pass for a walk in TD. no call.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

I don’t expect to be a blue blood. I know where we are in the pecking order. I just wanted one magical year. It’s happened for others but not us and I’ve pretty much given up all hope that even one special year is possible.

What's the last non top program to win a title? I guess Clemson wasn't always a top program but they have the advantage of being in the south east where the best football talent comes from. Made it possible for them to become a top program with the right coaching and resources.

Oklahoma State is where no football talent comes from. 

8 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

What's the last non top program to win a title? I guess Clemson wasn't always a top program but they have the advantage of being in the south east where the best football talent comes from. Made it possible for them to become a top program with the right coaching and resources.

Oklahoma State is where no football talent comes from. 

1990 Colorado-Georgia Tech split. 

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

that rub route by brewer getting called for PI was criminal lol there wasn't any contact that changed direction of a defender. Very ticky tack.

Oh and Ok St ran that same route concept on us earlier in the game and Overshown got blasted by the inside cutting wr. RB ran free and caught the swing pass for a walk in TD. no call.

That's not ticky-tack. That was pure fiction.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Told y’all we’d win. Typical Herman — win a few you aren’t supposed to and lose a few you should never lose.

Yeah I was not surprised at all. It was all done in a very typical Herman fashion. His consistency is rather amazing.

Of course now I am all dreaming of winning the conference. How stupid am I? Damnit Herman.

Edited by Valmy77