Hi!

Nivek

Okay so, yes, I googled pleonastic. And I couldn't get past how hilariously ironic the wiki description is:

Pleonasm is the use of more words or parts of words than are necessary or sufficient for clear expression. Such redundancy is a manifestation of tautology by traditional rhetorical criteria, and might be considered a fault of style.

Whoever wrote that has a college professor sense of humor.

• Hook 'Em 1

Okay so, yes, I googled pleonastic. And I couldn't get past how hilariously ironic the wiki description is:
Pleonasm is the use of more words or parts of words than are necessary or sufficient for clear expression. Such redundancy is a manifestation of tautology by traditional rhetorical criteria, and might be considered a fault of style.
Whoever wrote that has a college professor sense of humor.

That is a wonderful description. Thank you. I have to believe the author was having some fun there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tapashit can go suck a fuck. Guess not enough people were paying for VIP so they started making their ads auto play with sound recently, or maybe I just noticed. Good job pushing everything we once knew to reddit ya greedy fucks.

This seemed like as good of a place as any to post this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm pretty certain this is not a thread in which I really belong as I don't post in the manner of the primary word in OPs post here or anywhere. That is to say, I tend to be very brief and too the point and never over extend my verbiage on any post. I simply see not reason to do so, and thus do not unless specifically compelled to do so for reason yet unidentified.
Palabra.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk