The Biden Cabinet

Bullneck

5 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Deplorables, homophobes, sexists, racists and now saboteurs and terrorists. That kind of blanket claim is sure to bring us together.

LMAO, you cunts don't give two fucks about bringing people together. Stop bitching and just let this happen. 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

LMAO, you cunts don't give two fucks about bringing people together. Stop bitching and just let this happen. 

Exactly, Trump, Fox and the rest of his moronic cabal riff endlessly about how Democrats are the enemy of the state, and will destroy the american way of life. They spouted  that shit for years. Let's see how many posts enchubben has on this board calling out that rhetoric as divisive. 

Point one out and I'll denounce it just the same

Oh I see. You were unaware Trump was espousing that bullshit. It was such a well kept secret. You just needed us to point out that bullshit so you can eagerly denounce it. 

Or you're just full of crap like the orange shitstain you champion. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Look, I know he's trying to scare me here but, truly, this sounds fucking AMAZING.

Poor Marco, he doesn't even realize he already killed himself politically. 

If he had a spine he could have saved himself, but unfortunately he helped the "You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded" wing take over the party. And he has no idea how to communicate with those types. That tweet doesn't help him anymore because the type of people he's targeting with that kind of writing are leaving the GOP in droves. 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, Bullneck said:

What?

Or better yet, what happens if Warren leaves the Senate?  Also, is the governor of MA a republican or democrat?  

I just think it's funny that she's still sucking up to Biden when it's obvious she's going to get nothing out of it.  Also, it's humorous that Yellen's biggest success as fed chair was helping get Trump elected.  

• Fuck You 1

16 hours ago, Bullneck said:

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8

I feel like Marco's time has passed and Nikki Haley will be the Marco Rubio of 2024 and will go down in flames against the eventual nominee - Tucker Carlson.

Also, regarding his tweet, I don't see the Biden administration being dovish on China.  What does Silicon Valley, the new administration's biggest patron, get out of such a policy?  I think it's much more likely Biden is as hawkish towards China as Trump was, although with a more professional veneer.  

Edited by HillaryFan420
  • Fuck You 1

On 11/26/2020 at 1:48 AM, Anastasis said:

I sense a pattern.

damn Anastasis goes in hard with the Inverted Both Sider ;)

also China. whats the deal with China the "finally actually a boogeyman" thing now? I mean they should have been some time ago but no one was holding up a gun to private enterprise when manufacturing went there. 

Is Joe "Six Demon Bag" Biden going to have to smack a bitch?

PNYF.gif

2 hours ago, staboner said:

damn Anastasis goes in hard with the Inverted Both Sider ;)

also China. whats the deal with China the "finally actually a boogeyman" thing now? I mean they should have been some time ago but no one was holding up a gun to private enterprise when manufacturing went there. 

Is Joe "Six Demon Bag" Biden going to have to smack a bitch?

PNYF.gif

i'm old enough to remember when the republican party pushed for "most favored nation" status for china.

1 minute ago, elfenix said:

The Uniparty. That is one cause of how we got into this mess. 

Current China policy is an extension of Obama's Pivot. Everyone understands China's stated intentions and our objections. Obama/Trump policy is good, but we still need answers on how China became a strategic threat to the United States.

You have to respect the huge middle finger to progressives in putting Neera Tanden in the cabinet. A drugged-out Twitter troll who will be up at 3 AM fighting with college kids online to defend the honor of means-tested food stamps in the cabinet is a worthy move in the post-Trump era and I have to respect whoever in that team had the deep levels of anti-left spite and pettiness required to float this idea and then guide it through to the end.

This is all intensely boring at this point. Back to the stagnant malaise of centrist deficit hawkery. Back to killing what's left of the middle class with the small knife instead of the Republicans' big sword. Back to the suppression of popular movements because they take the shine off the DC power elites.

Ho Hum

[edit]

I take it back. I started the newest Pod Save America and they said that Biden's chief economic advisor is a BlackRock executive. I'm interested again. I thought for sure he wouldn't just stock his cabinet with literal investment firm executives and would get that agenda through an end-around as a sop to centrists. But just straight up putting the investment firms in charge of the economy? That's bold leadership.

Edited by bad_teammate

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Over mean tweets? That doesn’t pass the straight face test when GOP happily let Richard Grenell serve as Acting Director of the Office of National Intelligence after approving him to serve as an ambassador 

The GOP doesn’t look at Twitter. Except when they do. But they don’t. Except they know Neera’s tweets. But not Trump’s. Don’t know that guy has a Twitter. Hey what about AOC?!?!

• Hook 'Em 1