the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

8 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Not sure it's just third "set."

Porter Wright withdrew, leaving the fat, shrill harridan.  Then on that pleading filed yesterday it was her and some schmuck from Austin named John Scott, now it's Scungini arguing the thing?

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Not sure it's just third "set."

Porter Wright withdrew, leaving the fat, shrill harridan.  Then on that pleading filed yesterday it was her and some schmuck from Austin named John Scott, now it's Scungini arguing the thing?

Next man up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

Is there a Bat Signal for Broscoe Cain or something?

1 minute ago, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

And not a giant dildo. A real lawyerly signal?

Just now, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

Actually that would be pretty fitting for most attorneys. I just meant, are there any other great lawyers out there for freedumb lovers to rely on?

I’ll hang up now and listen.

I can't decide if you forgot to switch to the other browser where your other sock was logged in or if you think quoting yourself twice is a good idea.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

that's incredible.  is there any chance he actually kept his license up to date? was he taking CLEs for the last 3 decades?

How much you wanna bet he's going to say "I'M REPRESENTING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES I DO WHAT I WANT" or something similar.

Just now, horncyclist said:

He gonna pull out Hunter Biden's laptop. "Your Honor, I rest my case."

Nahh, he's gonna be a no-show.  He was supposed to show up at the Federal Courthouse.

He's actually going to show up and argue inside a suburban Federal Express office, confusing the shit outta some Fedex Kinkos employees.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

Nahh, he's gonna be a no-show.  He was supposed to show up at the Federal Courthouse.
He's actually going to show up and argue inside a suburban Federal Express office, confusing the shit outta some Fedex Kinkos employees.
Federal Express next to the Courtyard by Marriott.

1 minute ago, APMP said:
6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Federal Express next to the Courtyard by Marriott.

*Federal Express next to the Supreme Courtyard by Marriot in Scranton, North Dakota

• Like 1

This reminds me of the dialog between Michael Clayton and Marty Bach.

MC:  How many times did I ask you to put me back on a litigation team? - How many?

MB:  Anybody can go to court. You think that's special?

MC:  I was good at it.

MB:  Wonderful. So are a lot of people. At this, what you do, you're great.

And if it's nostalgia..."You should've seen me when I was a DA back in Queens." - Let me give you a serious piece of advice: Leave it there. God forbid you're not as good as you remember. I've seen that happen too.

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

MC:  How many times did I ask you to put me back on a litigation team? - How many?

And if it's nostalgia..."You should've seen me when I was a DA back in Queens." - Let me give you a serious piece of advice: Leave it there. God forbid you're not as good as you remember. I've seen that happen too.

That movie has been on HBO a bit lately -- it's so fucking good.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

the thing about rudy, is that he’s an asshole. 

but he knows it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I would presume that he's also a member of the NY Bar.  I don't know if he's kept that up, but it's possible, so we can't be certain that he's not a member in good standing of the bar somewhere.  I wouldn't be SHOCKED if he's not.  Just don't have the proof yet.

EDIT -- just checked.  He's an active member of the NY state bar, so the above tweet is a nothingburger.

Edited by Brisketexan

34 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

A Michael Clayton series or even a limited series, retelling the movie over 8 episodes, would be the best.

I would love a series that leads up to Clayton becoming the firm cleaner, gambling addiction, failed restaurants, and all.

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I would presume that he's also a member of the NY Bar.  I don't know if he's kept that up, but it's possible, so we can't be certain that he's not a member in good standing of the bar somewhere.  I wouldn't be SHOCKED if he's not.  Just don't have the proof yet.

EDIT -- just checked.  He's an active member of the NY state bar, so the above tweet is a nothingburger.

Other than lying to the court about being a member in good standing in DC. Not a good way to kick off your first time in court in 30 years. 

Oh and you should be negged for “nothing burger”

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, except for the fact that twice in that pro hac motion, he averred that he was in good standing in all places in which he was admitted.

It's a small somethingburger.

4 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Other than lying to the court about being a member in good standing in DC. Not a good way to kick off your first time in court in 30 years. 

Oh and you should be negged for “nothing burger”

Yeah, I didn't read the motion for pro hac, mea culpa.  

Hey, has @Bozo_Casanova told you about the delicious deconstructed nothingburger at the Trump Doral?

• Hook 'Em 1