the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

3 hours ago, slorch said:

Sounds familiar...

Absent the consensus of the intelligence community, confirmed by the Trump DOJ-appointed investigation, and re-confirmed by the GOP-chaired Senate Intel Committee- all without litigation cuz super leniency on behalf of Dems is actually a maniacal effort on Dems to overturn an election...

...unless I'm mistakenly inferring something in your post, it doesn't, though you could be referring to something else.

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Absent the consensus of the intelligence community, confirmed by the Trump DOJ-appointed investigation, and re-confirmed by the GOP-chaired Senate Intel Committee- all without litigation cuz super leniency on behalf of Dems is actually a maniacal effort on Dems to overturn an election...

...unless I'm mistakenly inferring something in your post, it doesn't, though you could be referring to something else.

Obviously you're open minded about a 3 year investigation that yielded exactly jack shit, aside from partisan sanctions against an individual who has otherwise proven to be a complete shit-bag.

Yeah, the point stands.   Investigating the results in a presidential election seems extremely familiar.

You don't have to like it.   Laugh and move the fuck on.

2 hours ago, TornACL said:

Just like every other thing Trump has tried to do for the past four years, it starts with big talk and bluster, followed by a mind numbing level of incompetence, and concludes with impotent, passive aggressive whimpering. 

Practically the last 30+ years. This is generally how many of his business ventures went.

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

Obviously you're open minded about a 3 year investigation that yielded exactly jack shit, aside from partisan sanctions against an individual who has otherwise proven to be a complete shit-bag.

Yeah, the point stands.   Investigating the results in a presidential election seems extremely familiar.

No, it’s just stupid and you likely know it although, maybe you don’t. 

5 minutes ago, slorch said:

I haven't read the full report of that investigation so I cannot comment if it yielded nothing, however I don't mind at all doing a big investigation of this election. Maybe we can find some ways it could be done better and maybe some of the people convinced it as crooked might be convinced otherwise. It might not be the worst ideas to do this after Presidential elections generally.

Edited by Valmy77

16 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

She does not stay up to date. Rush has been critical of Trump's legal team. The Donald has wondered out loud if he is being made to look foolish. The full throw Rudy under the bus campaign is underway. It was not Trump's fault it was Gulliani's excuse is being constructed. Bad time to join the team unless she will be the "Insider" that exposes Rudy!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rush-limbaugh-knocks-trumps-legal-team-they-promised-blockbuster-stuff-and-then-nothing-happened

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

She got one thing right. It shouldn’t be up to one person

What a bullshit letter, starting with "Mr. Biden."  If you don't think he's "President-elect" then hold off.

She goes on making excuses and citing shit, like it's not her fault and she doesn't have a dog in the fight.  Honey, you're getting shitcanned on January 21st.  You might as well go out with a bang.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

40 plus indictments, guilty pleas, convictions, prison sentences, and roughly a dozen fed cases borne of said investigation is slightly more than jack shit.

And they were explicitly instructed by Rod Rosenstein to NOT look into the President's financial ties.

10 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

She does not stay up to date. Rush has been critical of Trump's legal team. The Donald has wondered out loud if he is being made to look foolish. The full throw Rudy under the bus campaign is underway. It was not Trump's fault it was Gulliani's excuse is being constructed. Bad time to join the team unless she will be the "Insider" that exposes Rudy!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rush-limbaugh-knocks-trumps-legal-team-they-promised-blockbuster-stuff-and-then-nothing-happened

Yeah they promised blockbuster stuff, nothing happened, and they knew it wouldn’t. This wasn’t some sort of legal mismanagement, this was a dog and fucking pony show. If that OxyContin addicted fuckhead really thought there was actually something to what those liars were selling, he’s even dumber than I thought.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

40 plus indictments, guilty pleas, convictions, prison sentences, and roughly a dozen fed cases borne of said investigation is slightly more than jack shit.

Even if you are of the mind that all the Russia stuff was a complete waste of time, comparing it to what's happening now is so incredibly intellectually dishonest that it can only find from those like slorch. Night and fucking day.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnnyRage said:

And they were explicitly instructed by Rod Rosenstein to NOT look into the President's financial ties.

...and Mueller testified on live television, as well as in his report, that Trump lied under oath regarding foreign interference in America's democratic system of government, which the Democratic House declined to use for impeachment, unlike the GOP House that used perjury to impeach Clinton for a consensual blowjob that somehow came up during an investigation for an Arkansas land deal in which the Clintons were ultimately *whew!, right slorch!* absolved.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, slorch said:

There was plenty of real evidence in that investigation. Were he not on trial by the most cowardly and biased Senate in history, he would have been out on his ass.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

What a bullshit letter, starting with "Mr. Biden."  If you don't think he's "President-elect" then hold off.

She goes on making excuses and citing shit, like it's not her fault and she doesn't have a dog in the fight.  Honey, you're getting shitcanned on January 21st.  You might as well go out with a bang.

I also thought not addressing him as President-Elect was such an asshole thing to do 

31 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Trump wondering if he's been made to look foolish is some through the looking glass shit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Did anyone catch how she excused herself as fighting for conservatives and not being a sell out for 25 years. Well, OAN hosts say Democrat Media Outlets like Fox News. So Ingram you are now fucked because Fox News is now part of the BOMC as far as the cult is concerned. Time to move to OAN if you don't want to be seen as an owned libtard by the cult.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

That doesn’t even count Reality Winner, convicted of leaking classified information about Russia hacking attacks on election systems. All she got was COVID in federal prison.

A bipartisan, all-branch solution to beat down Russia’s cyberwar against global democracy is what is needed. Is that what we got? Ask Devin Nunes.

6 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Did anyone catch how she excused herself as fighting for conservatives and not being a sell out for 25 years. Well, OAN hosts say Democrat Media Outlets like Fox News. So Ingram you are now fucked because Fox News is now part of the BOMC as far as the cult is concerned. Time to move to OAN if you don't want to be seen as an owned libtard by the cult.

OAN couldn't even afford her BOTOX budget.

27 minutes ago, Updawg said:

The week after inauguration they will be bashing Biden for the federal debt and how bad covid is.

The week after? They’ll be asking why he’s dancing with his wife at the inaugural ball instead of curing Covid. That’ll be their new “terrorist fist jab”

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

The week after? They’ll be asking why he’s dancing with his wife at the inaugural ball instead of curing Covid. That’ll be their new “terrorist fist jab”

How irresponsible to have an inauguration ball, they’ll say! 

A month after a few WH super spreader Christmas parties 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

It wasn't remotely what the left was hoping for, but that's cool.

The process is either really working or broken as fuck.   Are we seeking justice or retribution?

I hope it is working, like Valmy said.   If it's strengthening our election process, it is worth it.

I don't trust Trump's motivations any more than I did when Dems pulled their shit in 2016.  I just get a kick out of "OMG lawsuits!!! Just let it go..."

Edited by slorch

7 hours ago, hpslugga said:

It's a copycat league...

4 minutes ago, slorch said:

I don't trust Trump's motivations any more than I did when Dems pulled their shit in 2016.

Trump's day one violations of the Emoluments Clause are as damaging to the English language as Bill Clinton's "it depends on what the definition of 'is' is" crap. Fifteen thousand times worse for legal precedent. Not voting to convict was all the evidence anyone needs that our Senate is as morally bankrupt as the Roman late-stage republic ever was; that the House is not much better is hardly an encouraging argument.

Trump was, is, and ever shall be guilty of far more than what was enumerated in those proceedings. That is as close to tautology as it is possible to get. Denying that for the sake of a tortured "both sides" kind of argument is not just puerile, it is damaging to the future of our species.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Trump's day one violations of the Emoluments Clause are as damaging to the English language as Bill Clinton's "it depends on what the definition of 'is' is" crap. Fifteen thousand times worse for legal precedent. Not voting to convict was all the evidence anyone needs that our Senate is as morally bankrupt as the Roman late-stage republic ever was; that the House is not much better is hardly an encouraging argument.

Trump was, is, and ever shall be guilty of far more than what was enumerated in those proceedings. That is as close to tautology as it is possible to get. Denying that for the sake of a tortured "both sides" kind of argument is not just puerile, it is damaging to the future of our species.

agreed.

I don't like the guy, nor have I defended his actions/ decisions in this thread.

Yet and still, it doesn't mean hey they other folks in Washington are pure as fuck now.

and Imamac plays the "stupid" card.   fuck off dude.

Edited by slorch

1 minute ago, slorch said:

agreed.

I don't like the guy, nor have I defended his actions/ decisions in this thread.

Yet and still, it doesn't mean hey they other folks in Washington are pure as fuck now.

“Democrats aren’t pure so the GOP essentially committing treason is fine by me!”

Just stellar reasoning.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

Just now, slorch said:

agreed.

Pure as fuck? They don't do illegal shit. Like at all. No illegal shit. Do they get close? Maybe some. Do they have America's Best interests at heart all the time? Probably not. Do they do illegal shit and use the constitution as toilet paper to wipe their ass with? Not even a little bit. 

So again. Shut the fuck up for your sake and ours. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, wildcat09 said:

“Democrats aren’t pure so the GOP essentially committing treason is fine by me!”

Just stellar reasoning.

That isn't what I said at all.  Read it again.

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Pure as fuck? They don't do illegal shit. Like at all. No illegal shit. Do they get close? Maybe some. Do they have America's Best interests at heart all the time? Probably not. Do they do illegal shit and use the constitution as toilet paper to wipe their ass with? Not even a little bit. 

So again. Shut the fuck up for your sake and ours. 

source.gif

4 minutes ago, slorch said:

agreed.

and Imamac plays the "stupid" card.   fuck off dude.

I will not "fuck off dude". 

You are being stupid like literally to the definition. having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

You lack intelligence. You lack common sense. You spout nonsense and act like you are part of the conversation. You are not part of the conversation. Again shut the fuck up and let the adults speak until you are capable of putting together a coherent thought that isn't completely devoid of intelligence or common sense. It's called using facts to argue. So for the third time this morning. Shut the fuck up. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1