the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

2 minutes ago, Texaspython said:

I’ve noticed the “both sides” people I know being extremely irritable lately. They know it’s bullshit and can’t hide behind it anymore. 

My trumpkin friends have been really quiet after blowing up my phone around 8pm on Election Day.  I’m curious as to what they are thinking.  One of them thought COVID was overblown back in the summer, but now that his dad has it and has been in the hospital, I’m wondering how overblown he thinks it really is now. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

The idea that the impurity of the dnc even remotely compares to that of the gop is just straight up make believe and pretend. And it’s a completely pointless exercise because it’s self-serving, has no purpose other than to stroke the very fragile minds that come up with this shit, and it doesn’t yield a tangible relief the way that actual masturbation does.

Are there a myriad of problems with the DNC as it relates to the responsiveness to the needs/wants of the population? Fuck yes. But that’s a fight that should be confined to the DNC representing the very farthest of the right wing and the progressives representing everyone to the left of that. The republicans are just deadweight. 

Our 2 “party” system is basically the final match at Medeival Times...except there’s only one warrior knight and he’s facing a fucking clown, and we’re being asked by the King’s squires (media) to believe that this is the best match we can have instead of the other warrior knights that were quickly ejected from the show in deference to the fucking clown.

• Hook 'Em 3

Well, it appears that we done got away with stealing an election!  Amazing!  I thought for sure that they would catch me when I went into the voting booth for the 4th time but I gave the poll worker the secret sign and she just smiled.  I also antifa'ed a lot.  What did y'all do to help steal the election?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

The idea that the impurity of the dnc even remotely compares to that of the gop is just straight up make believe and pretend. And it’s a completely pointless exercise because it’s self-serving, has no purpose other than to stroke the very fragile minds that come up with this shit, and it doesn’t yield a tangible relief the way that actual masturbation does.

Are there a myriad of problems with the DNC as it relates to the responsiveness to the needs/wants of the population? Fuck yes. But that’s a fight that should be confined to the DNC representing the very farthest of the right wing and the progressives representing everyone to the left of that. The republicans are just deadweight. 

Our 2 “party” system is basically the final match at Medeival Times...except there’s only one warrior knight and he’s facing a fucking clown, and we’re being asked by the King’s squires (media) to believe that this is the best match we can have instead of the other warrior knights that were quickly ejected from the show in deference to the fucking clown.

3 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Well, it appears that we done got away with stealing an election!  Amazing!  I thought for sure that they would catch me when I went into the voting booth for the 4th time but I gave the poll worker the secret sign and she just smiled.  I also antifa'ed a lot.  What did y'all do to help steal the election?

I killed a guy with a trident.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I voted a couple of days after the election, in a swing state. 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I printed up a 500 or so ballots for Pennsylvania with my selection of Biden and mailed them in the week prior to the election; didn't want to get too greedy.

Amazing that 100% accurate PDF of the actual ballot was passed along on Facebook like it was, along with instructions on the specific kind of paper to use, so not to arouse suspicions.  Would have suspected that Team Red would have sniffed out that plot.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I printed up a 500 or so ballots for Pennsylvania with my selection of Biden and mailed them in the week prior to the election; didn't want to get too greedy.

Amazing that 100% accurate PDF of the actual ballot was passed along on Facebook like it was, along with instructions on the specific kind of paper to use, so not to arouse suspicions.  Would have suspected that Team Red would have sniffed out that plot.

They’ll find this, in two weeks.

2 hours ago, Texaspython said:

I’ve noticed the “both sides” people I know being extremely irritable lately. They know it’s bullshit and can’t hide behind it anymore. 

Well, I mean, they do have a point. It's a tortured point, but it's there. People who speed, jaywalk, and remove the tags from their mattresses are committing violations, just like murderers, rapists, tax evaders, and traitors.

• Like 2

I went door to door in Georgia wearing a MAGA hat telling seniors that negro and Mexican Antifa members would steal their mail-in ballots, but that I would take them and pray on them - and walk them directly to the right place.

I took thousands of these Trump ballots to the city dump. And sold their voter identities on the Dark Web to Muslims who’ll steal their home Titles. Stacy Abrams gets a cut of it all.

Shhhhhh! Don’t tell!
  • Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I went door to door in Georgia wearing a MAGA hat telling seniors that negro and Mexican Antifa members would steal their mail-in ballots, but that I would take them and pray on them - and walk them directly to the right place.

I took thousands of these Trump ballots to the city dump. And sold their voter identities on the Dark Web to Muslims who’ll steal their home Titles. Stacy Abrams gets a cut of it all.

Shhhhhh! Don’t tell!

I've already registered to vote 27 times in Georgia using the addresses of houses I found on Zillow. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, hpslugga said:

"Down, down, down.  Orange man's going down."

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

I replaced all the pens with sharpies at my precinct. 
I posted “vote here” signs all over town with arrows pointing to nothing in particular. 
I let the air out of all the tires of any vehicles that had trump swag, the night before election day. 
i walked through the senior center distributing pages announcing that the election had been postponed indefinitely due to covid.

I stood on the roof of a voting area and poured ladles of pumpkin spice scented lava on anyone that looked rednecky. 

I found the mayor’s car and filled his gas cap area with fresh poop (very fresh). That didn’t really affect the election but it felt good and I was riding an adrenaline high. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I turned Pence into a newt.

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

Shhhhhh! Don’t tell!

I went door to door in Philly, handing out Soros checks to everyone.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Yea, but when the electors go to cast their vote they're going to surprise everyone and vote for Dotard. It's all part of the plan. 

Just wait until the true plan is exposed when Hillary Clinton casts the 270th electoral vote for Trump before being assassinated by Kamala Harris and the Black Panthers, ushering in martial law. 

5 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I didn't do anything myself, but, uh, a friend needs to know where he can cash a whole stack of Soros checks. They're like, in Euros or something. My friend wants to stay discrete.