the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The fact is that Smartmatic was founded by some Venezuelans.  Whether they are or were in any way controlled by Chavez or Maduro is unclear. Their software was used in some banana republic elections, where it's probably not necessary to juice software to secure the win (good old fashioned strongarm tactics are plenty sufficient).

Smartmatic acquired Sequoia and part of Sequoia was subsequently acquired by Dominion.  Some aspects or parts of Smartmatic's software may have crept into Dominion's systems, but this was ~2004.

The connection between Dominion and Venezuela barely exists, much less some deadhand control by Chavez.

Part of the insane genius of all the Trumpco BS is that somewhere, deep down inside all the shit, there is a tiny grain of fact.

The "expert witness" says we'll never know because Dominion won't let me dig through their source code because they claim it's "IP". 

no shit asshole. 

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

The "expert witness" says we'll never know because Dominion won't let me dig through their source code because they claim it's "IP". 

no shit asshole. 

That’s what subpoenas are for. And all you need to get one is credible, tangible evidence that something is wrong. So...

13 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

no shit asshole. 

We should definitely give a partisan operative access to voting machine IP.  So they can at least cheat in 2024 easier. 

37 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If you don’t think he’s involved, and at the HIGHEST levels, you haven’t been paying attention. Hollywood libs have their nose prints ALL OVER this election. 

See what happens when you let kids prance around? Now our country's all preggo and going Bortiontown.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

The fact is that Smartmatic was founded by some Venezuelans.  Whether they are or were in any way controlled by Chavez or Maduro is unclear. Their software was used in some banana republic elections, where it's probably not necessary to juice software to secure the win (good old fashioned strongarm tactics are plenty sufficient).

Smartmatic acquired Sequoia and part of Sequoia was subsequently acquired by Dominion.  Some aspects or parts of Smartmatic's software may have crept into Dominion's systems, but this was ~2004.

The connection between Dominion and Venezuela barely exists, much less some deadhand control by Chavez.

Part of the insane genius of all the Trumpco BS is that somewhere, deep down inside all the shit, there is a tiny grain of fact.

As is true of most delusional beliefs. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This clown show "hearing" in Arizona. 

GOP Poll Observed said:

People were allowed to vote that were not on the voter rolls, and had an out of state license, but they had a gas bill with an Arizona address and the county allowed them to vote. (She doesn't know if they were registered or not, but says I mean, it's possible they weren't)

But it's unfair that a GOP voter wasn't allowed to vote in the Maricopa County because she was registered in a different AZ county. 

(meanwhile Rudy is coughing the whole time)

3 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Yup. If you think who you are intending to vote for is in any way private, well, news flash. There's marketing firms out there who are pretty good at figuring out who you're going to vote for well before you even tell your spouse.

Certainly there's problems with just a blanket "here's who voted for who" list, but the idea of a paper trail for ballots is a good one. Subject to abuse? Well, what the hell ain't? But better than an open ended system that can have its integrity questioned with zero evidence whatsoever? Probably.

Making that information public is ripe for abuse.   Bezos could threaten to fire any Amazon employee who didn't vote the way he wants.  Or offer bonuses to employees who vote for his candidate.  Etc.   

Sure, my employer now could probably make an educated guess I voted for Biden, based on the neighborhood I live in, etc.  But they can't tie my employment to that.  

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, look.....it's POSSIBLE for Sela Ward to have a weekend of freaky sex with me -- we each have the necessary equipment, we have a proven track record of using it (we each have kids), and weekends are regularly used by people for leisure activity.  THEREFORE, Sela Ward and I had freaky monkey sex this past weekend.  QED.

Hey that's great, I'm really happy for you. Oh wait, I thought she was bludgeoned to death by a guy with a prosthetic arm.

5 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

It's a holdover from when you could be put in prison for not voting for your liege-lord's son for alderman or whatever.

we've only had secret ballots since ~1890.  previously candidates would round people up, get them drunk, and then all go vote by shouting their choice at the vote-counter. 

5 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

File this under the 'Every accusation is a confession' tab

"they're definitely cheating so it's ok that we cheat!"

5 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

In addition to the factual errors, that declaration is a classic example of a bunch of conclusions, supported by very few actual facts.

He rather rapidly goes from an assertion that it is possible to hack these machines, to the conclusion that it actually took place, with zero evidence to support the deduction.

“Factual errors” in a federal declaration is also known as perjury. Not that anything matters anymore.

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

so basically this shit is going to continue all the way until Biden is sworn in, yes?  And most likely afterward somehow?

IIRC this is where the Safe Harbor Deadline comes into play. The legislatures would have to actually meet to throw out the results. 

That requires a special session in Georgia that must be called by the governor - which Kemp has said he will not do (and Trump is furious). 

Not sure about the others but I don't think any have the appetite to overturn the election day results. The certified results will the the ones the states use. 

2 hours ago, PsychMike said:

Hey that's great, I'm really happy for you. Oh wait, I thought she was bludgeoned to death by a guy with a prosthetic arm.

That might stop Sela Ward from having sex with brisket, but it wouldn't stop brisket from having sex with Sela Ward.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Well there fucking should be

4 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

as an admitted novice to the servant class creation game, wouldn't you want to not depopulate to create your servants?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

• Hook 'Em 1