the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

And then the city/county/state takes their badge and paycheck, and they are in a world of shit.  They can't pay their bills with MAGA hats. 

Look at how much they lose their shit when they lose their job or are suspending for harming/murdering an innocent person.  Have them go rogue, which probably means instant firing.  They'll either come crawling back, or pray that the internet is on and they can get a GoFundMe going.

Plus, they hate challenges to their authoritah.  Once one of those militias declare themselves to be in charge, the cops get to roll out the MRAP.

Anyone taking up arms to support a civil war is likely an ideologue.  They think by supporting the "right" side, they will come out of this on the other end with an award of some kind from Trump and company.  You cant apply rational thinking to irrational people.  

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m so disgusted this criminal crazy person received a pardon. He should be under the jail.

And these muthafukkas have the temerity to suggest that Hugo Chavez controls Dominion and thus the vote.

While advocating straight-up Hugo Chavez (or name your preferred South/Central American dictator) shit.

Also, citing to the 12th Amendment concerning operation of elections or the electoral college broadly is constitutionally ignorant.

Edited by TwiceHorn

27 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

And these muthafukkas have the temerity to suggest that Hugo Chavez controls Dominion and thus the vote.

While advocating straight-up Hugo Chavez (or name your preferred South/Central American dictator) shit.

Every accusation...

• Like 1

I did catch that there apparently was a Van Orden affidavit filed with Powell's Wisconsin shit show, but I blew past the captions and parties and missed that he was an actual plaintiff.

Now we're getting somewhere that gets to sanctions and bar discipline.  And all the other slop and shit.

One thing, too, is these lawsuits are so highly repetitive that I think a lot of the issues have been established against the plaintiffs.  Some lawyers would keep up with that and avoid repeating them, but not Powell.

Edited by TwiceHorn

10 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

From Bama Chick's link above (thanks) -   This human speaks the truth. 

"Enemies of Democracy" barely even stings anymore when your constituency rewards bad behavior. Cue the grinning tubby yokels in the 'I'd rather be a dead Russian than live Democrat' shirts. The rot is so deep, being an Enemy of Trump is a much more undesirable label to them.

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I don't see how y'all can listen to this insane shit.  Just knowing it EXISTS drives me mad.

It is incredible.  Notice that you can get a highlight on your comment if you donate money.  So the longer they talk the more they make.   But she has absolutely nothing new to shed light on.  

Just now, Sbbruin said:

It is incredible.  Notice that you can get a highlight on your comment if you donate money.  So the longer they talk the more they make.   But she has absolutely nothing new to shed light on.  

Few things smell worse than a week-old dead kraken.

Even I wouldn't eat that.

Just now, BrickHorn said:

I will never grow tired of watching all these frogs get scorpion stung.

It really is insane.  Kemp was, and remains, a Trump fellater of the highest order.  It is central to his political identity.  And because, well, I guess because he's unwilling to just say "nevermind all of those votes, I declare that Trump wins" or something like that, he's a heretic to be burned at the stake.

At what point is this sedition?  This is off the rails, they're requesting that the election basically be disregarded on no evidence, and demanding that people go to jail.  This is dangerous stuff, and I think we're approaching criminal conduct.  

Wow, 

10 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Lin Wood just did it again, and said that unless Purdue, Loeffler and Kemp support a special special session to send different electors to vote for Trump, people should not vote for them on January 5th, and now he's whipping the crowd up against Kemp and Raffensberger. 
I am 100% convinced this is the Trump team pushing this. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Lin Wood doubled down and said if Perdue and Loeffler don't demand that Kemp call a special session, to not vote for them.  They really may drive enough R voters away from voting that may give both seats to the Dems.  

• Like 1