the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

Just now, Bozo_Casanova said:

Wow, 

Lin Wood just did it again, and said that unless Purdue, Loeffler and Kemp support a special special session to send different electors to vote for Trump people should not vote for them on January 5th.  

Bizarro World.  Unless they are really lib plants to make the righteous GOP to look like lunatics.

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Wow, 

Lin Wood just did it again, and said that unless Purdue, Loeffler and Kemp support a special special session to send different electors to vote for Trump people should not vote for them on January 5th.  

Georgia is going to have 2 Democrat Senators, one to a 6 year term, because these losers can’t accept a legitimate defeat. 

Reap what you sow 

11 minutes ago, Keef said:

At what point is this sedition?  This is off the rails, they're requesting that the election basically be disregarded on no evidence, and demanding that people go to jail.  This is dangerous stuff, and I think we're approaching criminal conduct.  

It’s been sedition for 5 years now.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Lin Wood telling Republicans to not vote in the Georgia Senate races is insane. But more power to him. 

Lin calling for abandonment the Republican Party and creation of a new American Patriot Party to fend off those murderous Chinese is pure General Ripper:

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Js1 said:

These people need to go back to 1L because they don’t even what evidence is

Actually, this is EXACTLY how all of these psychopaths work -- they insist that their enemies prove the negative, and then when they don't....that's proof of the allegation.  It's insane, but then, "insane" is the only fucking item on the menu these days.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Georgia is going to have 2 Democrat Senators, one to a 6 year term, because these losers can’t accept a legitimate defeat. 

Reap what you sow 

Kemp stealing the gubernatorial race from Stacey Abrams could wind up being the best thing to happen to the Dems.

if Abrams had won, she wouldn't have had time to galvanize the voters in Georgia to turn out strong for Biden and flip that state.

if Abrams was governor, there wouldn't be calls for Republicans to boycott the Senate races in January.  it's only because there is a Republican governor who won't kiss Trump's ass that this is happening.

holy shit.  if Georgia elects both Dem senators, Biden should give Abrams any cabinet position she wants.

• Hook 'Em 4

11 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

"China is making their move, because they need our land, to grow their food"

Real words spoken by a lawyer.

I'm getting older, and I sure do forget things on a daily basis, but I could have sworn that many of our fine farmers produced agriculture goods that were sold to the Chinese...just recently as a few years ago, but those dang old pesky tariffs got in the way.

Do I have this right, or am I dreaming?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Abrams has made it pretty clear she wants a rematch with Kemp and plans to whip his ass. 

Correct 

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

a fresh, new, successful, and grassroots face is EXACTLY what the DNC needs. So of course they're going to double triple down on chuck n' nancy

Jamie Harrison will probably get the nod unless Pete wants it. It’s basically Biden’s call

Edited by Js1

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Cliff's please.

Couldn't understand the first lady.  She seemed really happy to be on stage and listen to Lin's response though.

A guy asked if there were these vast discrepancies because of Dominion altering votes why weren't they found during the hand recount.  Powell says they didn't do a full hand recount, they only did a hand recount in one small precinct, and that it proved their case.  Pretty sure that's an outright lie, I believe Georgia did a full hand recount of the entire state.  

A lady came up and asked about corporations that Rafensberger (sp) has in his name?  Lin Wood went into some screed about knowing about defamation and said that he knew Kemp and Rafensberger took chinese and dominion money.  Felt like Lin had no idea wtf she was on about so he pivoted to something he could throw at the Georgia Reps.  

Next lady came up and led with a bunch of "did you know" stuff about dominion.  The stream was breaking up pretty badly, so I didn't catch it all.  One of them was "did you know the dominion manual teaches them how to mass delete votes?"  There was something about there being separate scanners for Trump votes and Biden votes too.  

Last lady up was unintelligible, the audio got weird since she came up.  I don't believe she asked any questions, she went on a rant and handed the mic back to Lin Wood and no one responded.  I cant even understand Powell now.  

So the Trump campaign's effort is being run by Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis, with Sydney Powell and Lin Wood backing them up?  Is that real life?  This is so much more embarrassing for them than just accepting defeat, but they don't realize it.

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

That one guy behind Powell looks a lot like Sammy Davis Jr.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGnHrodRL2DCJCM1Wx7g7

Lol that’s Ali Alexander and next to him is CJ Pearson. Both grifters, Pearson just graduated HS so he may be one to watch for as a POC conservative. Alexander is apparently a felon under his non-anglicized name (Ali Akbar) so he just wants the $$$.

Edited by TheStoicPaisano

3 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

So the Trump campaign's effort is being run by Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis, with Sydney Powell and Lin Wood backing them up?  Is that real life?  This is so much more embarrassing for them than just accepting defeat, but they don't realize it.

Yeah, but you gotta keep the grift game up at this point.  If any of those four or Trump throw in the towel now, the money dries up.

Besides  being borderline seditious, potentially criminal and unpatriotic as hell, I like to think of all this as performance art or unscripted reality tv. Because when you think of it in those terms, that's all this is.

34 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Lin Wood telling Republicans to not vote in the Georgia Senate races is insane. But more power to him. 

Lin calling for abandonment the Republican Party and creation of a new American Patriot Party to fend off those murderous Chinese is pure General Ripper:

from 1:34-2:51 is on of the greatest 90 seconds of dialogue ever written. "Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly" kills me every time. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

I don't see how y'all can listen to this insane shit.  Just knowing it EXISTS drives me mad.

to nobody's surprise, Texags is eating this shit up.  it's certifiable.

DC79er

AG

Oso96 said:
After watching all the lawsuits getting slammed down in the court system, does anyone else feel like Powell and Wood are just cover? Q has always said that you are watching a movie and it really feels that way now. I still believe that Trump can finish this whenever he wants and is just playing with the opposition. It just seems like a cat playing with a mouse.
Whitetail said:
Agree 100%. IMO, they are playing to the court of public opinion...keeping it in the public spotlight. they are lubing us up for the big boom.

Yep, concur.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2921132/0

• Hook 'Em 1

Can we get a thread for the Biden Presidency 2021? I'm curious how much he can get accomplished if the dems take both GA senate races. He'll need to do a lot while he has a majority in both houses and without McConnell able to stall everything. 

Off the top of my head:

Obamacare reform

Immigration reform

Tax reform

Education reform

Environmental reform

Undoing literally everything else trumpers fucked up

Edited by 'stache

Agree 100%. IMO, they are playing to the court of public opinion...keeping it in the public spotlight. they are lubing us up for the big boom.

"Tomorrow" is always the big day.  Mass arrests of pedophiles, martial law, military tribunals and executions of us traitors, etc.  It's always going to happen any day now......but none of it ever happens.

And these fucking morons just keep moving on to the next insanely fantastical scenario that, just like the last one, will never ever happen.

We are a nation being run by a mob made up of April and Billy clones.  I am really curious how Louie Anderson fits into all of this......

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Come on Stacy, work your magic, the trumpers are boycotting, get your same people to the polls for the runoff, our democracy literally depends on it!

Stacy and the rest of the dems should come out and strongly encourage everyone to vote, especially republicans.  Just feed their paranoia.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Stacy and the rest of the dems should come out and strongly encourage everyone to vote, especially republicans.  Just feed their paranoia.  

That would be awesome. "We invite all republicans to join us in turning out the vote. Our Dominion machines can't wait to record your vote!" and give a Dr. Evil laugh at the end.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

DC79er

AG

Oso96 said:
After watching all the lawsuits getting slammed down in the court system, does anyone else feel like Powell and Wood are just cover? Q has always said that you are watching a movie and it really feels that way now. I still believe that Trump can finish this whenever he wants and is just playing with the opposition. It just seems like a cat playing with a mouse.
Whitetail said:

Yep, concur.

gotdamm morons - all of them. Such an embarrassment to the Great State of Texas. A little North Korea in Kollege Station. 

aggy is not fit for military service and the oath. 

1 hour ago, TXSG8R said:

Lin Wood doubled down and said if Perdue and Loeffler don't demand that Kemp call a special session, to not vote for them.  They really may drive enough R voters away from voting that may give both seats to the Dems.  

you know these people are simple carnival barkers. snake oil salesmen. they don't believe anything they are saying, it's all about the grift. and now that trump has officially lost, they see where the best potential for that rube cash comes from an opposition party position. imagine all the hell (and cash) they could raise if the president and congress are in democratic hands. it's all a big con. that's all it has ever been.

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Wow, 

Lin Wood just did it again, and said that unless Purdue, Loeffler and Kemp support a special special session to send different electors to vote for Trump, people should not vote for them on January 5th, and now he's whipping the crowd up against Kemp and Raffensberger. 
I am 100% convinced this is the Trump team pushing this. 

Trump wants to punish Kemp and Georgia, and he was really pissed that Loeffler beat Doug Collins in the primary.   And Powell made a comment about the votes for Loeffler over Collins maybe suspect.   

funny to watch the non-texas fans in here still posting and active totally oblivious to one of the greatest threads on the current iteration of the site happening at the same time.

Oh, you bet your mayo and whisky I’m following that thread!

I just don’t feel like I have a place as far as posting in it.

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

DC79er

AG

Oso96 said:
Whitetail said:

Yep, concur.

Those people should be sterilized and sent to live in on a deserted island:

Trump is POTUS, one of the most powerful positions in the world. And if he has his ducks in a row like we've been told, there's no stopping him.

Also, I'm reminded of another point from earlier...stop trying to think that you know more than Trump, who has access to everything.

As for the EC on 12/14, that's two weeks from now. And the inauguration is 1/20 (or something like that). Over a month and a half away. THAT's the true deadline.

48 minutes ago, immamac said:

funny to watch the non-texas fans in here still posting and active totally oblivious to one of the greatest threads on the current iteration of the site happening at the same time.

Nevermind. Should have guessed it was the Urbs.

Edited by aggie08