the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

spacer.png

"Every Georgia conservative who cares about America"

something something that saying about assuming.

Imo go out on a limb and say that Georgia Conservatives care about America about as much as Mexican politicians care about Mexico, I mean, you don't want to break the ATM, but when you kick it *just so*, it spits out a free hundred bucks.

12 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

That's the same twat that was barking at the moon about the food vans.  They were half full!!!

She's not all there.

She's also either bipolar or a crackhead.  Compare demeanors.

- Did you see the trucks being unloaded?

- No, we weren't allowed over there, but the trucks weren't big enough to hold the amount of food necessary to feed everyone, therefor, ipso facto, they were full of illegal ballots.  Any fool can see that.

And Lou Dobbs sits there with a straight face like- boom!  we got em now!

Yeah, this guy, who most people admit is just a full on asshole to everyone, didn't get as many votes as the other guy.  That just don't make no sense.  It MUST be a deep state conspiracy because I know in all other elections, people LOVE voting for assholes!  That's been a presidential campaign strategy forever!  Be a huge dick to everyone and you get elected! 

17 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

we’re setting the bar low this morning, i see. 

It gets better! North Korea is trending on twitter because Roger Stone said that North Korea shipped ballots through a harbor in Maine. Twitter pundits are having fun with it. I seriously want to know, what is his angle because with Roger there is always an angle.

Twitter is having some issues apparently, so I'm not doing an embed. Best one was that it was a Trump parade boat....

17 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

we’re setting the bar low this morning, i see. 

It gets better! North Korea is trending on twitter because Roger Stone said that North Korea shipped ballots through a harbor in Maine. Twitter pundits are having fun with it. I seriously want to know, what is his angle because with Roger there is always an angle.

Twitter is having some issues apparently, so I'm not doing an embed. Best one was that it was a Trump parade boat....

10 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Ohh we got trouble in paradise!

The Trump campaign Twitter posted this tonight -

And the lunatics are now confused on top of being evil and insane.

75177a5b5b13b064dc16c27320be5688.jpg

It's hilarious that they are bitching that the Democrats know how to fight, while the Republicans don't, since, from my perspective, it's the exact opposite.

• Like 1

i swear to god that title in the style of the motion reads exactly as if a first semester 1L wrote it in their legal writing class...OR a lifetime transactional whose entire career has been spent in a broom closet so that no actual client has the misfortune of running into the trogladyte who has never once stepped inside a courtroom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

i swear to god that title in the style of the motion reads exactly as if a first semester 1L wrote it in their legal writing class...OR a lifetime transactional whose entire career has been spent in a broom closet so that no actual client has the misfortune of running into the trogladyte who has never once stepped inside a courtroom.

Isn't it most likely an inexperienced lawyer churning out the filings? I'm picturing an over-worker, inexperienced lawyer being yelled at by Powell every night for making mistakes.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

21 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

Of all the things to criticize, that's pretty low on the totem pole. After reading this, I'm concerned about how my shit is titled. I don't ever write those myself, and when I review what my paralegal/associate attorneys write, I think I probably skip to the body.

3 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Of all the things to criticize, that's pretty low on the totem pole. After reading this, I'm concerned about how my shit is titled. I don't ever write those myself, and when I review what my paralegal/associate attorneys write, I think I probably skip to the body.

for me personally, if one doesn't get the style correct/title correct, it's usually...not always, but usually...pretty indicative what's in the body in terms of whether they understand the issue to be and what they're asking the court to remedy.

24 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Isn't it most likely an inexperienced lawyer churning out the filings? I'm picturing an over-worker, inexperienced lawyer being yelled at by Powell every night for making mistakes.

Yes.  Highly likely.  On the one hand, slapping all this shit together (104-page complaints, 30 exhibits including affidavits) is a non-trivial endeavor.  It's not rocket surgery, either, but experience helps.  And God knows they took their time in putting it together.

This could be being done mostly by paralegals, or by the Haller woman, who seems to be low on the totem pole.  She's a 20 something year lawyer, but much of it in the type government work that is not likely to be highly involved in the active practice of litigation.

Also, she rarely lasts more than three years at a stint, which might well be indicative of someone who just doesn't cut the mustard.  That has been my experience.

Edited by TwiceHorn

This is some real looney toons shit, here. https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/11/Mueller_Emerg-Pet-for-OA.pdf

According to this petition, because Wisconsin election law does not expressly provide for ballot dropboxes (nor does it forbid them), they are unlawful and the result of a deep state conspiracy by CISA (which it admits was created by Trump in 2018) and other, non-partisan organizations to fuck with elections.

The plaintiff is the husband of the attorney filing, on behalf of the "Amos Center for Justice and Liberty," which seems to have been founded for this express purpose.  They are accepting donations!

1 minute ago, kevwun said:

What's it called when someone files so many frivolous lawsuits that they're ability to file new ones is restricted?  Is it possible to have that happen to the Trump campaign?

Vexatious litigant.

Some of these judges are going to have to sack up and start declaring these lawsuits frivolous.  It's more likely now, because a lot of the standing and substantive issues have been resolved against the filers.  It is becoming frivolous to repeat the same arguments over and over.

Anyway, these are going to have to be declared frivolous and filed by either the same party or the same attorneys for there to be a vexatious litgant finding.

So there's no way to stop this nonsense as long as they keep having new crazy lawyers file the suits on behalf of newly founded PAC's and organizations?  Sidney Powell getting shutdown is about the best we can hope for?

Edited by kevwun

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

- Did you see the trucks being unloaded?

- No, we weren't allowed over there, but the trucks weren't big enough to hold the amount of food necessary to feed everyone, therefor, ipso facto, they were full of illegal ballots.  Any fool can see that.

And Lou Dobbs sits there with a straight face like- boom!  we got em now!

Also check this out, which seems to precede all her public appearances.

She was a paper jam contractor hired by Dominion.  Knows next to nothing about polling or the actual machine operation.

Also note the difference in demeanor between this, Dobbs, and the Michigan Senate.

She's either on drugs or pretty bipolar.

Also super inconsistent about 6AM to 6AM or 6AM to 430AM.

14 minutes ago, kevwun said:

So there's no way to stop this nonsense as long as they keep having new crazy lawyers file the suits on behalf of newly founded PAC's and organizations?  Sidney Powell getting shutdown is about the best we can hope for?

Well, the first step is to have some suits, more than a couple, being called frivolous.

Then, there is going to have to be established beyond speculation that the same group of people is behind the suits, regardless of the named plaintiffs.  That entity would become the vexatious litigant.

This is going to vary according to state law.  Texas requires that an individual plaintiff be found a vexatious litigant, not attorneys, and not some group of people.  http://www.txcourts.gov/judicial-data/vexatious-litigants.aspx  Texas' rules also apply only to pro se plaintiffs. https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/CP/htm/CP.11.htm#11.101

Edited by TwiceHorn

Well, this will definitely give Stop the Steal folks some ammo for the next...forever.

Video presented in front of the Georgia State Senate appears to show ballots being pulled from underneath a table and counted after everyone else had gone home. I'm sure there's a non-sinister explanation, but not a great look.

10 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Well, this will definitely give Stop the Steal folks some ammo for the next...forever.

Video presented in front of the Georgia State Senate appears to show ballots being pulled from underneath a table and counted after everyone else had gone home. I'm sure there's a non-sinister explanation, but not a great look.

And somehow wasn't found during a hand audit by the Republican SOS? 

40 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Also check this out, which seems to precede all her public appearances.

She was a paper jam contractor hired by Dominion.  Knows next to nothing about polling or the actual machine operation.

Also note the difference in demeanor between this, Dobbs, and the Michigan Senate.

She's either on drugs or pretty bipolar.

Also super inconsistent about 6AM to 6AM or 6AM to 430AM.

I couldn't get through that but I strongly believe if she just doesn't understand how the process works. It doesn't sound like she was involved in much training since she was only trained to remove paper jams. And I'm not putting her down for taking a job to remove paper jams. It needs to be done and people need jobs. 

She's implying that a mail-in ballot would jam in the tabulator machine within a batch of ballots. Then the operator would re-scan the entire batch, and therefore the many of the ballots were double counted.  I suppose that could happen but I've also read that the number of ballots counted in a batch is matched at that time to the # of ballots in the batch. You need that to ensure that the machine didn't have 2 ballots stuck together.

And if what she says is correct in that some ballots were counted many times, this can be verified quickly. If she is right, that would mean Wayne County is sitting on something like 75K mail-in ballots but counted 125K.

Not to mention that all incoming mail in ballots envelopes have an unique bar code which is scanned. Wayne County just can't make up 50K votes (or whatever) without it being obvious. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie