the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

And somehow wasn't found during a hand audit by the Republican SOS? 

Apparently, it was from the State Farm Arena cameras, not the ones set up specifically for the counting, so it hadn't been viewed yet. 

I'm sure it's nothing, but still a shitty time to have suspicious looking behavior.

Edited by aggie08

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I couldn't get through that but I strongly believe if she just doesn't understand how the process works. It doesn't sound like she was involved in much training since she was only trained to remove paper jams. And I'm not putting her down for taking a job to remove paper jams. It needs to be done and people want needs jobs. 

She's implying that a mail-in ballot would jam in the tabulator machine within a batch of ballots. Then the operator would re-scan the entire batch, and therefore the many of the ballots were double counted.  I suppose that could happen but I've also read that the number of ballots counted in a batch is matched at that time to the # of ballots in the batch. You need that to ensure that the machine didn't have 2 ballots stuck together.

And if what she says is correct in that some ballots were counted many times, this can be verified quickly. If she is right, that would mean Wayne County is sitting on something like 75K mail-in ballots but counted 125K.

Not to mention that all incoming mail in ballots envelopes have an unique bar code which is scanned. Wayne County just can't make up 50K votes (or whatever) without it being obvious. 

Yeah just because they get scanned twice, doesn't mean they get counted twice.  That would have to be one of the first checks the software would do.  Otherwise you'd have morons trying to stuff the ballot box by scanning the same ballot over and over again. But this explanation is clearly above her pay grade. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

Whatever odds you want pal.  You name it.

That racist dipshit probably doesn't have two nickels to rub together, and you can be sure his spineless ass wouldn't have the character or nerve to come back and admit defeat, much less pay up if he lost...even if he could afford it. 

He can't even admit defeat on an election which was over weeks ago with a pride obliterating bitch slap to his  boy. In other words, TTomTerrific is as big an aggie there is on this planet. Paying lip service while lying, cheating, and stealing and always running out of time just before sweet victory. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

I'm not a lawyer, but I think it should be illegal for a geriatric old prosecutor to travel around to various cities just releasing flatulence at the microphone and having various things drip off and out of him. There oughtta be a law and whatnot about that. 

That racist dipshit probably doesn't have two nickels to rub together, and you can be sure his spineless ass wouldn't have the character or nerve to come back and admit defeat, much less pay up if he lost...even if he could afford it. 
He can't even admit defeat on an election which was over weeks ago with a pride obliterating bitch slap to his  boy. In other words, TTomTerrific is as big an aggie there is on this planet. Paying lip service while lying, cheating, and stealing and always running out of time just before sweet victory. 

Aw, be nice to him. He’s about to lose his job to some dude from Ohio.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

Yeah just because they get scanned twice, doesn't mean they get counted twice.  That would have to be one of the first checks the software would do.  Otherwise you'd have morons trying to stuff the ballot box by scanning the same ballot over and over again. But this explanation is clearly above her pay grade. 

More than likely, if there's a glitch in the batch, it's automatically canceled.

It's interesting, one of the chief actual (as opposed to theoretical) complaints about the Dominion systems is paper jams.

7 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

Exactly. I'm sure there is a way an operator could intentionally or unintentionally screw something up. Which is why you have recounts when the vote is close. But you cannot accidentally flip the election to someone by 150K votes. 

I also keep hearing all of these reports of dead people voting. Obviously this is always a concern with mail-in ballots. However if really occurred where is the evidence of 10s of thousands of dead people voting. And I'm 100% in favor of prosecuting anyone that voted in place of a dead person. It's almost certainly the person that still lives in their apt or house since that is where the application and ballot would have gone. Go round them up. 

52 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Also check this out, which seems to precede all her public appearances.

She was a paper jam contractor hired by Dominion.  Knows next to nothing about polling or the actual machine operation.

Also note the difference in demeanor between this, Dobbs, and the Michigan Senate.

She's either on drugs or pretty bipolar.

Also super inconsistent about 6AM to 6AM or 6AM to 430AM.

Deer gawd, the 4 minutes starting about 3:50 where she's trying to explain the procedure of her job...

"You're supposed to discard the batch."  "How do those votes get counted?"  "Well, you scan them again."  "So they're not actually discarded?"  

That also made me feel like I was watching a Backroom Casting Couch episode, the camera angle, the guy's voice, everything.  I was waiting for "we're going to need to see you work with male talent, and today, that's going to be me.  I need you to start by sucking my cock."  

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Deer gawd, the 4 minutes starting about 3:50 where she's trying to explain the procedure of her job...

"You're supposed to discard the batch."  "How do those votes get counted?"  "Well, you scan them again."  "So they're not actually discarded?"  

i don't see a problem if someone sees something that they think is strange and they raise a concern. But that doesn't mean that the temp paper jam worker is owed a explanation of why she's wrong. 

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Is this their last gasp?  SCOTUS gonna save them...somehow?

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

It can be whatever you, me, ACB, Gorsuch, Thomas, Kavanaugh and Alito want it to be!

It'll go well, until their star witness rolls her eyes, raises her eyebrows, and accuses SCOTUS of cooking the books.

51 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

i don't see a problem if someone sees something that they think is strange and they raise a concern. But that doesn't mean that the temp paper jam worker is owed a explanation of why she's wrong. 

I bet dollars to donuts that's what happened.  Her boss told her 'you don't need to know, just do your job.'

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

That also made me feel like I was watching a Backroom Casting Couch episode, the camera angle, the guy's voice, everything.  I was waiting for "we're going to need to see you work with male talent, and today, that's going to be me.  I need you to start by sucking my cock."  

And I hate myself for saying it, but I'd probably eagerly give her a go.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

I bet dollars to donuts that's what happened.  Her boss told her 'you don't need to know, just do your job.'

That is the exact scenario for EVERY fraud allegation. 

Republican: X happened or I saw X and I don't know why it happened. I asked my supervisor if I could go inspect this or do that, and they told me to go back to doing what I was doing.

IT'S FRAUD!!!!

No, just because you did not see the entire chain of custody of every ballot box, doesn't mean it's fucking fraud you child. You are to do XYZ, but you keep causing problems. 

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

That is the exact scenario for EVERY fraud allegation. 

Republican: X happened or I saw X and I don't know why it happened. I asked my supervisor if I could go inspect this or do that, and they told me to go back to doing what I was doing.

IT'S FRAUD!!!!

No, just because you did not see the entire chain of custody of every ballot box, doesn't mean it's fucking fraud you child. You are to do XYZ, but you keep causing problems. 

Or the thousands who showed up to watch the counting without having gone through the actual training. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

So what if they were?  They have unique identifier codes of some sort, so that any duplicate entries are erased as already tabulated, right?  Either at the machine level or at the aggregator level that collects machine data, or both. 

I don't know if the actual ballot has an identifier or not. The envelope does but I believe the two are separated once the the signature is validated and received ballot recorded.  However if ballots were counted multiple times, the two numbers wouldn't match. 1000 envelopes, 1500 ballots would raise eyebrows.  However I may not be correct about the process, or there could be different methods out there.

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So what if they were?  They have unique identifier codes of some sort, so that any duplicate entries are erased as already tabulated, right?  Either at the machine level or at the aggregator level that collects machine data, or both. 

It would be insane for them not to.  From my recollection of my paper ballot here, it had some sort of unique identifier on it that established it as a unique ballot.  That is, the machine reads it as (example) ballot XG-3456.  Once that ballot is counted, then the counter would not count another ballot with that same unique identifier again - in fact, I suspect that it would show an error.  I don't know the machines, but that's pretty basic -- shit, it's how football tickets are scanned.  Once Section G, row 22, seat 4 is scanned, it can't be scanned again.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I don't know the machines, but that's pretty basic -- shit, it's how football tickets are scanned.  Once Section G, row 22, seat 4 is scanned, it can't be scanned again.

It's exactly why you can't buy scalped tickets at the game site anymore.  I can take my season tix and call the UCLA ticket office and tell them to cancel the codes on my paper tix and send me pdf tix that I can forward to someone else.  My very legitimate looking original tix aren't worth shit, but you see people getting screwed all the time these days.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

It's exactly why you can't buy scalped tickets at the game site anymore.  I can take my season tix and call the UCLA ticket office and tell them to cancel the codes on my paper tix and send me pdf tix that I can forward to someone else.  My very legitimate looking original tix aren't worth shit, but you see people getting screwed all the time these days.

And not that I have ALL the faith in our voting tech.....but I'm pretty confident it's on par with our football ticket tech.

• Hook 'Em 1