the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

My rep signed onto this and there's a high possibility he may get a drunken rant on his office voicemail this evening.

Remember that there’s a fine line between a healthy expression of justified anger and a visit by the police.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

How the fuck do you spend 10 years in and only end up at E-4, unless you kept getting busted down, but then if you were on somebody's radar like that, you would have been booted out.  Granted, I started out as an E-3, but going past E-4 was no problem, even in the 90s - I'd imagine that if you were in sometime during the last 20 years, and just kept your nose clean and followed orders, you'd have no problem making E-5.

I bet he was active duty for just a speck of time, then shifted over to something like the Inactive Ready Reserve for the rest of that 10 years, Maybe never wanted to go to an NCO leadership school, so he finally came up on an "up-or-out" milestone, didn't want to be a sergeant, and so it was bye-bye time.

Edited by RDCanecutter
Half right... FACE.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

From my experience, these types of issues are best addressed after closure of the substantive litigation to preserve the integrity of the process. It will be interesting to follow whether a license ticket gets yanked for this conflagration of idoicy.  

The other thing is that the defendants have apparently not been asking for sanctions.  That might move a judge a little quicker or at all versus doing it sua sponte.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Mole said:

Remember that there’s a fine line between a healthy expression of justified anger and a visit by the police.

Like why won't Sela Ward leave her husband and run off with you, and maybe you get a little pissed and maybe you say something you shouldn't, and maybe DPS is asking if it's your voice on a recording?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So the Executive Branch is to blame for this according to Jenna Ellis?  She's familiar with the fact that said branch is the one her boss is the head of, right ?

And then she goes on to cite that it's the Legislature's use of Article II that has exacerbated this dilemma, without any semblance of knowledge that it's Article I that covers the Legislative Branch?

God bless you Constitutional Constructionists for your dedication to the original framer intent.  Godspeed you magnificent morons.  

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

This is the last ditch effort. You act like this was a rational, well thought out strategy and 1-56 was just them getting our asses lubed for the SCOTUS buttfucking? All those Trump judges just handing out losses like candy so the real litigation could be assembled by Ken fucking Paxton A week before the electors meet to make it all but official?

Ma’am, go have some wine or egg nog and watch movies. 

Thanks for the kind suggestion; actually I did sign off, had a beer while making supper and sat down to have everyone surprised I hadn't heard the news yet but I don't usually listen to news when I'm doing other stuff so it was a pleasant surprise. I'd been steeling myself due to the late decision that this was going to be bad and I was wrong.

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

After these 4 years, it's hard to blame anyone for being just a little bit nervous right now. Until Jan 20, I'm still not entirely sure if facts and reason are allowed to matter yet.

Yes; that's it exactly. Never has my trust been so shaken as recently. In the past when there has been malfeasance, immorality, unethical behavior, or criminal acts, there have been safeguards, leaders, and common citizens who have been able to right the ship, so to speak. I was concerned that those pillars and the men and women who keep them upright had collapsed and we were in ruins. Definitely still some cracks and crumbling mortar, however.

Oh, and chapeau to @Sbbruin for suggesting that the delay was so they could queue it up before heading home to avoid the fireworks. Good call.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

This is the last ditch effort. You act like this was a rational, well thought out strategy and 1-56 was just them getting our asses lubed for the SCOTUS buttfucking? All those Trump judges just handing out losses like candy so the real litigation could be assembled by Ken fucking Paxton A week before the electors meet to make it all but official?

Ma’am, go have some wine or egg nog and watch movies. 

Im sorry, is this man bothering you Ms. Whiggins? I’m not sure how he got in here, let me take him outside. YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU LEAVE MS WHIGGINS ALONE! MS WHIGGINS IS A SAINT! Ok, all good here. 

Edited by Hank Scorpio
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Asked about Merritt’s limited experience in military intelligence, Powell said in a text to The Post: “I cannot confirm that Joshua Merritt is even Spider. Strongly encourage you not to print.”

Of her description of him as a military intelligence expert, she said, “If we made a mistake, we will correct it.”

I am overdosing on right-wing tears and inconsistencies.

So, you can't confirm Merritt is Spider, but you might have incorrectly overstated Merritt's qualifications.

Gotcha.

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

The battalion is an entry-level training unit. It has not had an operational mission since World War II. Mingledorff said soldiers there “do not collect, analyze or provide intelligence in any way.”

That’s exactly what a super secret elite military intelligence outfit would say publicly 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

So I have never read that board, but within the first three minutes of a random thread I saw this.  We have some people who are filled with a whole bunch of hate who need some help emotionally.

3EAF5300-204B-42AF-B522-3FA7C45EE51F.jpeg

Three things:

1) I cannot begin to express the joy of scrolling that forum watching these idiots repeat ad nauseum that we are a nation of laws and Constitution above all else while simultaneously fully expecting in their heart of hearts that Supreme Court judges owed Donnie a favor...and knowing that the lightbulb will never, ever click on.

2) I can't help but feel a little bad for Judge Beer Bro. Raked over the coals by Democrats, now presumably having to deal with the rath of MAGA "betrayed"

3) Holy fuck does the site love The Patriot. I'm sure they hold similar world views to its star, but I actually kinda like that movie. Pretty sure it'll be ruined forever for me.

Edited by aggie08
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Y’all ever continue to wonder why Hugo and I migrated to this fine establishment?

This shit right here. And this mess is actually restrained compared to the usual nutty squirrel turds that usually make up that board.

dec71ae29bf5e2c3532a66119a7d6689.jpg

First, lol at "Silver lining is that Biden will be removed soon" and second, holy shit the Q thread replies are almost at 16k.