the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

14 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Spyder is SpiderAg!!

14 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

How does she not get sanctioned for this shit?

Back to this.  It appears that Spyder, aka Joshua Merritt, is a colleague or associate of other affidavit bullshitter Russ Ramsland.

I think this thing is fairly likely to expose Powellco to some form of sanction or at least censure.  The only saving grace for her is that it is so facially ridiculous. In a WaPo article, he states that his qualifications were written up by Powell's associates and he didn't pay enough attention to it.

That is getting close to suborning perjury.  It's not quite, but there seems to be ample evidence that Powellco was at the very minimum credulous when sponsoring evidence to the courts and should receive some form of censure.

And once the courts weigh in, the Texas Bar can bring in the pipehitters.  I will say this, both in defense and criticism of the State Bar of Texas, their attorney discipline prosecutors are very zealous.  It takes some procedural mechanisms to get them involved, but once they are, they like to go for the throat.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Hitler had the Brownshirts

Trump has the Yellowskirts

I agree with you. Those are NOT kilts, those are skirts. I tried to zoom in on the pattern but I can't tell what it is but it's an atrocious look for them. They should've gone yellow on top because having the black on the bottom is more slimming and in their case, that's going to be an issue.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Damn, Patrick.....just keep sucking Trump.....you stupid sob.

See stupid Dan Patrick transparently manipulate the US President for his own selfish purposes before our eyes. Now consider hostile foreign leaders having this simpleton under his thumb for 4 years. I can't even imagine the stories we'll hear eventually.

Get fucked GOP for being a pox on this nation and enabling this madness.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Um, also this 'standing by' thing? I realize this is the election thread but I'mma leave this here due to the skirt boys....how long before Enrique Tarrio gets a retweet or 'echo' from DJT considering the butthurt from last night?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It takes some procedural mechanisms to get them involved, but once they are, they like to go for the throat.

And let me tell you one more thing, Warren Kenneth Paxton, Jr.  If you get up in this court and act any kind of fool, and I do mean any kind of fool... two chops to the throat.  Two chops... to the damn throat.

Didja forget about Aggy's Razor?

Slocum’s Razor.

Well, if you took away every major city in California, California would be red. And you have to because obviously, every major city has fraud that aids the Democrats and not, oh, sheer volumes of Democratic voters. This post election denial is a perfect microcosm for the Trump voter. They think what's rightfully theirs is being taken from them. It has nothing to do with the reality of changing demographics or unhappiness with Trump's policies. It's obviously due to cheating. 

They do always come home to this. “If you take out the big cities”.....which is really dog whistle for “if you eliminate minority votes.”

They hold firm to a worldview that the country should be governed exclusively by white male rural landowners. Fuck, they outright SAY it out loud several times (“the country will get less white”).

They are a toxic stew of racism, insanity, and stupidity.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Slocum’s Razor.

They do always come home to this. “If you take out the big cities”.....which is really dog whistle for “if you eliminate minority votes.”

They hold firm to a worldview that the country should be governed exclusively by white male rural landowners. Fuck, they outright SAY it out loud several times (“the country will get less white”).

Well if you took out all the normal sane people and allowed only mouth breathing morons to vote trump would win in a landslide. 

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If he did that, the state of Texas wouldn’t be paying for it. 

What’s another $200 million in donations between friends? Like he cares if his supporters have to choose between food and donations. Or medicine and donations. 

“Sorry Ricky Donald Bobby Reagan, Jr., no Christmas presents this year. We are fighting a war against the liberals, the deep state, Hillary’s emails, the greatest crime ever committed in our history, the Supreme Court and Bill Barr!”

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Did he just award himself another million votes? It was 74 million in all his other tweets.

One million manufactured votes! VOTER FRAUD!

Remember they weren’t just stuffing the ballot machines, the software was flipping votes as well. You flip those back and maybe HE’S the one with 80 million.  Maybe 100 million!  There’s no telling how many votes those machines flipped to Biden all over the country, because the states won’t give the trump campaign unfettered access for their own investigation and eventual statement of proven fraud of which you’ll just have to take our word because we won’t show you our data. 

24 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Hitler despised lawyers and the legal system, which along with senior German military officers, composed the bulk of the opposition to Hitler and the Nazi party. Eventually Hitler bypassed the legal system entirely by setting up his bogus “people’s courts” where opponents to the Nazi regime could be “tried” and sentenced for their crimes. 

37 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Don’t be a little bitch then and make Paxton do your dirty work. Sue them yourself as an individual and see if they think you have standing lol 

There is no way he would put himself in a position to be rejected outright by SCOTUS and that would happen with 100% certainty 

4 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Been in the salt mines this morning, and it's amazing to me how many have strong opinions about things they know nothing about.

I am losing patience with it. Unfortunately, the old adage, "never attampt to reason with the irrational,"  proves true time and time again.

The media silo created for trumpers, which has now migrated from Fox to ONN, Newsmax, and Breitbart, has been destructive. I have no solution for those suckered into the con. 

• Hook 'Em 1

His insurrection plans are sadly not generating partners in the rebellion

CD8FCAAB-6A40-495D-9BBE-0095F0572F31.jpeg

edit:  I don’t it perfectly on brand that he called us the scat site, keeping in line with the strategy of ‘every accusation is a confession’ while talking to himself on a board that no one takes seriously.  

Edited by Homercles
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

I am losing patience with it. Unfortunately, the old adage, "never attampt to reason with the irrational,"  proves true time and time again.

I learned that as "Never wrassle with a pig-- you'll both get dirty, and the pig likes it."

Sorry, wrong forum. I'll go fix myself a salat now.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Slocum’s Razor.

Yossarian had stopped playing chess with him because the games were so interesting they were foolish. Then there was the educated Texan from Texas who looked like someone in Technicolor and felt, patriotically, that people of means - decent folk - should be given more votes than drifters, whores, criminals, degenerates, atheists and indecent folk - people without means.

4 minutes ago, Bookman said:

On which thread are we discussing secession? Maybe we need a MAGA Copium thread or something.

I think (?) this is this thread for now, which (for me) is  - "Trump: post-election remedies for retention of office"

Edited by washparkhorn

15 minutes ago, Homercles said:

edit:  I don’t it perfectly on brand that he called us the scat site, keeping in line with the strategy of ‘every accusation is a confession’ while talking to himself on a board that no one takes seriously.  

I count a total of 3 replies for 15 threads in that screenshot. And those 3 are all on one thread, probably by badmofo himself. Outstanding.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

People sure love to presume that they know what god thinks, and surprisingly it always seems to align with their views. 

I think it pretty clear what God thinks about us right now between the rampant wildfires, a hurricane season in which there were so many storms thaw we ran out of names, and COVID. 

19 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Don’t count on any second coming, God got his ass kicked the first time he came down here slumming.

No shit. Love thy neighbor? Take care of the widow and the orphan? Do God's will? 

Fuck you, here's a little torture show you what we think of your teachings...

59 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Holy shit. Talk about a cry for help. 

21 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I think it pretty clear what God thinks about us right now between the rampant wildfires, a hurricane season in which there were so many storms thaw we ran out of names, and COVID. 

That’s because of teh gheys, always is, stupid.