the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

No shit. Love thy neighbor? Take care of the widow and the orphan? Do God's will? 
Fuck you, here's a little torture show you what we think of your teachings...

It’s interesting that they all seem to think they get to skate on the “thou shalt have no gods before me” commandment. The religion that has been created around Trump is absolutely insane, and not a one of them even begins to grasp the irony.
  • Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It’s interesting that they all seem to think they get to skate on the “thou shalt have no gods before me” commandment. The religion that has been created around Trump is absolutely insane, and not a one of them even begins to grasp the irony.

most trumpers wouldn't understand the concept of "irony" even if it smacked them in the face - repeatedly. 

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Remember they weren’t just stuffing the ballot machines, the software was flipping votes as well. You flip those back and maybe HE’S the one with 80 million.  Maybe 100 million!  There’s no telling how many votes those machines flipped to Biden all over the country, because the states won’t give the trump campaign unfettered access for their own investigation and eventual statement of proven fraud of which you’ll just have to take our word because we won’t show you our data. 

At some point in time he will arrive at 95 million similar to the 95% approval rating.

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The melding of Trump as both a messiah and of the people similar to Christ and yet one of the most unChristlike figures is not only additional irony and at the same time it would be psychologically fascinating if one didn't have to participate in real time. The Rapture is a mostly modern evangelical concept and they've latched on to Trump as the diety who will bring them home to Jesus.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I'm willing to give up New Orleans to get rid of the rest of that shit hole state.  Last I checked you can get drunk in a lot of places and there's plenty of YouTube videos on how to make a mean ass gumbo.  It takes some personal experience to know which videos are legit, but you can't go wrong with my main man Chef Charlie Andrews.  That brother is legit.

Trust me, the TigerDroppings crowd will gladly give up New Orleans. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

At some point in time he will arrive at 95 million similar to the 95% approval rating.

Honestly, I'm starting to understand their "Biden couldn't even fill a rally; I haven't seen a single Biden flag; he didn't even campaign; boat parades...there's no way he got 80 million votes" arguments. In their bubbles, they legitimately didn't see the entire fucking free world throw a spontaneous (albeit ill-advised) dance/firework party when Biden was announced President-elect.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

“Trump is God’s vessel!”

boom. All squared up. 

rules get fast and loose when you engage  in a subject where nothing is impossible and there’s no proof only faith. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Their lack of comprehension of the religion they profess is, always, depressing.

It would be constitutionally questionable, but I always thought the best response to posting the Ten Commandments would have been to require them to also post the Sermon on the Mount. I often wonder if it is ever even mentioned at all in some churches.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Bookman said:

holy fuck. The dumbest people on the face of the earth, Trumpers !!!!

I was in favor of rounding them all up and neutering them, but that might not be going far enough 

Edited by tx 3 putt

So many cases have been dismissed for standing. Why can’t they get the correct plaintiffs to initiate the proceedings?  It’s almost as if they want to lose on standing so they don’t lose on merit and expose their lack of real evidence, and th is whole fight is orchestrated to remove all the money from the wallets and pockets of their true believers. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1

So many cases have been dismissed for standing. Why can’t they get the correct plaintiffs to initiate the proceedings?  It’s almost as if they want to lose on standing so they don’t lose on merit and expose their lack of real evidence, and th is whole fight is orchestrated to remove all the money from the wallets and pockets of their true believers. 

Standing and laches. Sometimes they get the right people, but they waited too long.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Standing and laches. Sometimes they get the right people, but they waited too long.

And the lawyers are smart enough to know both things before filing, but amoral enough to file anyway.  Without actually alleging fraud. Only arguing things that either didn’t cause the plaintiffs harm, or that should have been litigated before the election but claiming fraud in the press. 

nothing new in this post, but I have to keep saying it because I can’t understand how so many people don’t see something that is so obvious. 

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/election-2020/go-watch-alex-jones-we-are-in-revelations-speech/93804306/page-2/#lp

Holy hell, they're defending Alex Jones now. "Sandy Hook was a one time thing. He apologized. Get over it! Top 75 humans of all time."

So, we're all being elaborately trolled right? Right?

no... they are. we're just watching in amazement. and horror.

• Hook 'Em 1

So this will get appealed to scotus?  This is a federal case right?  

7th Circuit. Clearly erroneous standard applies (I presume) to his fact finding. Not sure what discretionary decisions were made in the case handling, but abuse of discretion is also a tough nut to crack.

I’m sure those fucks will appeal.

28 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

This right here. We've been dumbasses thinking Trump's lawyers are trying to win. All that Trump belligerence is on display for when he's out of office and 100% about grift.

3 minutes ago, Chooky said:

The first step to the path of secession is everyone learning to properly spell "secession" and "secede." This is gonna take awhile. 

I swanee, who let this Yankee school-teacher in hea? Let's give him a drink and find out much elsewise we don't know.

Suh, after you sip down that branch-water & bourbon, please [oh, he drank it already? give him anothuh one!] as I say I say I was sayin, boy, all a successful secedaful gennleman need know is how to sketch up a map [hey, don't lose that, maybe wrap it around a couple of cigars] and how to count off ten paces in affairs of honor.

• Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/election-2020/go-watch-alex-jones-we-are-in-revelations-speech/93804306/page-2/#lp

Holy hell, they're defending Alex Jones now. "Sandy Hook was a one time thing. He apologized. Get over it! Top 75 humans of all time."

"My money is on Obama, he’s pulling the strings, after 4 years of Kamala the constitution will be so obliterated that he can step up and promise Israel God knows what, and install himself, we already know he is the lefts messiah and he is married to a man, he symbolizes everything evil"

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

"My money is on Obama, he’s pulling the strings, after 4 years of Kamala the constitution will be so obliterated that he can step up and promise Israel God knows what, and install himself, we already know he is the lefts messiah and he is married to a man, he symbolizes everything evil"

This right here is the strongest argument I can think of for post-natal abortion. Jesus fucking Christ the stupidity, racism, misogyny, hypocrisy, and brain rot runs deep.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

53 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

That page is mindblowing.  One guy says "he doesn't listen to Jones" but he thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax. Really?  How?

Anyone who ever thought the SEC was an option for us should read this.

Could go in the Republican Party thread as well.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/12/11/republicans-withhold-trump-recount-funds-milwaukee-dane-counties/6514385002/

The Republican-led Legislature's budget committee is holding up reimbursements to two counties for their recount costs.

President Donald Trump's campaign paid $3 million for recounts in Dane and Milwaukee counties, Wisconsin's two most Democratic areas.

But two top Republicans said Friday they were withholding the money from the counties for now. They did not explain why. 

Lawmakers "are playing politics with money that isn't theirs," said Milwaukee County Clerk George Christenson. 

"It's acting in bad faith," he said. "It's not their money. It's Trump's money and this is what he decided to spend it on."

Under state law, losing candidates can request recounts but must pay the cost upfront if they lost by more than 0.25 percentage points.

Trump lost Wisconsin to Democrat Joe Biden by 0.6 points and paid in advance for the recounts in the two counties. The recounts resulted in Biden slightly widening his lead, and courts so far have upheld Biden's victory in the state. 

The counties are required to calculate the actual costs they incurred and are supposed to be reimbursed. If their costs come in below estimates, the excess funds are supposed to be returned to Trump's campaign.

Spoiler

A member of the Legislature's Joint Finance Committee has objected to making the reimbursements, according to a letter released Friday by the Republican leaders of the committee, Sen. Alberta Darling of River Hills and Rep. Mark Born of Beaver Dam. The proforma letter did not say who on the 16-member committee had objected or why. 

The letter said a meeting on the payments would be held but did not say when. 

Aides to Darling and Born did not immediately respond to questions, but some observers expressed surprise that recount workers were paid $30 an hour in Dane County. 

Dane County Board Chairwoman Analiese Eicher said on Twitter her county should have its costs covered. 

"Expenses were incurred," she wrote. "We did our job. Time to pay the bill. We’re not a contractor Trump and his allies in the WIGOP can stiff."

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And the lawyers are smart enough to know both things before filing, but amoral enough to file anyway.  Without actually alleging fraud. Only arguing things that either didn’t cause the plaintiffs harm, or that should have been litigated before the election but claiming fraud in the press. 

nothing new in this post, but I have to keep saying it because I can’t understand how so many people don’t see something that is so obvious. 

The fraud narrative I think came before the lawsuits from the big dunce.

And, standing in constitutional cases can be tricky.  Especially so when there's so little injury from which to manufacture a complaint.

Further, these clowns are trying to do something with Bush v. Gore that the Court warned them not to do, and that is extend it beyond its facts.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

giphy-9-2.gif