West Virginia Mountaineers @ Texas Longhorns - 11AM CDT on ABC [Making Meth vs Herman's slow death]

immamac

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

I love Sam but its pretty obvious there is something wrong with his arm.      scarry part is... if the coaches see it and know it.... none of our 4 backup QBs have shown the ability to do better.....  which bodes terribly for next year. 

Dont think that's the case at all. Herman's just a fucking idiot that's gonna ride Sam as far as he can. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I love Sam but its pretty obvious there is something wrong with his arm.      scarry part is... if the coaches see it and know it.... none of our 4 backup QBs have shown the ability to do better.....  which bodes terribly for next year. 

Mensa has NO BALLS to put Casey in...

3 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

You are trusting a coaching staff that is likely going to get fired with making correct personnel decisions? That is an interesting take.

3 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Sam just isn't throwing well. Whether it's all lower body issues or also something with his arm/shoulder I don't know. But I wouldn't mind a series from Thompson soon. 

Depends on if Herman want's to win this or prove loyalty.