Sweet Jawja Special Elections

Zonahorn

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

What if Mitch McConnell doesn’t get the votes from his caucus for Minority Leader???

I would be shocked if Cruz or Hawley or somebody else didn't make a run at him.

But Mitch gets to pin this one on Trump, and Cruz and Co. who are fucking around and finding out that they are motivating people to get to the polls.  Cruz and Co. could end up in the doghouse on this one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Damn.

Hahhahahahhahaha, he is a cuck but he likely got death threats after Trump started screaming about Georgia in particular being rigged. I have a little bit of respect for him going on CNN and saying this.

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

But Mitch gets to pin this one on Trump, and Cruz and Co. who are fucking around and finding out that they are motivating people to get to the polls.  Cruz and Co. could end up in the doghouse on this one.

not mention that turtle is already planning a speech aimed at deterring those traitors. he's already setting himself to be top dog in his party, but he'll now be the top dog sharing scraps

Just now, DanTheHorn said:

So what is going on, if I read all the messages here it is a done deal for the Democrats but I just turned on CNN and they pretty much have said Democrats are going to lose.

turn cnn off 
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/05/us/elections/forecast-georgia-senate-runoff.html

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Oh the meeting before tomorrow’s festivities will be a fucking complete throw down.  Mitch is going to nuke all the dumb motherfuckers that are tying the trump anchor around their, and more importantly, the party’s neck.  The beauty of it all is Hawley, Cruz, et al painted themselves into a corner with all their harumphing and will have to still give their posturing a go while a neutered Trump rage tweets and continues to burn the party down around him. FAAFO!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DanTheHorn said:

So what is going on, if I read all the messages here it is a done deal for the Democrats but I just turned on CNN and they pretty much have said Democrats are going to lose.

There's so much more outstanding vote for Ossoff where DeKalb outperformed it's e-day vote in November that there's barely a chance Perdue wins. We don't even know how many absentee ballots were turned into today that they haven't even processed.

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

I’m so fucking confused. CNN is basically saying good luck to the Dems and the Rs basically have this. Half the internet called it like an hour ago. Wtf. 

Drama to keep viewers. When it flips the other way they'll change their message. 

4 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I’m so fucking confused. CNN is basically saying good luck to the Dems and the Rs basically have this. Half the internet called it like an hour ago. Wtf. 

CNN was running with a quoted number of 130k outstanding early votes. GA Secretary if State data says 171k, tracked down to the name of each voter diring early voting. The GA voting data guy just went on TV to correct. CNN had a bad number.

Edited by gmr548

Just now, Michael Knight said:

CNN just clarified the count, 117 was a mistake

This is why it’s worthless to watch except the graphics. Their info is shit. 

Cohn and Wasserman >>>> anyone on TV for real info

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Dr. Teeth said:

Why does DeKalb have to make these mistakes tonight. 

Because these are human beings doing work no one else wants to do and barely appreciates them, knowing the president will call for violence against them. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2