Sweet Jawja Special Elections

Zonahorn

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I realize that it was mentioned earlier that Stacey Abrams would perhaps like to be governor. I think if she'd like to do that, she would be great: she's smart, motivated, and earnest, with a wonderful attitude. However, even though I'm not a resident of Georgia, I do have one teeny tiny small ask: could she puhleeze go to Pennsylvania and kick some of those GOP reps in the nuts?

They gave up their nuts 4 years ago to a wannabe king. Kick in their teeth.

2 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

To be fair it was an election official that screwed up the number and reported it to them

That’s fine but we know the votes are there. The state published 171k early votes in DeKalb were cast. None have been reported. Therefore, there’s 171k votes. 

Edited by Js1

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Y’all should change from CNN to MSNBC - Steve Kornacki is playing it straight.

Kornacki is always the tits...i swear every election i've watched him, he is dead accurate in explaining what to expect. 

if he's saying the numbers are gonna come in for Ossof and Warnock, i believe him!

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Saint Tacky said:

image.png.6e4fae826104c9e3b5c60b7e5fb296f4.png

Jesus H. Christ, don't these people ever give up.

spacer.png

If Pence had any question that he was above being shanked by Trump for not breaking the rules, this should wrap that up with a bow. He won’t have the benefit of a tape to fall back on to show Trump is lying. Pence is getting fucked tomorrow for doing his constitutional duty by the LAW AND ORDER president.  Hope those 30 pieces of silver were worth all those abortion judges you hypocritical fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Stephen is someone who I would completely trust on whatever the issue is about numbers in precincts. He's been publishing a ton of data every day of the early voting period.

Jesus Christ the guy in the fucking SoS office says it’s 171K wtf is wrong with these people?

Just now, Sawbonz said:

Jesus Christ the guy in the fucking SoS office says it’s 171K wtf is wrong with these people?

Bc CNN didn’t fact check the county official who “misspoke” 

Always double check the numbers 

Just now, BradInATX said:

Sterling clearly hates Trump and it's hilarious but I'd rather him play it a little more detached than he is. He needs to be clearing up procedural questions and whatnot, not giving opinions and projecting the race. Whatever though.

It’s not really going far out on a limb. 171k votes in a county Dems win 85-15 (or so)? Lol 

6 minutes ago, Xian said:

Well thats going to drive the Q bros up the wall. What the fuck CNN. Do you want the fucking Troubles 2.0 fat redneck edition?   

they also keep using the language: 17,000 votes for the Democrats suddenly appeared

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, BradInATX said:

Sterling clearly hates Trump and it's hilarious but I'd rather him play it a little more detached than he is. He needs to be clearing up procedural questions and whatnot, not giving opinions and projecting the race. Whatever though.

Trump painted him in a corner. If he says nothing, Trump will sat it’s rigged with Dem voter dump at midnight. He gets death threats, some could be credible. He has to inject reason into a political party controlled by conspiracy theorists. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saint Tacky said:

New York Times call it for Warnock?

Not yet, bui I imagine they will if Dekalb comes in soon and he takes the lead. Their model is at 95+ percent and even the low end of their estimate for margin is above the recount threshold.