Bijan Robinson is special

SDG

19 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

Is that when he went to RB full time and quit sharing a backfield?

Yeah, no Priest, no Shon Mitchell after ‘96. I think his freshman year Wane McGarrity might have still been playing RB too, but might be wrong about that. You could see it from his first game though, when he scored on a 50 yard screen pass and also ripped off a 50-55 yard run….

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Solid rack, but I'll never understand how the "Harry Caray" look became the pinnacle of women's sunglass fashion. 

Other than oversized sunglasses, unnecessary belts and too much eye makeup, what are your type 5 women's fashion faux pas?

On 5/9/2022 at 3:58 PM, JFKFC said:

Other than oversized sunglasses, unnecessary belts and too much eye makeup, what are your type 5 women's fashion faux pas?

High waste jeans.  Mom jeans in fashion.  I hate this time loop.

• Hook 'Em 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

10. Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas

HT: 6-0 | WT: 214 | Class: Junior

Robinson's season ended when he dislocated his left elbow in November, but he showed elite ability in 10 games. In fact, he led the FBS in broken tackles forced per game (4.1) and averaged 112.7 rushing yards per game. He is a cut-and-go runner with outstanding vision and explosiveness. I don't love drafting running backs in Round 1, but Robinson deserves this ranking; I grade based on ability, not my first-round philosophy. He's going to be a first-round-caliber prospect.

2021 stats: 195 carries, 1,127 yards, 11 TDs; 26 receptions, 295 yards, 4 TDs

Kiper's ranking

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

On 6/6/2022 at 7:37 PM, LTtxfan said:

Man I hope the dude can stay healthy and enough of the other guys on offense can perform well enough to keep him from being the only thing opposing defenses have to key on. I mean we know we have a beast in X, but who knows how the passing offense will actually look. Really hope this guy gets to put it all on display for an entire season and have the success we know he's capable of. Seems like a genuinely good dude as well as a hell of a player. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 4:51 PM, Jester said:

Yeah. It makes wish for the 70s 80s bell bottoms pants and high waste. Thought I hated those and then this time loop as you say came about

On 5/9/2022 at 1:37 PM, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Didn't she get with Chip Brown back in the day?

🤢🤢🤢🤮

On 5/10/2022 at 6:51 PM, Jester said:

*waist

6 hours ago, Eugene11 said:

Yeah. It makes wish for the 70s 80s bell bottoms pants and high waste. Thought I hated those and then this time loop as you say came about

*waist