Bijan Robinson is special

SDG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, jw4381 said:

Tank is a pretty ok name for a running back. 

There was a running back from Marlin in the mid 2000s named Tank Smith, kid was a beast!

Marlin had some sick talent thinking about it back in those days especially for a small school.

Had a WR that went to Missouri, 2 DBs that went to Arkansas.

Crazy they got boat raced by Atlanta in the state title game.

• 5 weeks later...
There was a running back from Marlin in the mid 2000s named Tank Smith, kid was a beast!

Marlin had some sick talent thinking about it back in those days especially for a small school.

Had a WR that went to Missouri, 2 DBs that went to Arkansas.

Crazy they got boat raced by Atlanta in the state title game.

I think they had around 15 yards total offense in that state final game.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Machinator said:

Love it, if true. However...it also sounds a bit like the very beginning of an aggy spirit Penthouse letter. To be truly equivalent, though, it would need three or four more long paragraphs culminating in Bijan happening across a  group of servicemen and women lowering Old Glory, whereupon he stands at perfect attention, hand over his heart, and when the flag has been put to rest for the evening, Bijan begins to sing The Eyes of Texas in a perfect soprano like young Christian Bale in Empire of the Sun...badda-badda everyone who witnessed this became Longhorn fans for life forsaking all others. THE END

Seems believable to me. Everything we’ve heard about him is that he’s great person. His only bad habit seems to be breaking other people’s ankles and driving their face into the turf with stiff arms. I can overlook those things. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...

Man he’s got a lot of hype and highlights from a pretty small number of games played and carries. With the right play calling and team around him, he’s gonna rip the Big XII a new asshole. 

Can we call DKR “Mr Robinson’s Neighborhood” for a while (see Eddie Murphy for the youngins)? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Man he’s got a lot of hype and highlights from a pretty small number of games played and carries. With the right play calling and team around him, he’s gonna rip the Big XII a new asshole. 

Can we call DKR “Mr Robinson’s Neighborhood” for a while (see Eddie Murphy for the youngins)? 

Yep. Seems like a significant effort has been undertaken by Sark to highlight Bijan early on and signal to us that he understands what he has in Bijan ... unlike that other dipshit who's moved on.

Good times ahead, imho.

On 5/23/2021 at 9:04 PM, Lhorn said:

I just realized it's still DKR stadium - just ECRW field. I thought it all changed lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • immamac changed the title to Bijan Robinson is special