Bijan Robinson is special

SDG

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

This is the type of thing that makes sense for NLI.  Twitch, Cameo, Instagram, etc.   Bijan needs to mentor his teammates who are trying to put their image on clothes and accessories and other tangible shit that actually costs money to produce.   

The stuff I've seen looks like print-on-demand, so there's little-to-no cost involved.

8 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Yeah, but with things like that don’t the people who actually make it keep most of the profit and just give the designer a small royalty?  I’m half legitimately asking and half playing dumb because I want to pretend like my wife isn’t an amateur designer on the side.

Yup, but with most services, you can set your own prices.  So if the base cost for a t-shirt is $10, you can set the price to $15 to possibly make more sales with smaller profit, or try your luck at $25.  I think these guys are going to quickly find out that it's really, really hard to sell screen-printed clothing.

Edited by OU Sucks

I am old so don’t be cruel if I ask stupid shit. 

Wouldn't the new fungible stuff be perfect for these kids? Very low cost start up for new company that can market the “cards” and some prices I have seen are insane for getting “#1” card. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ousux said:

I hope this is the last time Bijan sees that star, Jerrah doesnt deserve a player like this.

And I say this as lifelong Cowboys fan, but just barely these days.

You do realize the Big 12 Championship is played there, right? I'd be pissed if this was the last time he sees that star

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

You do realize the Big 12 Championship is played there, right? I'd be pissed if this was the last time he sees that star
Not sure any team but the Boys get to use that field entrance, (goes through a club level with fans) but point taken.

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Is this where we make Bijan predictions for the season?

image.png.6bd17a070b4ca95b165b7e8c4f561b64.png

Hmmm...seems a bit light.  You're saying that in no game will he gain more than 139 yards?  Last year, he never carried the ball more than 16 times, and went for 172 and 183 in his last two games.  If Sark is going to give him the ball between 18-22 times a game, and maybe as many as 30 time a game, I can see Bijan getting much closer to 2K yards this season.

• Hook 'Em 1

Very weird comment on a Texas football fan message board. Two thoughts: 1) I love looking at my stud football players’ quadriceps and posting on a thread dedicated to them. 2) I love looking at my girl’s bikini pics and getting hard. 
image.thumb.png.69cdc0b3444bd4d0665c042e6d47b14d.png
Why don’t you grab your balls and go fuck off to somewhere else. 

I don’t post my girl on a shitposting football board bro. But thanks.
  • Fuck You 1

I wouldn’t post fatties either.
Commenting that half of football fans are closeted homos is the kind of shit that weirdo fringe Texas fans would say. Go be a weirdo somewhere else. 

My girl is weirdly enough the same build as yours lmao, 5’2 or so, 100 lbs but not as tanned (thankfully). I just find it weird how people on here keep posting this man’s legs lmao.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Very weird comment on a Texas football fan message board. Two thoughts: 1) I love looking at my stud football players’ quadriceps and posting on a thread dedicated to them. 2) I love looking at my girl’s bikini pics and getting hard. 
image.thumb.png.69cdc0b3444bd4d0665c042e6d47b14d.png

Why don’t you grab your balls and go fuck off to somewhere else. 

In the most respectful way possible, I'd like to fuck your wife.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

Saying before the season starts that Bijan Robinson is our featured back and expects 20+ carries a game is winning me over on Sark fast

Had a dream last night that Bijan Robinson ran all over Louisiana in the opener.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Heard another interview with Robinson this evening and cannot say enough good things about the way this guy presents himself - tonight discussing Overshown and his defensive presence.  The guy gets it, from so many angles.

Cannot wait to see what Robinson does this season.  And when that happens, I'm sure he's going to handle himself very well.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Bijan Robinson is special